NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

FIFA 15

Yep sure! Me and my co-op seasons partner @Nintenchris are always up for a game!

I think people would hope that at some point EA Access would become this but at just $30 a year there is no chance.

It would be cool if you could get an Xbox One team sorted. The more people playing, the better really. Don't know if you'll be able to get 11 people from here, but if you've got other people irl who you know are getting it...direct them this way. ;)

Yeah, I agree, it's probably never going to happen. The idea is sound though because technically you've already bought the game. So, really...why shouldn't you be able to access it across a multitude of consoles? It would be a great idea in the future. I'm liking how a lot of these PSN titles are Cross-platform, even though I don't own those particular platforms.

Who is getting the game for XOne then? I'll update the first post to include that.

Wouldn't it be excellent if EA (or other third parties, for example) allowed us to pay more than the price of one game but it allowed us to access ALL versions of that title on all platforms. E.g, if FIFA 15 costs £45, then you pay something like £80-£90 and you own it across all available platforms. Therefore, you could play it on PS3, PS4, X360, XOne, PC. Or maybe you could even choose something like three platforms out of that list.

Would be great. It will nevaaaaaaar happen, though.

Ah man that would be the dream! If only, could do Ps4 vs Xbox championships, would be intense!! :) alas probably never to be, probably a good thing for us Xbox boys as 3 vs 11+ might be a bit one sided...;)

you can get the standard edition of this pre-ordered from Tesco just now for £40 with code (TDX-KF3P)

I should be getting a PS4 within the next month or so, will probably pick up FIFA as well and would be up for joining the club nights when there's a space free

@Fierce_LiNk will be happy to hear: I pre-ordered the game today.

2287783-i_am_so_fucking_ready.gif

The demo will be out in September, by the way. So, FUCK YEAH.

Edited by drahkon

Ah man that would be the dream! If only, could do Ps4 vs Xbox championships, would be intense!! :) alas probably never to be, probably a good thing for us Xbox boys as 3 vs 11+ might be a bit one sided...;)

That would be amazing if you could do that! Imagine the forum wars, you could have one forum (like an xbox forum) taking on another (PS4/this one). It would be a great laugh. Make it happen, EA!

I hope you can get a few more XboxOne owners to pick this up. It would be good just for a community thing more than anything, nice to have people playing together.

you can get the standard edition of this pre-ordered from Tesco just now for £40 with code (TDX-KF3P)

I should be getting a PS4 within the next month or so, will probably pick up FIFA as well and would be up for joining the club nights when there's a space free

Cheers for the code, brah. I'll add that to the first post.

Shall I put you down in the first post as an interested/confirmed player?

@Fierce_LiNk will be happy to hear: I pre-ordered the game today.

2287783-i_am_so_fucking_ready.gif

The demo will be out in September, by the way. So, FUCK YEAH.

Awesome! Nice one, dude. :D

I'm going to edit the first post slightly to make it clearly who has the game on the way.

Chances of this being cheaper than £40 at launch?

I've just had a look on Amazon and Fifa14 is still at £41. You'll have a found a bargain if you can get it for under £40. Imo, you'll need to have some kind of voucher or discount code of some kind to do that because it's going to be full price everywhere.

FIFA is always cheaper! Supermarkets usually do a spend £50 in the shop and get it for £30 or whatever.

If you see any deals of any kind, post them in here. Would be great if the game was sold for sub-£40, as I'm pretty sure it would tempt even more people into getting the game.

Plus, we need to save monies for the millions of other games that are coming. :D

Got an email from zavvi this morning, PS4 exclusive but FIFA 15 £29.99 when you buy Ben Sherman boxers (?!) @£9.99 I think, could have been £14.99. Still, bit cheaper than the undoubted £50 it'll be I reckon, may be worth checking out for the Playstation massive! :)

Just finished watching the Fifa 15 stage demo at E3.

That reaction to the goal ruled offside - amazing.

So hyped for this.

PS4 community on here is building so hopefully we can have a few N-E tournaments to run along with the N-E club.

Hang on a minute! You can't play friendlies against randoms? Is that the stupidest thing I've heard...?

The seasons, do they still force you to use tactical defending? (Still can't believe they're sticking with that awful awful idea)

Hang on a minute! You can't play friendlies against randoms? Is that the stupidest thing I've heard...?

The seasons, do they still force you to use tactical defending? (Still can't believe they're sticking with that awful awful idea)

Tactical defending is better...I can't believe how simple and boring the other defending is by comparison.

Tactical defending is better...I can't believe how simple and boring the other defending is by comparison.

.... Really? But you don't have any control... Do you think you can defend better with with tactical, or just think it's more fun? Or both?

Bloody hell, I didn't think anyone preferred tactical defending.

Anyway, is the thing about friendlies against randoms true? You seriously can't play a match against people? Have EA ever explained why they thought this was a good idea?

Tactical defending is the only way to play Dazzy!

Not sure on this friendlies thing, has reminded me though that they took out local multiplayer cup runs from the next gen 14...any one know if they are back in? One of the main reasons to buy FIFA for me is to get 3 mates round and have a 4 man cup run (usually FA Cup) if this isn't in it again I'll be considering not buying :(

Oh my god what is going on with all this tactical defending malarky... :) Do you think it's better? Because I'm pretty sure I'll destroy everyone in here who uses tactical defending :)

Think that brings us up to six players who have pre-ordered already! :yay:

Closing in on a full team now!

Hey guys, I've been having another thought about something we could do when this game arrives.

What about having our very own Match of the Day highlights show? This should be a piece of piss using the PS4's share button and share factory.

Here's what I propose.

1. Player A vs. Player B.

2. One of these players records the match using the share button. We could record the introduction to each game so that we have formations and line-ups being shown for the highlights.

3. Save the footage at regular intervals. E.g, save during formations/line-ups, save at half time, save at final whistle (since the PS4 saves footage for every 15 minutes).

4. Upload the stuff to share factory, edit the footage. We could even add commentary if we really wanted to make this look the business.

5. Put the footage onto youtube. Done.

How's that sound? I reckon it would be fun as fuck. We could see other people's games, the highlights wouldn't really have to be long either. If we do this in conjunction with a league, it could be really, really incredible.

Hey guys, I've been having another thought about something we could do when this game arrives.

What about having our very own Match of the Day highlights show? This should be a piece of piss using the PS4's share button and share factory.

Here's what I propose.

1. Player A vs. Player B.

2. One of these players records the match using the share button. We could record the introduction to each game so that we have formations and line-ups being shown for the highlights.

3. Save the footage at regular intervals. E.g, save during formations/line-ups, save at half time, save at final whistle (since the PS4 saves footage for every 15 minutes).

4. Upload the stuff to share factory, edit the footage. We could even add commentary if we really wanted to make this look the business.

5. Put the footage onto youtube. Done.

How's that sound? I reckon it would be fun as fuck. We could see other people's games, the highlights wouldn't really have to be long either. If we do this in conjunction with a league, it could be really, really incredible.

Sounds good but all I saw in your post was the bolded part.

Thank god I'm crap at organising leagues, otherwise I could end up with the job.

I was thinking we could do monthly tournaments as well if the player numbers are good.

Sign in to follow this