NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

FIFA 15

fifa-15-global-cover-header_656x369.jpg?cb=2014-07-14T09:45:39+0000

All 20 Barclays Premier League stadiums now feature in EA SPORTS FIFA 15, up from 8 stadiums in EA SPORTS FIFA 14.

• The FIFA team’s exclusive access to Premier League clubs allowed detailed photography of all 20 stadiums so they could be authentically recreated in FIFA 15.
  • The cheers, chants and sounds of more than 20 Premier League matches were also recorded. FIFA 15 will have realistic audio to goal reactions, misses, whistles and over two hours of crowd-specific songs.
stadium-announce-anfield-2014.png 
stadium-announce-boleyn-2014.png 
stadium-announce-brittania-2014.png 
stadium-announce-emirates-2014.png 
stadium-announce-etihad-2014.png 
fifa-15-goodison-everton.jpg 
stadium-announce-kc-2014.png 
stadium-announce-king-power-2014_4.jpg 
stadium-announce-liberty-2014.png 
stadium-announce-loftus-2014.png 
stadium-announce-old-trafford-2014.png 
stadium-announce-selhurst-2014.png 
stadium-announce-st-james-park-2014.png 
stadium-announce-st-marys2014.png 
stadium-announce-sunderland-2014.png 
stadium-announce-Stamford-Bridge-2014.png 
stadium-announce-hawthorne-2014.png 
stadium-announce-turf-2014.png 
stadium-announce-villa-park-2014.png 
stadium-announce-white-hart-lane-2014.png  

For the first time in a FIFA title we’ve implemented goal-line technology. Replay animations will emulate TV broadcasts after close calls and goal line clearances leaving you in no doubt about whether the ball crossed the line.
goal-line.gif 

Ok, it's out in a month. We should have a list of confirmed players and try to get some games/leagues/teams going when that's out.

I'll update this post later with more info about the game.

07393422-in.gif

Confirmed Players (tactics, line-ups, formations included)

*players are pre-order confirmed unless stated otherwise*

Dazzybee - striker, attacking midfield.

Drahkon - defender/centre back

Ellmeister - defensive mid (unconfirmed)

Esequiel - left wing

Fierce_LiNk - Defender/centre-back, defensive mid, midfield.

gmac

Hero-of-Time - right back

lostmario - right wing

MadDog - striker (unconfirmed)

Map - left back

Sexual Chocolate - midfield/attacking midfield

Possible Line Ups

MadDog - Dazzybee

Esequiel - Sexual Chocolate - Ellmeister - lostmario

Map - Drahkon - Fierce_LiNk - Hero-of-Time

?

Purchasing the game

Amazon - £45 Regular Edition/£52 Ultimate Team Edition

Tesco - £45 for standard/regular edition. (If you are quick and use the code TDX-KF3P you can get £5 off!

For the first time ever, players have memories and will show emotion based on the context of the match. With over 600 new emotional reactions, players now respond to pivotal moments on the pitch – bad tackles, missed chances, epic goals - as they would in real life.

Match Day is dynamic and immersive. Improved commentary will highlight unique fan reactions, while chants and behaviors will be relevant to country or even your club. New bench reactions, side line character animations, 10-man goal celebrations, and more will keep you engaged in the story of the match.

Your teammates and opponents now recognize what’s happening in the match and will adjust their tactics just like real players. Park the Bus, In The Mixer, and Time Wasting are some of the Team Tactics you’ll come up against in FIFA 15.

The Next Generation football player is here. Player faces have an incredible level of detail, while character models look and feel powerful and athletic. Kits move realistically and change with the environment, becoming dirty with mud and grass as the match unfolds.

Stadiums are alive and full of the emotion that only football can create. Playing surfaces wear down as the match progresses, with boot marks, slide tackles, and debris visible on the pitch. Corner flags move, goal frames shake, and animated LED ad boards bring FIFA 15 to life.

Ball physics are authentic. You’ll see better accuracy in the spin, curl and flight of the football as it moves realistically after each contact. In FIFA 15, the game evolves with astonishingly lifelike ball trajectories and spin while dribbling, passing, taking a touch, or blocking a shot.

Now you’ll command set pieces. Position off-the-ball teammates during throw-ins, corners, and free-kicks so they’re best placed to receive a pass and create attacking opportunities.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

How did FIFA 14 on PS4 and XBOX One compare to the PS3 and XBOX 360 versions?

Playing PES 6 last week with a friend on PS2 started to finally make me crave a new football game as, despite how great it has been, it's too difficult to keep it anywhere near up to date these days :indeed:

With that in mind, I decided to give FIFA 14 on PS3 another go by borrowing it off my brother. We played it last night and it was disgustingly poor. Are the other versions any better, somehow..? ::shrug:

How did FIFA 14 on PS4 and XBOX One compare to the PS3 and XBOX 360 versions?

Playing PES 6 last week with a friend on PS2 started to finally make me crave a new football game as, despite how great it has been, it's too difficult to keep it anywhere near up to date these days :indeed:

With that in mind, I decided to give FIFA 14 on PS3 another go by borrowing it off my brother. We played it last night and it was disgustingly poor. Are the other versions any better, somehow..? ::shrug:

What was poor about it?

I only played the demo of 14 on a PS4 and I really liked it.

It's so much better on the PS4.

I hated it on the PS3, but it just feels miles better on next gen, and it's definitely worth trying it.

I hated it on the PS3, but it just feels miles better on next gen, and it's definitely worth trying it.

You in, brah?

They've got Anfailed and Goodison on there. You can recreate the Merseyside derby and shit. Home AND away.

You in, brah?

They've got Anfailed and Goodison on there. You can recreate the Merseyside derby and shit. Home AND away.

Very likely. I look forward to doing the double over you, BRAH. :p

22 days until my final exam results are out. If I pass I've decided my reward will be upgrading to a PS4 and therefore will have to get this.

If I fail, I'll cry and not get a PS4 :(

Also apparently you can time waste on this game. I look forward to taking a 1-0 lead and employing Mourinho's tactics.

To be honest, I'm unlikely to ever own a PS4 or XBOX One, particularly when the PS2 and PS3 have failed to be particularly compelling for me and the XBOX 360 I had for about a year back in 2010 is not missed in the slightest :blank:

What was poor about it?

I only played the demo of 14 on a PS4 and I really liked it.

As much as I love ripping into FIFA, something I've done considerably in the past in several different threads, all I'll say about FIFA 14 is that you're supposed to be controlling reasonably skilled athletes around the football pitch, yet it feels like you're controlling a tank :nono: It often feels like you're kicking around a medicine ball too, esecially when shooting..

Simply, it's just not that fun too play. We put PES 2013 on straight after on PS3 and despite considerable flaws of it's own, it was instantly so much more entertaining. That game actually showed enough promise to think Konami may be on the right track again, only for PES 2014 to be one of the worst football games of all time..

Ah well.. if my brother ever invests in the next generation, I'm sure I'll get a chance to sample one of these new FIFA games at some point!

Very likely. I look forward to doing the double over you, BRAH. :p

If I bat my eyelids, will that be enough? ;)

Shall I put you down for CONFIRMED?

22 days until my final exam results are out. If I pass I've decided my reward will be upgrading to a PS4 and therefore will have to get this.

If I fail, I'll cry and not get a PS4 :(

Also apparently you can time waste on this game. I look forward to taking a 1-0 lead and employing Mourinho's tactics.

You better pass your exams or I will HM01 you, bitchbrah.

Let us know so I can CONFIRM you.

To be honest, I'm unlikely to ever own a PS4 or XBOX One, particularly when the PS2 and PS3 have failed to be particularly compelling for me and the XBOX 360 I had for about a year back in 2010 is not missed in the slightest :blank:

As much as I love ripping into FIFA, something I've done considerably in the past in several different threads, all I'll say about FIFA 14 is that you're supposed to be controlling reasonably skilled athletes around the football pitch, yet it feels like you're controlling a tank :nono: It often feels like you're kicking around a medicine ball too, esecially when shooting..

Simply, it's just not that fun too play. We put PES 2013 on straight after on PS3 and despite considerable flaws of it's own, it was instantly so much more entertaining. That game actually showed enough promise to think Konami may be on the right track again, only for PES 2014 to be one of the worst football games of all time..

Ah well.. if my brother ever invests in the next generation, I'm sure I'll get a chance to sample one of these new FIFA games at some point!

Fifa has 360° movements and is actually quite nimble to move whereas I swear PES still has about 8 directions only. Not sure how you can say it moves like a tank and then find PES more entertaining...

Not played a FIFA in years but would be interested if a few people where playing it, maybe I'll try the demo and see how I get on.

Tbh, I've always been in the FIFA camp, bar a little period a few years back where Pro was obviously better. I can't agree with you about the controls because, for me anyway, FIFA has always controlled better. The pace in FIFA is much quicker imo whereas Pro is more like a Champions League game where everything is slower and more calculated. Both have their pros and cons.

I can't agree with you that FIFA isn't fun to play. It's great, you can choose from such a wide selection of teams, the players look similar to their real life counter-parts, you get the actual team names and the presentation is so much better than Pro's. Not only that, but the pace of the game is a bit more frantic, so the games seem very exciting. I love it.

Fifa has 360° movements and is actually quite nimble to move whereas I swear PES still has about 8 directions only. Not sure how you can say it moves like a tank and then find PES more entertaining...

Agree with this. It's far easier to control an individual player in FIFA and it's way more precise, too.

Not played a FIFA in years but would be interested if a few people where playing it, maybe I'll try the demo and see how I get on.

Jump aboard, brah.

I'll be N-Es star striker in the pro clubs if that's cool. :)

MadDog CONFIRMED. :D

Sure thing, brah. I might start putting positions in brackets or something in the first post, to make things a bit easier when organising the team. Maybe we should all have a back-up or even third choice too if there's numerous people who want to be a number 10, for example.

@Esequiel, GET OVER HERE.

Not sure how you can say it moves like a tank and then find PES more entertaining...

To be fair, it isn't just me :heh: None of my friends were impressed by FIFA in the slightest and we all felt that it was slow, cumbersome and heavy. There is genuine bewilderment amongst us at why FIFA is so revered these days :blank:

There are clearly millions who like it, and that's fair enough, but I can't pretend to enjoy it and forgive the lack of fluidity and fun from the gameplay. To me, it is hideously overrated, but what can I do, really..? ::shrug:

I recall @Oxigen_Waste making a thread earlier in the year asking for help to decide which should be his first football game purchase. I found it very interesting to see the thoughts of someone not particularly influenced by factors other than gameplay.

I assume that the more you play FIFA, the more you get used to it and the flaws will become less influencial. It's probably a pretty safe bet, though, that when FIFA 15 comes around that it'll be the new "best football game EVER" and FIFA 14 will be derided for it's shortcomings that will now have been "improved", just like every other year :indeed:

Wow, the N-E team is coming together very quickly.

Will be funny when we are all screaming at one player "Stop hogging the ball", "PASS IT, PASS IT, PASS ME THE F**KING BALL!"

So at the moment, it'll be something like this.

Goalkeeper - CPU controlled?

Left Back

Right Back - HoT

Central Defence - Fierce_LiNk

Central Defence

Defensive Midfielder - Ellmeister

Left Wing - Esequiel

Right Wing - lostmario

Attacking Midfielder - dazzybee

Attacking Midfielder - Sexual Chocolate

Striker - MadDog

Edited by lostmario

Im in! Winger please :D

Striker or attacking midfielder please.

Disappointed by the lack of IN gifs, braaaahs. :D

Wow, the N-E team is coming together very quickly.

Will be funny when we are all screaming at one player "Stop hogging the ball", "PASS IT, PASS IT, PASS ME THE F**KING BALL!"

So at the moment, it'll be something like this.

Goalkeeper - CPU controlled?

Left Back

Right Back - HoT

Central Defence - Fierce_LiNk

Central Defence

Defensive Midfielder - Ellmeister

Left Wing - Esequiel

Right Wing - lostmario

Attacking Midfielder - dazzybee

Attacking Midfielder - Sexual Chocolate

Striker - MadDog

It's looking good, isn't it?

I think there's a few more players who might be interested.

@kav82

BRAHkon is getting the game.

Has anyone played this mode before on previous FIFAs, like FIFA14, for example? Can they explain how the whole thing works?

Also, I've got my copy pre-ordered already. You can get it on Amazon for £45, which is a decent-ish price. Aside from this mode, we should maybe get a little league up and running or even a tournament. We could do our own World Cup, for example.

Sorry guys, I find FIFA to be poop. Football games are just not for me, I'll not be picking this up.

Has anyone played this mode before on previous FIFAs, like FIFA14, for example? Can they explain how the whole thing works?

You set up a Club, name, badge, kit etc. People then sign up to your club. You then play online only matches in this mode and before the match you get to pick which position you would like to play. You don't need a full team to start a match as the AI will take someones place. You then start the games and watch the lols happen. :D

The club is in a league and you have so many games ( think its 10 ) to get enough points ( 12 and 16 I think to actually win the league ) to earn a promotion to the next division. There are 10 divisions ( you start at the bottom ) and each time you get promoted you have to earn a few more points to progress to the next division up.

The players you use are your created avatars. These start off pretty shoddy but as you make good passes, get victorys, play your position well etc. you get points to spend on build attributes up.

Hopefully i've explained that well.

It really is a fantastic gameplay mode, especially when you have a few mates to play it with. I played it on the One with my nephew and his mates and the anger and joy that came out of working as a team was fantastic. Playing the ball well up the field and getting that last minute goal is something special when there are a bunch of you screaming down the headset.

I'm all excited now. :yay:

Sign in to follow this