NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

FIFA 15

Another crazy night on the pitch last night. We couldn't get it together for the first 3 matches. Josh and Lostmario constantly arguing was hilarious. Even more so when we were on about Lostmario being offside all the time and then boooom Lost gets called offside. :D

Cracking final game, though. We were 2-0 down and had about 20 mins to go. We ended up netted 3 goals in the space of 6 in game minutes. The opposition were stunned and couldn't hit back. Good times. :yay:

I'd sign up for the 2-3 times a week team, who's making it?

I imagine lostmario will be in charge of N-E United.

I imagine lostmario will be in charge of N-E United.

Ah, so N-E Town would become the once a week team, I see. What about the Continental Cup this weekend, we gonna have a punt at that?

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Good to win a cup trophy and actually be a part of it, bar the disconnect in the semi final first half. Some big wins too. Fortunately we had the trophy wrapped up at 3-0 up in the final when the left midfielder got sent off and still managed a 4th goal.

Its monday, its N-E Club night

@Hero\-of\-Time, you traded it in?

Not yet. I'll only be playing until the Liverpool match kicks off.

We really need to shift it to Tuesday night or something. Bad crack missing the Monday night football due to FIFA.

Not yet. I'll only be playing until the Liverpool match kicks off.

We really need to shift it to Tuesday night or something. Bad crack missing the Monday night football due to FIFA.

There was a reason we played Monday, I think its because of gmac.

@gmac, correct?

I'm ok generally with any day apart from weekends

I could potentially miss the odd Tuesday and Wednesday night games due to being at an actual football match, but I don't mind

Great games last night, lads. I think that was some of the best passing and team goals i've seen from us.

Crazy how much we are playing this at the moment. The thirst for FIFA 16 is real! :yay:

Great games last night, lads. I think that was some of the best passing and team goals i've seen from us.

Crazy how much we are playing this at the moment. The thirst for FIFA 16 is real! :yay:

You just know we'll be playing tonight as well.

Maybe not you though, you've got that cooking programme to watch at 8. :heh:

You just know we'll be playing tonight as well.

Maybe not you though, you've got that cooking programme to watch at 8. :heh:

You know me too well. I could just watch it in the iplayer though.

Didn't enjoy tonight at all, just wasn't enjoyable.

50/50 whether I trade it in on Saturday.

Didn't enjoy tonight at all, just wasn't enjoyable.

50/50 whether I trade it in on Saturday.

Yeah, awful night of FIFA. Nothing seemed to click and all the hardwork we put in on the previous night went down the toilet. :(

You may as well trade it in. The trade-in price is plummeting now that we are nearing this years game.

Yeah, awful night of FIFA. Nothing seemed to click and all the hardwork we put in on the previous night went down the toilet. :(

You may as well trade it in. The trade-in price is plummeting now that we are nearing this years game.

Saturday it is, if there isn't a game to trade it for, I'll get money off PSN credit.

I've posted on PSN to try and organise a series of games with Cha Cha Cha tonight or tomorrow.

@Rowan, @gmac, @Emerald Emblem

One of the goals I saved from last weeks play, great team goal

Wish I'd saved more as we scored some cracking goals over the year

One of the best team goals we've scored in the last 11 months.

Glad we've stopped, recharge the batteries before it all begins again next month.

Sign in to follow this