NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

FIFA 15

Quality games tonight. I think we've really started to gel as a team. That last game we should have butchered the guy but only managed a draw. The way we played and passed around the pitch was great though.

Sorry, I'm currently too busy. Next week I'll probably won't have any time to plas :blank:

I'd have time today, but I'll play some games with a couple of friends.

Not sure if we are doing a raid on Destiny tonight, if not, I'll be up for some N-E club action.

Yeah. On destiny at the mo but if enough people get on I'm up for it.

Trying to play Fifa 15 on PS4 makes me realise how shit I am at football games!

Maybe I shouldn't have left it for over 10 years in properly playing one... (the last football game I properly played was fifa 03 on gamecube... (excluding football mangers).

Forget destiny for co op multiplayer. Pro clubs is where its really at and its hard as nails.

Good games last night, we should of won at least 3 of those games with the chances we had.

That penalty miss in the 90th minute... oh my.. Glad it wasn't me who missed that eh @Hero\-of\-Time

Everyone on tonight for N-E club night?

Back in Division 9, new season - lets get promoted again!

Good games last night, we should of won at least 3 of those games with the chances we had.

That penalty miss in the 90th minute... oh my.. Glad it wasn't me who missed that eh @Hero\-of\-Time

Everyone on tonight for N-E club night?

Back in Division 9, new season - lets get promoted again!

How many have YOU missed though? :p

Edited by Hero-of-Time

How many have YOU missed though? :p

4... Scored 2 though.

None in the 90th minute with the game 0-0.

@Hero\-of\-Time, @Sexual Chocolate, @gmac, @dazzybee

All in tonight from 7.30?

Im in Great yarmouth on business, so unfortunatley not. Il be around from tomorrow night though.

4... Scored 2 though.

I can play, but be a touch later than that, is it still on?

this is what I'm talking about, FIFA 15 with a load of n-europe players online. I was going to wait until TW15 comes out before getting a PS4 but I'm really liking the sound of FIFA multiplayer online plus I never experienced ultimate team and the Alien game looks to have swung it.

White or Black?

4... Scored 2 though.

I'll be on in a few.

Absolutely brilliant night with lostmario, Sexual Chocolate, Gmac and Dazzybee. We dominated most of the games and things have really stated to click.

We got promoted back up to league 8 and have 4 games left to nab 3 points and the title.

Man of the night goes to Sexual Chocolate, who not only scored a peach of a goal but was a rock at the back.

I've been mega busy with work and want to start going online with this game but am struggling for time. Nevertheless, I've got my defender ready and am playing the career mode with this game to try and get used to him and his ways. This weekend, I will be ready for action!

you need to create a separate pro for the online modes unfortunately

I've been mega busy with work and want to start going online with this game but am struggling for time. Nevertheless, I've got my defender ready and am playing the career mode with this game to try and get used to him and his ways. This weekend, I will be ready for action!

A really really stupid thing, is that you have to create another pro for pro clubs, it doesn't use the same guy...

We're all excited for the league Feirce, hurry up and get it organised :)

Tried a few drop ins tonight to build my inept pro... Never again. Awful experience, everyone is so ball greedy its I fruiting to play.

Edited by dazzybee

Absolutely brilliant night with lostmario, Sexual Chocolate, Gmac and Dazzybee. We dominated most of the games and things have really stated to click.

We got promoted back up to league 8 and have 4 games left to nab 3 points and the title.

Man of the night goes to Sexual Chocolate, who not only scored a peach of a goal but was a rock at the back.

Was quality, 5 was a great number to play with, I've saved that video of the 4-3 game we won so expect an edit uploaded soon, I'll probably stick my goal on the end of it as well :p

I think with defence is just to let them get on with it, and the only button we should be pressing is square to hoof it clear.

Was just going to post everything above

We could do with another DCM to play alongside Sexual Chocolate. @Esequiel maybe, or if gmac wants to move there with @Esequiel on the wing.

I think we've found our formation / style of play and with all our pros improving we'll start putting more chances away.

I'm back, please say we are playing tonight?! @lostmario

I'll be back on my PS4 at 9pm, if everyone is on then, we might get the season finished.

Sign in to follow this