NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

gvqbjtlbo8niv0tcamve.jpg

This has been rumoured for a while but now it looks to be confirmed via an Amazon listing.

Fantastic game and worthy of another playthrough.

I am so buying this. One of my favourite games of the last gen. Seriously all I need now is the Mass Effect, Uncharted and Arkham trilogies remastered and I can ditch my 360, well pack it away. PS3 will still be my blu ray player.

Well... it's a good way to try and recoup development costs of the original game I suppose. :heh:

I'm sure it sold enough to break even but I was always under the impression that it didn't sell phenomenally well the first time around, incidentally I bought the game when it was under £20 and still didn't get around to playing it. ::shrug:

I don't think I'll be buying this on release somehow ;) but maybe later on down the line.

Great game. Got in on plus, but had never heard of it before, so it was a pleasent surprise. Will consider buying this for real if the price is right.

Already have this on PS3 and PC but damn if im not tempted to buy it a third time. I really did love it.

Another game to add to my list of reasons to finally buy a ps4......might get one next week, can't wait for Destiny to buy one

How long till we get the Hitman games and the other last gen Tomb Raiders?

Would not mind that one bit :)

I will burn a candle for Shadow Hearts 1 and 2. I hope that one day they get the HD remaster they deserve.

Am I the only person that thinks all the remasters are ridiculous? You've played it once and if you wanted a second playthrough you could do it again for free so why buy again??

Am I the only person that thinks all the remasters are ridiculous? You've played it once and if you wanted a second playthrough you could do it again for free so why buy again??

I don't own it anymore and it's been a couple of years since I played it last. Plus it's a freaking awesome game and I'll happily pay again, especially if it helps the sequel get made.

I've never played this, so like with a few other remakes this would benefit me if i were to buy it. But i've got more than enough pre-ordered, so i'd probably pick this up later down the road.

Didn't play this last gen, so will definitely look to pick this up at some point.

The remasters are a bit silly. But, they're also quite useful if people missed out on the game first time around. I didn't play Tomb Raider or The Last of Us, so I'm very grateful for them. I don't know where I stand with Sleeping Dogs. Don't know anything about it really.

Buying it if you already have it is a bit daft, unless you really, really, reeeeeally love the game that much. For me, it would have to be a God-Tier game to double-dip.

It's mostly for people who never got it first time (or in the case of exclusives, people who never had a PS3).

Okay I'll admit for first timers there's a point to generate the extra revenue but it was more to those that buy a game for a second or more times. Explain yourselves people!

This game isn't good enough for a remaster, IMO. A bit above their station. That said it's probably not an expensive process to churn it out....

I wont buy it straight away as there are too many games coming out soon but I expect I will get this game again for the 3rd time. It'll be nice to play all the DLC I missed and see all the enhanced stuff but also I just enjoyed the game so much that its one of those few games that I am happy to buy multiple times just to support it.

Day one for me. Its was my favourite game of its type during the last gen of consoles.

So, picked this up on the PSN January Sale (£20*). Twas a steal, especially as it comes with all the DLC. I'm impressed, having never played it on the PS3/360 i can't compare. Only done a few missions, not much on the campaign side of things though.

Combat is a little simple, but learning new moves from the Martial Arts places is making it better. I've taken out a few drug dealers and had them arrested. It's interesting trying to blend being a cop with trying to be a gangster. Have located a few treasures/health upgrade pillars.

*Was going to get a physical copy, but seeing as shops are still selling it at £30+ in places i thought digital for this.

Ordered this online today. Got it on Plus, but that means I don't have a physical copy so this is good excuse. Looking forward to play it again.