NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Assassins Creed: Rogue

10557263_4292821505462pk6n.jpg

11th November release. Platforms are PS3/360/PC. No Wii U version.

I guess this is the rumored AC Comet then. No doubt it will get ported to the PS4/One later down the line.

Does Watch Dogs even have a vague release date?

It kind of just looks like UbiSoft have brought all their Wii U games to a halt. I guess missing out on FIFA was the biggest indicator that this would happen with even reliable series.

Does Watch Dogs even have a vague release date?

It kind of just looks like UbiSoft have brought all their Wii U games to a halt. I guess missing out on FIFA was the biggest indicator that this would happen with even reliable series.

Not that I know of. They keep saying it's coming but they've never stated when.

Based on the box art, this already look much better than Unity.

I'll probably hold out for either a PS4/Xbox One port or when this goes cheaper down the line. I've got more than enough pre-ordered to keep me busy over the next few months, including Unity. The concept sounds good, based on land and sea same as Black Flag is.

Do we know anything about the setting? (i'm at work so can't watch any leaked trailers)

Do we know anything about the setting? (i'm at work so can't watch any leaked trailers)

It's just some images from a trailer. There's some icy water and a ship.

It's just some images from a trailer. There's some icy water and a ship.

:blank:

Vikings? please be vikings

Male or Female protagonist? Looks like a guy will the knives come out again.........

It does seem to be linked between Black Flag and III from what i've read somewhere.

So you play as a Templar it seems or rather become a templar

loads of details on gaf

set during the seven years war

New york, north atlantic setting (Time wise between 4 and 3)

Ice Ships

Advanced weaponry due to Templar 'Pockets'

Air Rifles

Machine guns for the Ship you have

At some point kill a character from the Kenway Trillogy

Hatham hinted at appearing

Single player only

not sure how to feel about it, my initial thoughts are it seems a bit of a lesser known historical setting, being a Templar feels wrong for the series but its certainly a twist

No PC release, though, which is a shame. I can still get it on PS3, though.

So you play as a Templar it seems or rather become a templar

loads of details on gaf

set during the seven years war

New york, north atlantic setting (Time wise between 4 and 3)

Ice Ships

Advanced weaponry due to Templar 'Pockets'

Air Rifles

Machine guns for the Ship you have

At some point kill a character from the Kenway TrillogyHatham hinted at appearing

Single player only

not sure how to feel about it, my initial thoughts are it seems a bit of a lesser known historical setting, being a Templar feels wrong for the series but its certainly a twist

Trilogy? 3, Black Flag and?? Liberation? Never played it myself thought it was just a spin off.

Anyway sounds interesting and different enough from what Unity is offering I won't be picking it up though, still playing through 4 and got Watch Dogs only so much Ubisoft open world someone can take in one day!

Its a little confusing, some reference this as being the final bit of the Kenway Trillogy, but Liberation is in the same period etc, but i'd think its classed as a spin off and this game is the final part of the story

It does sound different, but i personally don't like the idea of the Templar's being your side in this, they've never been portrayed as good....but this is based on assumptions of the story will go, for all we know he could go Rogue from everyone and jsut be a self serving ass hole

Well you could start as a Templar, and then go rogue, ending up as an assassins by the end.

No no no, you've all got it wrong the main protagonist is a transvestite it's Assassins Creed : Rouge.

No no no, you've all got it wrong the main protagonist is a transvestite it's Assassins Creed : Rouge.

No no no, you've got it wrong. They are finally merging the Assassin's Creed and X-Men universes so its Assassins Creed: Rogue.

You've both got it wrong. It's set in Ireland and it's actually called Assassin's Creed: Pogues.

154253_pogues1.jpg

It's actually going to be about the time one of Kenways ancestors opened a shoe-shop in NYC.

Assassin's Creed: Brogues