NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet 2014 - Official Thread

^^Unacceptable.

So, seeing as I missed last years proper Sunday shenanigans, and because it's bank holiday/time off afterwards, I intend to stay a little longer than usual on the Sunday.

Assuming it's still showing, I'd also be up for watching Guardians Of The Galaxy in IMAX, as I've never been to IMAX before. Although it does seem kinda pricey, but meh, I'd love to see it in IMAX so if anyones up for that, that'd be cool.

Hmm. I'm still not sure what I'm doing. I'm definitely coming up on the Friday to stay at Bard's and then I'll be at the meet on Saturday. I'm debating staying somewhere overnight on Saturday night but I'd quite like to be back in Nottingham for Sunday morning for the F1 at lunch and I have evening plans.

What will people get up to in the evening? Video games/drinking?

^^Unacceptable.

So, seeing as I missed last years proper Sunday shenanigans, and because it's bank holiday/time off afterwards, I intend to stay a little longer than usual on the Sunday.

Assuming it's still showing, I'd also be up for watching Guardians Of The Galaxy in IMAX, as I've never been to IMAX before. Although it does seem kinda pricey, but meh, I'd love to see it in IMAX so if anyones up for that, that'd be cool.

I'd be happy to do that.

Same here possibly.

There is a zombie film being filmed local and to me and I want to try and be an extra in it, so I'll either leave really early (if I decide to try and be an extra) or really late on the the Sunday.

Depending on what time you decide to watch it, I'd be up for a third watch.

Tickets booked! Spending Friday night at Bard's house before meeting you all on the Saturday. Excited :)

Me and Danny will already be there, so we'll hopefully head to the hostel and drop off stuff. If anyone needs to do so, i'll put the details up again and my number nearer the time.

Hopefully the weather is good, initial reports on the met office suggest a decent bank holiday weekend weather-wise (but we all know that could change).

I'm aiming to get into London for about 10:30am.

Where'd ya come in at?

You getting in at Marylebone ReZ? I'll meet you there at half 10 if you like?

I know one bear who is smarter than your average who will be.

And he loves his honey!

Anyone be going to Paddington?

I'll have to come that way to the hostel to drop bags off, so i can meet you there if you like.

I'll have to come that way to the hostel to drop bags off, so i can meet you there if you like.

Sure thing. Let me know what time you'll be swinging by.

I think it's only like a stop from Marylebone which is convenient.

Oh yeah. I need to borrow Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon?

Can anyone lend it to me?

I can send it back recorded when done? And trade for a swapsie game with me?

Right, to make things easier. Anyone whom needs to drop bags off on the Saturday. Meet at Paddington and we'll all head over at once.

If that's ok with everyone of course.

Hostel details are as follows, it's right near Paddington station anyway for convenience.

Edited by Jimbob

I'll probably keep my bag on me, I pack light :p

So I'll see you all at the park :)