Haden

Xpert 11 Season 32: A Universe full of life

N-Euro Championship Cup Season 32

Table here

Round One Results

The Familia FC 2-2 Hadens Legends

Legends go through on chances

Yellow Submarine 9-1 The Sixty-Fourthers

A very unfortunate first draw for The Sixty-Fourthers!

Round of the Last 16

Hadens Legends vs Coloccini FC

Russian Revolution vs Yellow Submarine

Atlético Aqui1a vs Eights United

Leeds M.O.T vs Lylat Wanderers

AFC Dedede vs The Roger Federer Crew

Recall United vs DuDs Baggies

Intergalactico Stars vs Lords of Hydra

AC Elites vs Fedex United

Matches must be accepted by 9pm Monday and are to be played on Tuesday.

N-Euro Championship Cup Season 32

Table here

Round One Results

The Familia FC 2-2 Hadens Legends

Legends go through on chances

Yellow Submarine 9-1 The Sixty-Fourthers

A very unfortunate first draw for The Sixty-Fourthers!

Round of the Last 16

Hadens Legends vs Coloccini FC

Russian Revolution vs Yellow Submarine

Atlético Aqui1a vs Eights United

Leeds M.O.T vs Lylat Wanderers

AFC Dedede vs The Roger Federer Crew

Recall United vs DuDs Baggies

Intergalactico Stars vs Lords of Hydra

AC Elites vs Fedex United

Matches must be accepted by 9pm Monday and are to be played on Tuesday.

Challenge sent!!!

This game confuses my shit. I think I'm just too thick for this game though, lmao.

This game confuses my shit. I think I'm just too thick for this game though, lmao.

We're all here to help if you need it. Is there anything in particular?

The idea is to raise a strong team. We're out of season at the moment so nothing is really happening. Once the season begins you'll be placed in the lower league and you'll have 18 matches fixed to play everyone twice, home and away. So you want to set your tactics before each game, keeping in mind your team's strength and development values (dv).

At the end of each season, your player will raise in skill if they have a dv of 10 or more. For a visible raise (actually increasing by a whole skill bar) you want to aim for 15 minimum for younger players and 16-17+ for older players.

So while you're just starting out, you should be focussed more on gearing your tactics towards developing your players than actually winning - although obviously you want to try and win too. The more matches your players take part in, the more DV they'll get. You want to keep them in high form too because that will affect their DV. If you have the money, a vague/basic rule is to train anyone with a downwards arrow in the FT column of the squad page.

It is confusing at first but after a few games it really becomes a lot more simple, it is a real easy to learn hard to master game imo.

Onward with the cup! always enjoy playing Coloccini FC big fans of that team and expect a thrilling game :D

My goalies form is on 2, bad times... idiot must have gone out to celebrate Gazza style at the end of the season.

Hey Peeps never see you on Steam atm :(

So was gonna say you ok with me doing the thread? Will aim to have it done by the end of the cup if so :D

Roughly what date will the new season start? Need to buy 1 or 2 players as our change report was a bit pants!

Hey Peeps never see you on Steam atm :(

So was gonna say you ok with me doing the thread? Will aim to have it done by the end of the cup if so :D

Yeah I was going to send you a PM to see if you're happy to do it again :)

Roughly what date will the new season start? Need to buy 1 or 2 players as our change report was a bit pants!

The league will start on the 10th of October

Gone and booked a holiday, so could possibly miss the first 4/5 games depending on Wifi.

That'll be the 3rd interrupted season in a row and it's already showing on the team after 2.

Where are you off to @DuD? :)

Most places are decent for wi-fi these days but as Ell says, you can give someone you trust control of the team for a few games if you need to.

Not even someone you trust, Haden, Zell and Danlikespeas have (foolishly) let me look after their teams before I think?

It is confusing at first but after a few games it really becomes a lot more simple, it is a real easy to learn hard to master game imo.

Onward with the cup! always enjoy playing Coloccini FC big fans of that team and expect a thrilling game :D

My goalies form is on 2, bad times... idiot must have gone out to celebrate Gazza style at the end of the season.

I'm looking forward to it!

Off to Jamaica :)

Just been checking and there is Wifi available so all should be good thnaks :)

And probably the most poor :p lol

Nope...that'd be me with my measly 116k, lol! Thank God it's pre-season! Only Fake Team 1 are poorer than me but then I'm not sure if that counts...because they're fake...:cry:

Safely through wold be good to make the semis but we will have to see how the draw treats us.

I knew revolution would give yellow submarine a close game! Deffo game of the tourney so far.

N-Euro Championship Cup

Table here

Last round results:

AC Elites 3-1 French Riviere

Leeds M.O.T 1-3 Lylat Wanderers

Recall United 0-2 DuDs Baggies

Russian Revolution 3-4 Yellow Submarine

Hadens Legends 4-0 Coloccini FC

Atlético Aqui1a 0-2 Eights United

AFC Dedede 3-0 The Roger Federer Crew

Intergalactico Stars 6-0 Lords of Hydra

No draws, four away wins and four home wins!

Quarter Final Draw:

AC Elites vs AFC Dedede

Eights United vs Intergalactico Stars

Hadens Legends vs DuDs Baggies

Lylat Wanderers vs Yellow Submarine

@flameboy last attempt to tempt you to the xpert side again :p otherwise I'll be creating the new season so people can see who they're up against when we start!

@flameboy last attempt to tempt you to the xpert side again :p otherwise I'll be creating the new season so people can see who they're up against when we start!

Hi sorry for the wall of silence, I'm gonna give it a miss for now way too much going on.

Yes top of the league :heh:

And another double header against Tales :( could someone with VIP post strength rating of teams please?