NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 32: A Universe full of life

Peeps, what is this automatic 250k from your main sponsor? I don't get that :(

Promotion secured and with best dev stats for my team for a while. Back up for 1 more season... to just go back down again next season!

Trying to recruit through the xpert site is like messaging a brick wall :(

Congratulations to everyone that was promoted and extra congrats to Zell for winning the league again :)

Teams in for the cup:

Lylat Wanderers

Atlético Aqui1a

Coloccini FC

Hadens Legends

Recall United

Lords of Hydra

Yellow Submarine

The Familia FC

Only 8 teams... can we get 8 more?

The cup is starting on the 19th and I will draw the first round on the 16th.

Im down for the cup. Am happy with the season as a whole. Managing to stay up was the aim and was achieved relatively easy. Onwards and upwards for MOT!!!

I'll be in the cup.

I'll be 100% active now I'm back in the UK :)

Nice to have you back man enjoyed our games his season!

Do you know any potential recruits? We need a couple more I think.

I am sure Nikos would be up for the cup

Peeps, what is this automatic 250k from your main sponsor? I don't get that :(

Promotion secured and with best dev stats for my team for a while. Back up for 1 more season... to just go back down again next season!

You do get it, it's automatic :) it's only once per month, if you keep an eye on your transactions you'll see it pop up.

Untitled_zpsfb0272df.png

Not to be confused with the press bonus which is once a week if you do a PR over 300 characters.

You in for the cup?

Teams in for the cup:

Lylat Wanderers

Atlético Aqui1a

Coloccini FC

Hadens Legends

Recall United

Lords of Hydra

Yellow Submarine

The Familia FC

Leeds M.O.T

DuDs Baggies

Intergalactico Stars

@Lucas3693 glad to see you're sticking with us dude!

Teams in for the cup:

Lylat Wanderers

Atlético Aqui1a

Coloccini FC

Hadens Legends

Recall United

Lords of Hydra

Yellow Submarine

The Familia FC

Leeds M.O.T

DuDs Baggies

Intergalactico Stars

Russian Revolution

The Roger Federer Crew

AFC Dedede

Two more teams would be great @Ellmeister @Tales ?

Sure I'll join. I need a consolation prize.

Horrible season for me. Third straight season without a title, again lost by an hair's edge. I'm getting pretty good at that.

10th season in a row in top 3.

The change report looks to be great one again, though I fear some vital players will retire. Every player that should have have 16 in dv and some more. One veteran will decrease though.

Edited by Tales

Spotlight

The final spotlight was a bonus round in which any team to score three goals or more would get a point. The teams to score three goals in the last game of the season were: Lylat Wanderers, Yellow Submarine, Leeds M.O.T, Russian Revolution, Lords of Hydra, Fedex United and Blue Rogues.

Scores:

Hadens Legends: 4

Russian Revolution: 4

Recall United: 2

Yellow Submarine: 1

Leeds M.O.T: 1

Lords of Hydra: 1

Fedex United: 1

Blue Rogues: 1

The Familia FC: 1

Alliances

Yellow Submarine, Madpool, Gibbs Probies - 20

Intergalactico Stars, AFC Dedede, Recall United - 20

Lylat Wanderers, The Roger Federer Crew, Fake Team 1 - 18

DuDs Baggies, Leeds M.O.T, Lords of Hydra - 18

Hadens Legends, Russian Revolution, Blue Rogues - 17

Silverdale Salmon, Atlético Aqui1a, LiVeRpOoL - 17

Eights United, bob, Spurs - 15

Rossers Rovers, The Familia FC, The Great Mcoy - 14

Winston Garden Lions, Kippen FC, Fedex United - 13

Coloccini FC, AC Elites, The Sixty-Fourthers - 13

Promoted Teams:

Champion: Yellow Submarine

Middle League: Atlético Aqui1a, The Roger Federer Crew, AC Elites

Lower League: Recall United, Lords of Hydra, Fedex United

Prediction Winners:

First: Atlético Aqui1a with 38 points

Second: Russian Revolution with 37 points

Lylat Wanderers (35), Intergalactico Stars (25), Hadens Legends (23)

So we have dual spotlight winners and dual alliance winners. Looks like this is going to be a very big lottery this season :p

Haden, if you could compile a list of the winners of your awards, I'll add them in too :)

I didn't really do awards this season as I missed a few games because that no good dansliketrees didn't post his side of the reports.

Of my reports that I did post Yellow Submarine won the most team of the week spots so if you would like to give Zell a pick that would be my choice from my own reports.

I am pleased with my change report.

Things are looking solid at the back, Palmer is on his way out with 165 appearances (1 more if anyone wants a friendly with me). What an absolute legend was our best defender by a mile for a long time. Always saw him as Rio Ferdinand type figure and leader. Without calling people choc ices.

Midfield has seen Conden turn into an utter beast of a player, will have fun swapping him in defence and attack as people will mark the hell out of him. Other midfielders raised as well and its all looking good there.

Forwards saw a lack of visible raises despite having some of the best dev, all I can say is next season my two main strikers will go up for sure. They are still both quite young so I am not worried and looking forward to them having a fantastic partnership while tutoring Vicente.

All in all a good report, not sure if we can challenge for the title quite yet but next season may be where we reach our prime.

Anyone got any new blood? Ask friends, PM members, maybe make a thread in gen chit chat?

Atm the recruitment table is:

Haden 1

I can't award myself a VIP! Remember I am running a VIP lottery for anyone who can get a recruit to join :D

I'll get in on the cup if I still can.

Massive change report this round, I think I'm finally turning this boat around again.

Teams in for the cup:

Lylat Wanderers

Atlético Aqui1a

Coloccini FC

Hadens Legends

Recall United

Lords of Hydra

Yellow Submarine

The Familia FC

Leeds M.O.T

DuDs Baggies

Intergalactico Stars

Russian Revolution

The Roger Federer Crew

AFC Dedede

Eights United

AC Elites

Fedex United

The Sixty-Fourthers

I'll get in on the cup if I still can.

Massive change report this round, I think I'm finally turning this boat around again.

It would be great to see you get promoted next season, you've been festering in the lower league for too long!

My change report:

Untitled_zpsa25c7e31.png

The triangle splodges are those that visibly raised. Pretty much as expected but I would've liked Tennant and Gledhill to have raised.

My change report was poor by the usual standard. Missing games here and there and not being able to train asap really hit the devs.

I probably shouldn't have bought that rookie keeper half way through the season either, but at least he raised.

Gonna stick with the squad I've got for now and try to get more out of them next season, then maybe address some transfers.

Won myself a little bit of prize money, in the form of winning the league, being picked twice as manager of the round and most assists in the league. Nice 1,350,000 econ in the pot. Certainly can be used in development, which i'll be needing to do soon in the midfield.

Cup Draw

Table here

Round One:

The Familia FC vs Hadens Legends

Yellow Submarine vs The Sixty-Fourthers

Byes/friendlies:

Intergalactico Stars vs Russian Revolution

Atlético Aqui1a vs Coloccini FC

Fedex United vs AC Elites

Leeds M.O.T vs DuDs Baggies

The Roger Federer Crew vs Eights United

AFC Dedede vs Recall United

Lylat Wanderers vs Lords of Hydra

RFC haven't sent me an invite, so I'd be happy if someone sent me an invite tonight. I can't accept invites or set tactics tomorrow.

I saw a flashing icon next to the n-e league on xpert and thought 'great, one of my PMs on the site got through to someone'... but it was just @Cube and I'm guessing Haden roped him back in.

Seriously though, good to have you back in the game dude :) (and well done Haden for being the only one able to recruit it seems!)

Yup, I'm back.

Edit: I like this dude:

6wzbq8p.jpg

Edited by Cube

It might even be worth selling him so you can spend out on a more balanced team. I'm not sure I could part ways with him if he were mine though! lol

If @Cube and @Happenstance would like, I can post up a 'review' of your teams like I did with @Animal here but neither of you are new to the game so you probably don't need any guidance :p

If Cube and Happenstance would like, I can post up a 'review' of your teams like I did with Animalhere but neither of you are new to the game so you probably don't need any guidance :p

You make it sound like I actually knew what I was doing the first time. A review would be nice.

Ok well this is simply what I'd do if I were in your shoes :p

Untitled_zpsd6827ae4.png

Your keepers are both good for just starting out, probably the strongest part of your team. From an economical point of view you'd be best off selling the 25-9 as he'd fetch more money but he's obviously the better keeper. If it were me starting out, I'd keep the 25-8. The justification is that while they're ok, neither keeper is actually at the level you'd want them to be for their age (25-11 is the aim) so it's not really that big a hit. It's your choice whether or not to buy in (or wait for) a youth keeper to train up.

I'd probably get a 30-10+ on the cheap (spend no more than around 1m) simply as a reserve with no intention to play him - just in case your main keeper is injured and build up the funds for a suitable replacement. Although at this stage it would be more viable for you to buy in a 17/18-4/5 and train them up.

Defence: Keep the 23-8 and the two youths or if you're a better man than me, sell the 18-6 for at least 10m (just as a starting point). If you sell him, replace him with a youth and buy in two older, high-skilled players for a 5-man defence. Obviously the primary focus is on the youths.

Midfield: Keep the 23-8 and 29-8, bring in two or three youths. If you only bring two youths in, you'll need another high-skilled midfielder.

Forwards: keep the 26-8, bring in a youth. If you want three forwards then buy another high-skilled, older player. Focus on training up the youths. I find forwards are the hardest to develop so play the youth as much as possible and switch between the two older players. Personally I only keep two forwards in my team.

This would give you a good starting point for development and in a few seasons when your youths are reaching 23-25 you can either buy in some older players for a really strong team, or play the long game and get a new round of youths to play alongside them. Once this second round of youths come of age, your team should not only be quite strong but also still quite young with more development still to be had.

RFC haven't sent me an invite, so I'd be happy if someone sent me an invite tonight. I can't accept invites or set tactics tomorrow.

I'll drop you an invite, AFC Dedede have yet to send me an invite.

Change report is in

Untitled.png

Only 2 skill reduction, overall a great improvement this season.

Edited by Jimbob