NEurope
The Peeps

The Long Night Mafia

Rules:

Phases are 24 hours in length (every 24 hours you can submit your action, actions will happen asap and last the duration of that phase where applicable)

Players can only use the main thread for specific reasons:

1. Players can post once a phase to ask a direct question of another player - example post: X, what do you have to say about having targeted Y in the last phase?
  2. Players can post once to vote, no other information must be posted.
  3. Players may respond to a question asked of them in a single post, one per question if applicable. Please answer as directly as you can, the premise of this game is based on limited discussion.
  4. Players can remove their vote but lose the ability to vote for the rest of the phase.
  5. Inactive players (players that neither post or submit an action within a phase) will be highlighted each phase.

Discussion is strictly limited!

For clarification you may post more than once if you ask a direct question(1 post), vote(1 post), remove vote(1 post) and/or respond to a direct question(multiple posts if applicable).

Targeting is instant, you will get your results as soon as I'm able.

11 Players:

ReZourceman

Yvonne

Sheikah

Cube

Jonnas

Tales

EEVILMURRAY

mr-paul

Sméagol

Rummy

Jimbob

Phase One Has Started

With so little opportunity to discuss, I urge everyone ask someone something, no matter how mundane it seems to be at the moment, if you don´t have anything better to ask. With that in mind, I´ll ask random person, I get Yvonne, what their target was or will be.

@Yvonne, who has been or will be your target this phase?

Again, I don´t want anything with that info right now, I´m just asking it for the sake of a potential hook for discussion next phase.

As for my own little contribution: I don´t want to assume, but I think it´s likely Eevilmurray is town.

That's not a question either.

Oh, you were answering one. My mistake.

Like usual I'm the townie idiot that didn't get a power.

That's not a question either.

Oh, you were answering one. My mistake.

This post is not allowed :p

(first day leniency for these posts but for future reference there will be punishments for failing to abide by the posting restrictions)

Just to clarify Peeps - is the 24 hours a set 24 hours, or is each player's send/post/vote limit 24 hours from their previous send/post/vote?

@ReZourceman - why are you interested in Tales?

Phases are 24 hours so if you send in your target at the end of one phase you can still send a new target a few hours later if it's the start of a new phase.

If there is a tree and it falls in da' woods and no one is there to hear it, @Cube what did you have for dinner last night?

If there is a tree and it falls in da' woods and no one is there to hear it, @Cube what did you have for dinner last night?

Chilli Con Carne.

@ReZourceman - why are you interested in Tales?

Simply because he is one of the only people to post, and specifically being confrontational. (Lol).

I already targeted someone when I made that post, and that was Eevilmurray (which was pure RNG). If you mean phase 2.. I have no idea yet. I may do another RNG, or I may wait till tomorrow afternoon hoping for any interesting revelation by then.

Phase One has ended

Tales (1): EEVILMURRAY

(Tales is not lynched, this isn't most votes :P)

Phase Two has begun

mr-paul

I´m not sure what you had in mind.. I get a PM, and that´s it as far as "effects" go. So yes. I´m not affecting my target in any way.

Is my name red because I didn't point lady phase or because I'm dead? I was roleblocked last phase.