NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

PS2 Appreciation Topic: A Thread Fit For A King

@Hero\-of\-Time which component cable did you buy? Is it worth the upgrade from a scart cable? PS2 games don't exactly look great on an HDTV.

@Hero\-of\-Time which component cable did you buy? Is it worth the upgrade from a scart cable? PS2 games don't exactly look great on an HDTV.

I just bought a random one off amazon. I was expecting the games to look really blurry but the cable seems to have done the job.

Now yes, this is taken from a PS2 emulator, though it still looked pretty darn good the last time I played it, but if you have even a passing interest in the genre, you have to get this game and if you didn't, this could change your mind - like it did mine.

This isn't bullet hell - it's bullet heaven!

Got these today. Don't know much about them other than they were developed by Level-5.

IMG_20140722_183822.jpg

Got these today. Don't know much about them other than they were developed by Level-5.

IMG_20140722_183822.jpg

How did I miss this post?

These are two games I need to pick up as well. I never played Dark Chronicle but I did dabble with Dark Cloud back in the day.

All I have for my PS2 at the moment is Persona 4. I should probably start trying to pick up some deals when I see them though as even though I had a PS2 when it was out, I feel like I completely missed out on a lot of the JRPGs for it.

Sign in to follow this