NEurope
Yvonne

some mafia

But the result was pretty obvious. He was the only person acting like a townie.

I think you mean a bad townie. Good townies don't try to kill other townies. Somewhat ironic given I lynched him, but I only did that because of his continued efforts and poor justification to kill me!

Did you just vote for me for agreeing to, and showing my allegiance to, your plan from very early on? I swear the only person I trust right now is The Peeps, because he's the only one who's done as much the same as I have.

For the record - I'm holding off voting for Sheikah for now for two reasons 1.)It wasn't really RNG by Jonnas and 2.) Literally we lose another town and we are dead and done, we've a 7 day phase isn't it and I intend to long that out as long as truly possible. Those who don't post within 48 hours will attract their own votes by the GM, those that do will hopefully add/give to the discussion.

No, more of a hunch based on you being a bit quiet, and even though I know the plan was sound it's hard to deny that the Mafia will have also been on board these town lynches. Jonnas was town and obviously not on his own lynch...so the Mafia have definitely been on board the lynches too.

1.)It wasn't really RNG by Jonnas

That's the biggest reason we should go with us. Jonnas not giving us a random target is the best thing to happen to the town in this game.

That's the biggest reason we should go with us. Jonnas not giving us a random target is the best thing to happen to the town in this game.

The more you say things like this, the more reason we have to lynch you.

The more you say things like this, the more reason we have to lynch you.

So, the main reason you want to lynch me is because I'm against us using a method which has a very high probability of ending with the mafia winning?

So, the main reason you want to lynch me is because I'm against us using a method which has a very high probability of ending with the mafia winning?

Cube, stop throwing irony clusterfucks. If you lynch me, you do end the game, because then town are down to 3 and the Mafia wins.

Cube, stop throwing irony clusterfucks.

There's nothing ironic or clusterfuckery about simple maths.

The way I see it, if we lynch you, then we'll have one day left where we have to make sure we kill a second mafia.

We should be very wary of lynch trains here. Majority is four, so Mafia need only ONE town vote placed erroneously to hammer.

If Mafia don't jump on the lynch of me within the next day or so we can reasonably guess that Cube is Mafia and fishing for town support (because if Cube is town, the Mafia will only need to add their votes to my lynch win without any additional help). Likewise, people could try to hammer Rummy, but the comment Rummy made about holding off voting me sounds almost like he could add a vote to me (ie. he could be Mafia waiting for a townie to vote me) should the opportunity arise.

Why would the mafia jump on a lynch train for you? They're close to winning so lynching one of their own would be unexpected at this stage.

Why would the mafia jump on a lynch train for you? They're close to winning so lynching one of their own would be unexpected at this stage.

This kind of crap is just inflating the topic, let's stop it. Come on people, either get behind a Rummy lynch or speak up.

I would prefer to go for Cube. I understand why you'd want to go for Rummy as it does make sense that the mafia would want to go along with the plan thus far... but I think Cube is more likely to be mafia.

The only reason you two aren't voting for me already is because you want a townie to make the first move. That way, you can win with no risk.

I would prefer to go for Cube. I understand why you'd want to go for Rummy as it does make sense that the mafia would want to go along with the plan thus far... but I think Cube is more likely to be mafia.

I'd prefer we went with Rummy, purely because I think Cube might be being a bit daft like Jonnas was. Cube has taken pretty much the same stance as Jonnas and Jonnas was town, so I'd rather lynch someone who has been backing the lynches first and also someone who isn't quite their usual self. Rummy often likes to break things down and assess them and won't necessarily always go with the flow, and it seems here he folded a little too easy.

Of course, I'm not saying Cube is off the hook but you can probably take it that I'm either an expert actor or me and Cube really are on different sides, so hopefully my word on me suggesting not to kill him means something right now.

The only reason you two aren't voting for me already is because you want a townie to make the first move. That way, you can win with no risk.

You see, the way you're so certain that we're Mafia I find a little unnerving. I'm actually not certain enough to vote you right now, and am going for Rummy instead. But you don't think a Rummy lynch is valid? Bear in mind he has 100% backed the RNG plan like I did, and voted on them. And you won't add a vote to that?

I could be persuaded to vote Rummy if things go that way I guess. I'll see tomorrow.

Votes:

1 - Sheikah (Cube)

1 - Rummy (Sheikah)

1 - Cube (The Peeps)

Not voting:

Mr-Paul

Rummy

ReZourceman

Jimbob

Majority is 4.

Current lynch target is Sheikah.

Living 7: (4 town, 3 mafia)

Cube

Mr-Paul

Rummy

The Peeps

Sheikah

ReZourceman

Jimbob

Dead 3: (3 town)

Shorty

Tales

Jonnas

Deadline is 18:30 Thursday 3rd July.

What am I supposed to break down in this game? It has nothing, the plan seemed most efficient, I stated from the beginning I liked it, would go with it, and did so. I'm really no different to The Peeps. If you want I can vote Shiekah because that was Jonnas's choice, but it doesn't appear that was from RNG and so it isn't really going with the plan - it is however still reliable of sorts given Jonnas was town. However I don't believe a mafia would have proposed the plan originally, because it leaves so much out of their control and is a 1/6 chance of pure success, so under that I'd prefer to go for Cube or someone being super quiet. Note how as usual just being active has drawn more attention to me than the quiet folks - however I'm not keen to split votes down that route atm either, Yvonne will take care of them with time. I've no intention of going for a quick lynch right now given it's potentially the last day.

@Mr\-Paul

@The Peeps

@ReZourceman

@Jimbob

I would like us to vote Rummy based on what I said before. No RNG this time since we don't have one, but the chance of hitting scum is pretty high and he's lynched every townie so far and not acted quite himself.

No one is above suspicion right now, even people who seem to be most co-operative could be Mafia trying to get me on side. Either way...action is needed here.

Seeing as a 3-way split doesn't help anything and I do trust Sheikah... I will change vote: Rummy

Hmm, 3 lynches turned into 3 town lynches. We need a mafia lynch otherwise game over, the mafia take the crown. My vote goes onto Vote: Sheikah again as before, the plan laid down by himself has bought 3 town lynches.

Votes:

2 - Sheikah (Cube, Jimbob)

2 - Rummy (Sheikah, The Peeps)

Not voting:

Mr-Paul

Rummy

ReZourceman

Majority is 4.

Current lynch target is Rummy.

Living 7: (4 town, 3 mafia)

Cube

Mr-Paul

Rummy

The Peeps

Sheikah

ReZourceman

Jimbob

Dead 3: (3 town)

Shorty

Tales

Jonnas

Deadline is 18:30 Thursday 3rd July.

Hmm, 3 lynches turned into 3 town lynches. We need a mafia lynch otherwise game over, the mafia take the crown. My vote goes onto Vote: Sheikah again as before, the plan laid down by himself has bought 3 town lynches.

Actually only 2 town lynches due to the plan (D1 was not orchestrated by my plan). And the two townies lynched were given as targets by confirmed townies. How the frack is that my fault?

Come on Jimbob, if you are actually town then put some thought into it.

@Mr\-Paul, @Rummy, we need you to vote for Sheikah if you want the town to win.

If he was town, he definitely would have been lynched by now. Rummy hasn't been lynched as both of his votes are from the mafia.

@Mr\-Paul, @Rummy, we need you to vote for Sheikah if you want the town to win.

If he was town, he definitely would have been lynched by now. Rummy hasn't been lynched as both of his votes are from the mafia.

No, I wouldn't, as you are likely Mafia and Jimbob may also be, or just giving his usual performance (let's be honest).

If Rummy was town then I'd say the same thing - I know I'm town so the lack of a hammer is damning.

None of this matters anyway as your case against me is laughably shallow. You are voting me on the grounds of proposing a plan which has statistically been shown to favour sniffing out Mafia in a couple of days (yet here we were unlucky). The fact two townies were proposed is completely independent to anything I have said as they were suggested be confirmed townies.

Worse still, Rummy has gone along with the plan entirely; the plan you so detest, yet shock horror; you feel no inclination to vote for him.

I'm not saying I'm right, but I'm saying this is who I choose. In a game where we have to pick someone I am opting for Rummy. If people vote with me I know there is at least a chance, but if I go then I know the game is over.

@Mr\-Paul if you cast a vote first then Rummy will be on 3 votes, such that if Mafia add another vote to me then at least Rummy will be up for lynch.