NEurope
Yvonne

some mafia

@Mr\-Paul - definitely, voting patterns matter more from today's kill verdict onwards. Particularly with a focus on people who often add votes to existing lynches.

The suggestion of a RNG target is more or less to guarantee at least one person who we can say is a random choice as opposed to someone the Mafia want us to cap.

@Tales can you please RNG a target to kill for next day in case you die and flip town.

RNG says Shorty.

Speaking of whom, he's been very quiet.

Change Vote: Shorty

Oi oi, plenty of people have been quiet.

Vote: The Peeps essentially to save Tales and vicariously myself.

votes:

2 - Tales (Cube, Rummy)

2 - The Peeps (Tales, Shorty)

1 - Shorty (Jonnas)

Majority is 6.

Current lynch target is Tales

This is so intriguing! I'm tempted to get on with a vote though rather than let the game actually run til next week, so I'll stick with the Tales thing for now(sorry).

I was just trying to stir something up for discussion before but now it seems to be me or Tales I have to stick my vote back on vote: Tales

votes:

3 - Tales (Cube, Rummy, The Peeps)

1 - Shorty (Jonnas)

Majority is 6.

Let's see where it goes. I don't think there's much else we can get out of this day. We'll have a lot more to go on after a lynch.

Vote: Tales

votes:

5 - Tales (Cube, Rummy, The Peeps, Jimbob, Mr-Paul)

1 - Shorty (Jonnas)

1 - Cube (Yvonne)

1 - ReZourceman (Yvonne)

Not voting: Sheikah, ReZourceman

Majority is 6.

Are you guys serious? You vote on me because someone reasoned it with "last in first out? Not sure if it's the most stupid town or smartest mafia.

This will surely get me interested in playing mafia games again...

Suggest another, valid tactic, and I'll be happy to go with it. No lynching with no night powers will lead us nowhere. We only learn anything in this game through lynches.

I have a feeling these votes piled up perhaps too quickly... I'm not putting the final vote. Not yet, at any rate.

Change Vote: ReZourceman

You're being quiet. How very mafioso of you!

I'm going to change vote: Rezourceman just because of his 48 hours' silence. At the moment I see myself getting lynched in the next day phase just because Tales RNG'd me.

However, if Tales is mafia, I would say Jonnas is next, as he seems to be targeting anyone but Tales.

For the record I'll state again that my original vote on Tales wasn't serious and I removed it. I only stuck a vote back on because it was between him and me.

Are you guys serious? You vote on me because someone reasoned it with "last in first out? Not sure if it's the most stupid town or smartest mafia.

This will surely get me interested in playing mafia games again...

It's pretty much luck at this stage.

I'd like @ReZourceman to say something.

votes:

3 - ReZourceman (Yvonne, Jonnas, Shorty)

1 - The Peeps (Tales)

1 - Rummy (Yvonne)

1 - Sheikah (Yvonne)

Majority is 6.

OK, here's what I think: lynching ReZouceman doesn't help us as much lynching Tales, as Tales was kind enough to give us a RNG (it's a rather shitty reason to not lynch someone because they're inactive, but we have to work with what we've got).

ReZ is a good backup option if Tales turns out to be mafia.

There is literally no good reason to lynch anyone right now in this game other than we have to, so the Tales lynch is hardly unfair.

That said, I see no reason to rush.

Well it is a bit unfair but any lynch at this point would be.

One thing that concerns me with the plan of voting for Tales' RNG target if Tales is town... if Shorty is also town the mafia will know that and will surely all pile on the votes at this stage? So we could be down two townies right away.

One thing that concerns me with the plan of voting for Tales' RNG target if Tales is town... if Shorty is also town the mafia will know that and will surely all pile on the votes at this stage? So we could be down two townies right away.

Yeah, it's true. We need to bear that in mind when looking at voting patterns.

votes:

3 - ReZourceman (Yvonne, Jonnas, Shorty)

1 - The Peeps (Tales)

1 - Rummy (Yvonne)

Majority is 6.

You know what I find fishy about this entire plan that Sheikah suggested? If both Tales and Shorty are town, we lose two town. It's very easy to argue against the plan after that. If the third guy that is RNG-selected is mafia, it will be no problem for his teammates to defend him, and stop following the plan. The mafia just gets to pick when to start contesting the plan.

Hell, even if Tales is town and Shorty is mafia, it gets easy to defend Shorty, if Tales is lynched and flips town.

So, for that reason I am:

1. Against Sheikah's plan

2. Suspicious of Sheikah, as a result.

But for now, Rez's inactivity is worse, so my vote stays.

I never said it was a fool proof plan, just that if Tales flips town then at the very least we have a name suggested by someone who isn't a Mafioso.

The chances are still reasonable that both will be town. In any case it'll be important to look at the way people vote on the lynches.