NEurope
Yvonne

some mafia

This is some mafia game. Y'know.

Game rules are based on Black Flag nightless.

• There is no night. Game days will last seven real days.
  • You cannot vote no lynch.
  • At the end of a day, if no majority is reached, the player with most votes is lynched. If there is a tie, the player who has been on the highest vote count longest will be lynched.
  • If a player does not comment for over 48 hours, I will place a vote on that player. I may vote for as many players at a time as I please. The vote is nullified when the player posts.
  • Mafia wins if they can reduce town to 3.
  • Town wins if they can reduce mafia to 1.
  • There are 3 mafia goons and 7 vanilla townies.
  • There are no powers, apart from voting.

10 players:

Shorty

Cube

Mr-Paul

Jonnas

Rummy

The Peeps

Sheikah

ReZourceman

Jimbob

Tales

I am sending out role PMs now. Feel free to start chatting in the thread. Day ends wednesday 25th June at 23:00.

Seven days for an in-game day? It seem a bit long - I'm interested to see how conversation holds up with this (although I'm guessing that if the majority is reached, the day ends as usual), especially as there are no powers to discuss.

Still, it should be fun.

I propose whoever we are going to kill we first ask them to randomly pick a target for kill next night. If they flip town on death then we can jump on their vote, each in the knowledge that whoever we're going to kill was at least picked randomly and not down to Mafia persuasion.

Making a poor excuse to justify a lynch. And a smiley so it sounds like he was just joking if it doesn't pan out. I call that suspicious. Lynch Peeps.

Double post that was to read (b) lynch(/b) Peeps, I'm missing proper tags on the phone

votes:

1 - Sheikah (Jonnas)

1 - Tales (The Peeps)

1 - The Peeps (Tales)

Majority is 6.

Current lynch target is Sheikah

Edited by Yvonne

What happens if we just don't vote? I know we can't No Lynch, but is there any punitive measures for not voting?

If everyone agrees to not vote, no one will be lynched. Recall though, that only one vote placed will snatch the kill, essentially granting everyone unstoppable vigilante power. Also anyone who has not posted for 48 hours will receive a vote from me.

It would take more coordination and trust than I think you're all capable of ;)

Vote: Tales as he seems a bit too eager to defend himself at such an early stage.

You can't be too eager to defend yourself from illogical lynches...I'm not gong to be less eager when the excuse is "first in first out" and then leaves.

Change Vote: The Peeps

(Lack of) Classic Mafia avatar. Your new deranged eyes are suspicious!

With no powers, this certainly will be an interesting mafia game. Not voting yet, will see where things go seeing as we've got a pretty long day.

Remove vote, it was mostly in jest after Jonnas voted Sheikah but I was also looking to judge the response.

I'm willing to go with Sheikah's plan if we can decide on someone to kill (not me).

votes:

1 - Tales (Cube)

2 - The Peeps (Tales, Jonnas)

Majority is 6.

Current lynch target is The Peeps

Wassup homies. Never played in a game like this before. And most votes too!

Sheikah, Your plan sounds good for the start but once we start to get some voting patterns, who is backing who etc. we need to take that into account too. But lynches do need to happen. We need to find two mafia in seven days, they need to pull off four townie lynches in seven days.

Yvonne, will the game end when there is one mafioso left, even if only two days have passed? Or are they just the win criteria after seven days?

You are mistaken. The length of a game day is 7 real days. The night phase is then skipped. The full game itself can last much longer than 7 days (or much shorter if you all start voting).

Game ends if we hit 1 mafia or 3 town remaining.

I'm going to up the ante to even out that vote on Peeps with a Vote:Tales.

(P.S @Yvonne I'm totally mafia)

Sheikah, just had a read of your plan. It does sound good and i'm happy to go along with that.

I'd completely missed that, though it does make sense. My current thinking was just to even out votes, but for some reason I was under the impression that the day ended tonight and I'm due out about half an hour ago already.

My only slight issue with Sheikah's plan - do we even know yet if we get alignment flips(I'd sincerely hope so as it's literally the only information we're gonna get all game).

There is nothing hidden about this game, if I haven't mentioned some mechanic, assume it operates as normal.