NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2014/2015

DONE.

Go to fantasy.premierleague.com

Join league - 2064233-473460

Thank you. Come on you lazy N-Europe louts. Get joining or are you chicken?

Wow. Pulis has left Crystal Palace. Crazy. I thought they would done everything they could have to keep him as given how he turned their season around last year.

Has anyone set up an N-E Fantasy Football league?

Havent done fantasy football in years, some guys at work set one up at the official Prem site... wondering if there is an N-E league I could join too :)

EDIT:

lol, too early in the morning for me

Should have read the previous posts first :heh:

Joining now

Looking at the competition, looks like I'm the Fantasy Football one to beat!! (Unlike MK8.... *shakes head*)

Wow. Pulis has left Crystal Palace. Crazy. I thought they would done everything they could have to keep him as given how he turned their season around last year.

I had heard rumours of him being off earlier in the day at the RedCafe forums. @Sexual Chocolate broke the news to me yesterday when we were playing Battlefield. Apparently they weren't giving him enough money for transfers?

Stupid on both parties. Palace are nuts to let him go and Pulis is a bit of a dick for leaving days before the start of the season.

The Premier League has warned fans that posting Vine videos and gifs of top-flight matches is a breach of copyright law.

The league's governing body told Sky News it was now working with social media providers such as Twitter to take down pirated clips.

Within seconds of goals being scored, Vine videos - six-second looped clips - usually appear online.

They are typically clips of television action filmed by fans at home, although those inside the ground also broadcast key moments.

Broadcasters, including Sky Sports, pay billions for the exclusive rights to show Premier League action, while newspapers such as The Sun have recently launched apps showing goals within minutes of them being scored.

Now the Premier League has said it is clamping down on the online craze, which peaked during this summer's World Cup.

A spokesman for the Premier League said: "The use of Vines and GIFs to show Premier League football is a breach of copyright, and we would encourage fans to use legitimate means to access this content, such as The Sun or The Times goal apps.

"We are working with social media providers to take down pirated clips and hope fans understand the need to maintain the investment model that produces the football they love."

It is understood that the league is developing gif and Vine crawlers to automatically detect the offending material.

Boooooooooooooooo! :mad:

DONE.

Go to fantasy.premierleague.com

Join league - 2064233-473460

This is not a valid league code. Please enter another code or check the code with the league administrator.

I've chopped and chopped, and changed and changed my team a million times. I can't decide, I'll leave it as is now, me thinks.

10 year wait is over today! That's crazy long... Wooooo!! :yay:frantics.gif

Edited by Phube

Remember to join the league by half 11 this morning to make sure you get points for this weekend's games!

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

I just put BT Sport on there a minute ago and saw the Man United squad for today's game against Swansea. To be honest, it looks pretty weak so it'll be interesting to see how they perform today.

The Premier League doesn't really start until tomorrow afternoon, anyway :heh:

Obviously, we lost. Sad that Lingard had to go off injured, but Januzaj looked great when he replaced him. Nani for Hernandez is a substitution that on another day would have worked. I personally would have preferred to see Kagawa. We lost total control as soon as Fellaini came on for Herrera. Not sure what happened there.

We deserve this after pissing about for most of the summer without signing any players (after Shaw and Herrera). We've had opportunities, the players are there (any of Vidal, Di Maria, Cuadrado, Hummels, Carvalho, Khedira, probably Rojo (unsure about this one actually) and a few others would have improved us) yet we haven't made moves (seemingly) for any of them. We're not going to get anywhere near the top four with Fletcher, Fellaini and/or Cleverley in midfield. The football after Swansea scored the second was awful, on par with anything we played under Moyes. Van Gaal will need time because you can't instil a philosophy in such a short amount of time.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Brilliant start to the season :P

I concur.

Obviously, we lost. Sad that Lingard had to go off injured, but Januzaj looked great when he replaced him. Nani for Hernandez is a substitution that on another day would have worked. I personally would have preferred to see Kagawa. We lost total control as soon as Fellaini came on for Herrera. Not sure what happened there.

We deserve this after pissing about for most of the summer without signing any players (after Shaw and Herrera). We've had opportunities, the players are there (any of Vidal, Di Maria, Cuadrado, Hummels, Carvalho, Khedira, probably Rojo (unsure about this one actually) and a few others would have improved us) yet we haven't made moves (seemingly) for any of them. We're not going to get anywhere near the top four with Fletcher, Fellaini and/or Cleverley in midfield. The football after Swansea scored the second was awful, on par with anything we played under Moyes. Van Gaal will need time because you can't instil a philosophy in such a short amount of time.

Don't forget his best decision of the Summer. Making Rooney captain. :laughing:

Despite coming under pressure at 1-1, Swansea managed it well. Coincidentally, they grew into the 2nd half after Herrera came off. Baffling decision really.

Swansea have got a good side. They defended well, linked up nicely at times and attacked with pace.

Despite coming under pressure at 1-1, Swansea managed it well. Coincidentally, they grew into the 2nd half after Herrera came off. Baffling decision really.

Swansea have got a good side. They defended well, linked up nicely at times and attacked with pace.

Herrera controlled that midfield and had to do everything by himself. As much as I respect Darren Fletcher, he isn't the answer to our midfield problem. Neither is Fellaini or Cleverley. We need somebody to sit alongside Herrera who can defend well, isn't afraid to get stuck in and can go forward and offer something. I'm amazed we didn't break the bank for Vidal. Respect to Arsenal because they saw Sanchez and Ozil and knew that they wanted them immediately. Same with Chelsea and Fabregas or City and Mangala. Woodward was shiiiite during last summer's transfer window and he has a lot to prove.

All of the prices are going to rocket up now when (or if, knowing us) we make enquiries.

Swansea are good, but they're not going to be as good as in previous seasons, imo. The wheels will fall off at some point, probably half way and they'll end up getting exposed. Could be in a relegation fight this year.

Woooop!!! Feels like a win!!

Ps. £28mil for Lukalu... we bossed him!

The wheels will fall off at some point, probably half way and they'll end up getting exposed. Could be in a relegation fight this year.

I don't think Man U will do that badly this season...

Man hinted were as awful as I expected. Get who you want you want in as manager but that squad is appalling.

Arsenal were hilariously and surprisingly terrible though. Very lucky! They're strikers and defence aren't close to being good enough, Chelsea city run away with it AGAIN.

SPURS 3rd