NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2014/2015

scarf.gif

It's exciting. Do you reckon you'll do it? I could see Hull or Sunderland dropping down as they've both been awful this season. I think Villa are safe, ready to shower us all in a load of shit again next season.

It's exciting. Do you reckon you'll do it? I could see Hull or Sunderland dropping down as they've both been awful this season. I think Villa are safe, ready to shower us all in a load of shit again next season.

Three weeks ago I'd have given us a 5% chance of staying up... now with our remaining fixtures and current form about 70-75% chance!

Definitely 3 from Us, Burnley, QPR, Sunderland and Hull, especially as Villa have just learnt how to score and WBA won today. I'd guess(hope) at Burnley , QPR and Sunderland... but who knows?

I was a mixture of relief that we scored and despair for Federici, what a way to lose a semi final.

Why? Szczesny made an equally shit mistake and no one seems to be mentioning it.

Remember the hammering he got after the League Cup Final? No one gives a toss if you aren't the underdog.

No one gives a toss if you aren't the underdog.

Sorry, did you say something? :heh:

Why? Szczesny made an equally shit mistake and no one seems to be mentioning it.

Remember the hammering he got after the League Cup Final? No one gives a toss if you aren't the underdog.

FYI, I never saw the equalizer because I had to go out to dinner, I only caught most of the second half and beyond on shitty pub wifi. But it's simply because Federici's mistake proved the difference.

Poor Stevie Me's birthday party is ruined.

The media hyped Liverpool last year, they bottled it. Done it again for the cup run this year, bottled it. Back in your box scousers.

To be fair it was, as you say, the media that hyped us during this cup run, every fan I've spoke to didn't give a toss about Gerrard's birthday and wouldn't even start him for the cup final (I wouldn't), it was all the media that one. Obviously I'm sorry to be out but I'm glad don't have to hear any more about Gerrard's birthday.

Heard Villa deserved it so well played them, hope they make a game of it in the final.

Liverpool losing is hilarious, shame jammy arsenal went through. Now come on Super Tim Sherwood and destroy those gooners!!!

Liverpool losing is hilarious, shame jammy arsenal went through. Now come on Super Tim Sherwood and destroy those gooners!!!

Agent Tim is a Gooner.

Disgraceful performance from everyone involved, especially Rodgers.

Why on earth did Gerrard start? And then why at half time did Rodgers move him into a position he is even poorer in after the terrible first half? Non of it makes sense.

We have 3 strikers on the bench and not one starts, why?

Why move Can into a position he's clearly uncomfortable and not very effective in?

It shouldn't all be blamed on Rodgers, but he made some baffling decisions today. The players just didn't help by giving a gutless performance that lacked any kind of desire. Villa wanted it more, and that's totally unacceptable.

One thing that struck me after out game was how wrong some of the so called experts were. Granted we were far from our best and Reading put in a great shift but be realistic, they needed Calamity Chez to make an appearance to score and literally did nothing the rest of the game but be committed. We hit the woodwork 3 times and had countless other chances. Now this obviously is how it should be but scoreline aside, it wasn't a close game. It may have taken us a while but we never looked in danger at all.

I'm watching the Barcelona game against PSG and this Barcelona team look particularly great. That front three of Messi, Suarez and Neymar is basically unfair to every other team out there. :D

Bayern Munich are destroying Porto 5-0...it's just turned half time.

Real Madrid scum! Always cheating. Usually either Ramos or Pepe involved. This time Ramos play acting gets a player sent off. Not a bother on him now.

Tbh, La Liga is rife with stuff like that. It's quite dirty in a lot of ways.

I want Juventus to win the Champions League. I love the football that they play, I think they've got a fucking awesome midfield and...I have a huge man crush on Arturo Vidal. Pissed off that he didn't come to United in the summer. Would sell all of my hands for Arturo.

Bayern Munich are destroying Porto 5-0...it's just turned half time.

We really made up for that 3:1 loss in the away match.

In two weeks against Barca. : peace: Hoping for the best.

Well fuck Real Madrid and their handy draw. If they'd got Barca or Bayern they'd have been crushed over 2 legs. Jammy bastards

Edited by jayseven
fixed to make you seem like an adult. Again. Jeez when will you notice?

Well f*** Real Madrid and their handy draw. If they'd got Barca or Bayern they'd have been crushed over 2 legs. Jammy b*******.

Juventus are no push overs..

I've just done 2 hours of football and exercised yesterday as well after a busy week of work, so naturally I've been falling asleep at my laptop.

I was halfway asleep when my mate updated his facebook status with something about Gundogan. I thought he was talking about some tabloid rumour, but I saw the words sky sports.

Went there and it's under the breaking news section that we're closing in on a deal for him.

Now I'm wide awake. What da fuuuuarrrrk? I love the guy and think he's a perfect fit. Only downside for me is his potential fitness/condition after his injury. If this happens, it has great potential!

Fee seems steep for a very injury prone player with a year left on his contract. There's plenty of risk involved. Although i hate that you're getting your business done early. Wish we could do the same. :p

Fee seems steep for a very injury prone player with a year left on his contract. There's plenty of risk involved. Although i hate that you're getting your business done early. Wish we could do the same. :p

I wouldn't say he was injury prone, but rather he's had one bad injury. It kept him out for an entire season and then some. I think the fee isn't that far off what he's actually worth, so I'm ok with that. It's really about whether he'll fit into our system (I think he will) and whether Van Gaal and the medical staff can sort out his injury issue.

Missing tomorrows match. First home league game I've missed since 2009. Running the marathon so I'll be too knackered for the match. I'd settle for a draw.

Missing tomorrows match. First home league game I've missed since 2009. Running the marathon so I'll be too knackered for the match. I'd settle for a draw.

Good luck for the marathon. If you haven't done it before, it really will be one of the best days of your life. Exhausting, but so much fun. Enjoy it!

Team of the year.

De Gea

Ivanovic - Terry - Cahill - Bertrand

Sanchez - Matic - Coutinho - Hazard

Kane - Costa

Definitely agree with the goalkeeper, the two centre forwards and the majority of that midfield. Question marks over Coutinho and the two centre backs for me. Think another Southampton player should have made it. It looks like they've chosen more of a team of the month rather than the team of the season because I think one or two are being chosen for their form lately rather than across the whole season. On the whole, most of it I agree with.

The 2 centre backs?! I'd have questions over Cahill but Terry has been imperious this season.

How Coutinho gets in over some others is beyond me.