NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2014/2015

and it's still £6m less than they paid for Andy Carroll ;)

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Rodgers spunking Liverpool's money down the drain again. £29m for him.. Last summer an extra £6m and being in London would have got you Alexis Sanchez!

And how do we know he won't turn out better than Sanchez? Who knows? Ings might score 30 goals next season. Lovren might remember how to defend. Wilshere might work out how to stay fit.

Who can say?

And how do we know he won't turn out better than Sanchez? Who knows? Ings might score 30 goals next season. Lovren might remember how to defend. Wilshere might work out how to stay fit.

Who can say?

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. :D

It's got the aura of good signing but he's hardly been a prolific scorer in lesser leagues and now he's coming into arguably the toughest league in the world with a team that doesn't score much as it is. We'll see though, him, Sturrdige and Coutinho could be a formidable team if they get it right.

I see we are still going after Benteke as well. I guess Rodgers has learnt that we need strikers to actually win games. Only took him a season to figure it out. :D

Benteke will be a huge waste of money. I really hope we don't sign him, more interested if we sign Bacca.

Benteke will be a huge waste of money. I really hope we don't sign him, more interested if we sign Bacca.

Again, I haven't seen Bacca play so not sure how he'd fit into Liverpool. It's a shame we can't rely on Sturridge's fitness as having him available for most of the season would surely solve some of our problems..

I agree. I'm not totally sure he's our #1 target to be honest. I just have a feeling it may be a smokescreen and we are after someone else. :p

Who can say?

Because your man couldn't score an open goal the other night against Colombia. Sanchez is smashing screamers in during Cup Finals.

Ings is Lambert mkII.

What's with the troll posts? :p

I've seen Suarez miss sitters before yet he's miles better than both.

Sanchez is smashing screamers in during Cup Finals.

F.A. Cup. Aston Villa. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You're having a laugh!

What's with the troll posts? :p

I've seen Suarez miss sitters before yet he's miles better than both.

Suarez was different mustard, we knew he was good at Ajax.

It's boring summer I'm on the wind up. Wait till we sign Cech, banter train full steam ahead.

F.A. Cup. Aston Villa. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You're having a laugh!

Thank you for reminding us which cup final Sanchez scored a worldy in.

I still don't know what to make of Benteke. I don't think he's consistent enough to really do it at a team aiming for the title. Think he could be good for a team in the top half of the table. He's an Everton or Spurs kinda player, imo. (which, I guess, would make him a Liverpool player too since they're not going for the title, no wind up)

I'd be very surprised if that was anything more than paper talk.

I think Juventus would be absolutely bat-shit crazy to sell either Vidal or Pogba. If Pogba is City-bound, then I can't see Vidal going. In truth, I think both will stay where they are.

Would love Vidal at United.