NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2014/2015

Glad Hull went down. I just hope that there is no repeat of the 2008 Championship play off final.

Bristol City get promoted from League 1 to Championship in 2007, then get straight to the playoff final in 2008 for the Premier League.

In fucking dreamland about it after beating Palace 4-2 over the 2 legs in the first round. Was in London when City were at Palace (not at the match unfortunately but at "Give it a Name". So when news came through that we were 2-1 up in leg one and I was hammered, that made the day even more amazing.

Fucking Dean Windass ruined it in the final. :blank:

But to my point, If history repeats and we have a stellar season and reach playoffs, If we do get Hull again I hope we obliterate them.

_82648605_bristol_city_scrumpy.png

Man United.... let's go crazy in the transfer market please. Hummels, Clyne a decent forward. Rumours of Schweinsteiger & Bale... sure fuck it, bring them all in.

Heck personally I like Hernadez, I'd want to give him another chance. Especially with Falcao gone and RVP not quite hitting the heights of his United debut season.

I see Wii's swearing as the internet equivalent of saying "fudge" or "eff". It's his thing.

So, FIFA is corrupt and the bribery was probably involved in Qatar and Russia securing the World Cup.

In other news: The Sky is blue.

Prince Ali

fabulous he

Ali of Jordan

Blatter he's not

let's give him a shot

how bad could he be?

Apparently there was a bomb threat at the presidential vote! I can't wait for the film of this to come out.

Edit: also that infographic apparently leaves out loads of executives who haven't been arrested or anything, so it's quite misinforming.

Edited by 130131301364

Boooooooooo.

So excited for the Cup Final tomorrow. Off to the screening at the Emirates. @Ramar you going to Wembley?

Boooooooooo.

So excited for the Cup Final tomorrow. Off to the screening at the Emirates. @Ramar you going to Wembley?

You should ask @dazzybee, I bet he's dying to go.

You should ask @dazzybee, I bet he's dying to go.

I'm already in my seat!

On another note - COOOOOOOOME ON THE VILLA!!!!!!!

Shame it's not Liverpool v Arsenal. Would have been a better final. Or an underdog team who doesn't have such an unlikeable manager. For that reason I'm going to be cheering for Arsenal in the final.

Got my yellow shirt on, 50 greatest FA Cup moments on the telly. Lunch, then off up to London.

Come on you Gunners!

She wore! She wore! She wore a yellow ribbon!

She wore a yellow ribbon in the merry month of May,

And when! I asked! Oh why she wore that ribbon!

She said its for the Arsenal and we're going to Wembley!

Wembley! Wembley!

We're the famous Arsenal and we're going to Wembley.

Wembley! Wembley!

We're the famous Arsenal and we're going to Wembley.

Edited by Mr-Paul

Shame it's not Liverpool v Arsenal. Would have been a better final. Or an underdog team who doesn't have such an unlikeable manager. For that reason I'm going to be cheering for Arsenal in the final.

I detest Tim Shwerwood. And Wenger. But Rodgers has to be the most excruciating manager int he league.

I feel like I've been cut off from the rest of the world because I've been on a camp-out with work/school.

Blatter got in, again. Really? Really? I laughed as soon as I found out.

So, allegations of bribery, of World Cups being "bought", of representatives being corrupt and yet the elections still went ahead and he STILL got in. Seems legit.

World cup? World cunt, more like.

Or c*nt as @Wii would say.

Mission Accomplished! Cup retained. Villa didn't turn up which surprised me, didn't expect the win to be so comfortable but graciously received.

Mission Accomplished! Cup retained. Villa didn't turn up which surprised me, didn't expect the win to be so comfortable but graciously received.

Arsenal were by far the better team.

I was initially surprised by Villa's performance. But, when you look at all of the different factors, it does make some sense. They've not played well this season and almost got relegated. They've not been playing well in their last few games. They've got a new manager who was brought in at a difficult time to primarily keep them up. Certain players have either been injured or are flat out knackered after the relegation fight.

They overachieved in getting to the final and the fact they made it there is a huge achievement. I thought that they might cause a surprise today, but their performance shows that they deserve to be exactly where they are in the league and it also shows that Arsenal also deserve to be where they are.

Arsenal looked great and played excellent football. First real game I've actually noticed Ozil on the pitch, tbh. Cazorla has been my favourite Arsenal player to watch for a while and he was great again today. Deserved to win the final.

He's so one dimensional. Look at him cutting inside AGAIN. :indeed:

Still, can't score against Chelsea. :p

He's never scored against Hartlepool, either. :p

He's never scored against Hartlepool, either. :p

Haha, true... but I don't think he's played them 9 times, taken a penalty and still not managed. ;)

He is something special though isn't he, outrageously good!

I'll hold my opinion on him until he plays in the Prem, even Forlan scored goals in La Liga!

I'll hold my opinion on him until he plays in the Prem, even Forlan scored goals in La Liga!

I assume you're joking. Right?

I assume you're joking. Right?

Partially...

But still stat time:

C. Ronaldo - Prem - P:196 G:84 (GR:0.42)

La Liga - P:200 G:225 (GR:1.13)

D. Forlan - Prem - P:63 G:10 (GR:0.16)

La Liga - P:140 G:128 (GR:0.91)

Serie A - P18 G:2 (GR:0.11)

G Bale - Prem - P:186 G:47 (GR:0.25)

La Liga - P:58 G:28 (GR:0.48)

Falcao - La Liga - P:68 G:52 (GR:0.76)

Ligue 1 - P:20 G:11 (GR:0.55)

Prem - P:26 G:4 (GR:0.15)

I can't think of any more but feel free to prove the stats wrong!

I'm not saying Messi isn't a special player, maybe the best in the world, but everything conspires for him: the free flowing goal fest league, Barca squad, climate.

Even in the World Cups he has only scored 5 goals in 3 tounaments over 17 games.

I'd just like to see him in a different league.