NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2014/2015

I think Messi would probably do just fine on his own. A lot of his most incredible goals are of him dribbling past 4 players and scoring. Why would he need a good team to do that? He could do that while playing for Sunderland. Probably not 400 goals good, but undeniably good.

I think Messi would probably do just fine on his own. A lot of his most incredible goals are of him dribbling past 4 players and scoring. Why would he need a good team to do that? He could do that while playing for Sunderland. Probably not 400 goals good, but undeniably good.

He doesn't dribble the ball from his own goal line to their end though, does he? He's quick, he's an excellent dribbler and he's unbelievably good in every other area, buuuuut he would suffer without the quality of his Barcelona team mates to supply him the ball. The space that would be available to him on the pitch would be dramatically smaller than he's used to and defenders would get tight to him.

We've got so many fantastic footballers in this generation that will go down in history. These two are the generation-defining players though and are both important. I also think that they spur each other on, particularly Ronaldo who I feel needs competition to thrive.

W...what? Why would you move the entire team? This isn't about whether Barcelona can survive in a different league, it's about whether Messi can survive without Barcelona.

The answer is he probably can't, nor will he try to.

I mean part of the reason he's so good is because of his team. Put him in the QPR team and while he'd obviously stand out, he wouldn't be as effective. It is a team game after all. Something Penaldo doesn't care about.

Good thing about that loss: Pep will probably leave Bayern next season.

Once again he proved that he is unable to make good substitutions. Rafinha and Bernat with disastrous performances and they remained on the field while he substitutes Müller who is always capable of scoring an insanely impossible goal with Götze :indeed:

He's done it so often this season...

Whoa, really? Who'd you want in as manager?

In my eyes, Guardiola is the best coach in the world and untouchable. :p

Not quite his own goal line but still unbelievable.

That was when he was 19. Where the hell have all the years flown? :cry:

WOW... Even I'm in shock. 6 wins in 7. Eight game scoring run (biggest in the league!). From rock bottom with 19 points to 15th with 37!! Crazy.

We've actually scored 18 points in 7 games compared with 19 points in the previous 29 games before it!!

Frustrating game. We were the better team and Fabregas should have been sent off after about 70 seconds.

Good to see Sinclair get some minutes.

Frustrating game. We were the better team and Fabregas should have been sent off after about 70 seconds.

Good to see Sinclair get some minutes.

Couldn't bloody score against Hull though! :(

Gerrard clapping us onto the pitch... priceless!

Poor Stevie G, never being a champion and having had it done for him. I'd not find it so funny if it wasn't for his choice of words last season "This does not slip now..." God it was too funny that they were the words he chose to use!

As much as I love to take the piss, he is a club legend there though and so I'd have been one to applaud him off too.

I'm still upset that we scored 5 away from home and still lost. Another season in tin pot league. Great times.

I'm still upset that we scored 5 away from home and still lost. Another season in tin pot league. Great times.

That was an insane game. I followed it on the live text and thought of you, haha. So close...

I'm watching the Champions League Semi Final right now and can't believe how many chances Bayern Munich have missed. Really, really good chances, too. They'll go out tonight because of shit defending and shit finishing.

Whoa, really? Who'd you want in as manager?

In my eyes, Guardiola is the best coach in the world and untouchable. :p

Heynckes, but he's never coming back :D

I'd love to see Hitzfeld with us again. As an alternative: Allegri.

With our current players Guardiola isn't the right choice. He's a great coach, not denying that.

Depending on what we'll do in the transfer period he might turn out to be the best choice we ever made...but that remains to be seen.

That was damn unfortunate dude, and I was legitimately rooting for Sheffield United to do it (Cause fuck Swindon).

Could be pretty fucking violent fan clashes in the Championship next season. Bristol City vs Cardiff

Bristol City vs Leeds

Bristol City vs Swindon (Potentially)

Switching to Barcelona, Crazy to think a few weeks to possibly months in La Liga, people questioning how long Enrique would be at the helm of Barcelona as they didn't hit the ground running. Now here we are nearing the end of the season and Barca have one hand on La Liga title, Into the Champions League Final and in the Copa Del Rey Final. Not too shabby.

Changing to Man United, Pretty happy to sign Depay so early. LVG saying it was to prevent PSG getting him. Good I'm glad they didn't dillydally with it. Now get Hummels and Clyne next.

Heynckes, but he's never coming back :D

I'd love to see Hitzfeld with us again. As an alternative: Allegri.

With our current players Guardiola isn't the right choice. He's a great coach, not denying that.

Depending on what we'll do in the transfer period he might turn out to be the best choice we ever made...but that remains to be seen.

I think I said before on here that Bayern played better football before Guardiola got there. I can't say that I've seen much improvement since then.

He's a fantastic coach and manager, but I think he's got one particular style of play and isn't all that great at adapting. I do think though that Barcelona were harder to beat under him, because they were so difficult to get the ball off but I think they play better attacking football now.

Bayern's centrebacks aren't great and we also have to be realistic because two of their most dangerous players didn't play yesterday or last week: Robben and Ribery. Whereas Barcelona had a full strength squad. Add in two centrebacks who can block other teams out of the game and get the likes of Robben fit and I think they're more than good enough to win the Champions League.

What's that? A penalty for Penaldo? No way and of course it was never a penalty. Dirty scum Real!

FORZA JUVE!!

Barca will be heavy favourites but still, what a result for Juventus. Another El Classico final denied.

Suarez up against Evra again...

Hope he does this to him. :p

Suarez up against Evra again...

Hope he does this to him. :p

Suarez up against Evra and Chiellini again...

Hope he does this to them. :p

Dirty scum Real!

Lolol, aren't Barca getting done for fiddling the Neymar figures? They're both scum.

Really happy that Juventus made it to the final. They deserve to as they've played good football and have one hell of a team. I'm rooting for them. If Pogba and Vidal are allowed to control the game, I think they'll do it.

Lolol, aren't Barca getting done for fiddling the Neymar figures? They're both scum.

Really happy that Juventus made it to the final. They deserve to as they've played good football and have one hell of a team. I'm rooting for them. If Pogba and Vidal are allowed to control the game, I think they'll do it.

As good as Pogba and Vidal are, I can't see them matching Iniesta, Rakitic and Sergio. Really want Barca to win, just for Luis. :p

HOLY MOLY!! :o

That's a 3 minute hat trick from Sadio Mane.

3EGzuB0.png

Edited by Emerald Emblem

It's the quickest PL hat trick ever. I presume it was Fowler that had the record from all those years ago. By all accounts it was shocking Villa play with only the 3rd goal being good.

Fowler's was far more impressive. For starters it was against Arsenal, not a team down in the relegation area.

And he was a teenager still.

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

As good as Pogba and Vidal are, I can't see them matching Iniesta, Rakitic and Sergio. Really want Barca to win, just for Luis. :p

I want Juve to win...for Evra. ;)

I think Juve will do it on the day. Can see them being really up for it.

That three minute hat trick is insane...worth checking out Match of the Day for tonight.

I don't normally hate other teams, except if they're rivals, but at least then there is some kind of deeply inner respect on some sort of level. I dislike Liverpool, but I realise that they are worth disliking yet still respect that they have achieved a lot. But...I really fucking hate QPR. They're a shit football team and have added NOTHING bar Charlie Austin this season. They're crap, they play crap football, the management there is crap, the owners are crap, the players are old and crap and...crap. CRAP. CRAPRAP. I fucking hate teams that literally turn up just to take a battering and make up the numbers. One of the worst Premier League teams of all time, no doubt about it.