NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2014/2015

Worst team to win the league in years.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

I love it!

Worst team to win the league in years.

Hasn't it been theres all season?

Been a boring season in the PL this time with one team the clear winners from the beginning. As a neutral I wanted some drama!

Chelsea have walked it because the other top teams have been poor this season, they've been decent, that's it. They deserve it, no question. They got hammered by a 10-man PSG side over two legs, that tells you alot.

It was a only a few weeks back that Chelsea were level on points with Man City, so it's utter drivel to claim they have been miles ahead all season. How some numpties can claim chelsea have been bad this season is laughable... Only lost 3 games all see season, got knocked out of Europe without losing a game and Costa has only been fit for half a season.

Chelsea have walked it because the other top teams have been poor this season, they've been decent, that's it. They deserve it, no question. They got hammered by a 10-man PSG side over two legs, that tells you alot.

Yeah that famous 3-3 hammering that went to extra time and got decided on away goals, a tie that Chelsea were never losing in 310 minute! 4

Yeah that famous 3-3 hammering that went to extra time and got decided on away goals, a tie that Chelsea were never losing in 310 minute!

Although I don't like or agree with some of the football that Chelsea have played this year, I still find it difficult to call a team with Hazard, Courtois, Fabregas, Costa, Willian, Oscar and Matic a bad team.

Like @Eddage mentioned the other day, the table is an accurate representation of how teams have been over the course of the season. The telling thing for me is that Chelsea have wrapped it up with games to go, which means that they weren't pushed to the final day, which tells you that the competition for them hasn't been good enough.

Deserved winners, well done. I do think Arsenal and United will come back stronger next season. Could be the same for City too, depending on their managerial status next year.

In fairness Liverpool won yesterday. But in fairness they've been rotten lately. To scrape a win against QPR is bad but then then they've no strikers.

Hull... Damn them!

Although I don't like or agree with some of the football that Chelsea have played this year, I still find it difficult to call a team with Hazard, Courtois, Fabregas, Costa, Willian, Oscar and Matic a bad team.

Like @Eddage mentioned the other day, the table is an accurate representation of how teams have been over the course of the season. The telling thing for me is that Chelsea have wrapped it up with games to go, which means that they weren't pushed to the final day, which tells you that the competition for them hasn't been good enough.

Deserved winners, well done. I do think Arsenal and United will come back stronger next season. Could be the same for City too, depending on their managerial status next year.

Yeah, basically this. In a league as competitive as ours, all teams go through blips. The difference with Chelsea is that they've kept on picking up points. Really impressive stuff and well deserved.

Did anyone watch the game tonight?

How good were Vidal and Tevez? Vidal was absolutely everywhere for 90 minutes...seriously impressed at his stamina, work rate and tenacity. Would give my right bollock to have him at United.

I really miss Tevez. :( Broke my heart when he joined the scum. Excellent little player. Would take him above RvP and Falcao atm.

Yeah I thought juve were pretty awesome, they have a hell of s team, a lot of the players under the radar for a lot of people, I'd like to see them win it. It will be tough but there's no reason why they couldn't score goals in Madrid if they had too.

I always felt Tevez was underrated over here. Kinda like Aguero is now.

A Phenom! That's what he is. Unbelievable Messi!

That Messi! :bowdown:

Can't score against Chelsea mind! :awesome:

Honestly cannot see how anyone could think Ronaldo is better than Messi. Messi is unbelievable.

Honestly cannot see how anyone could think Ronaldo is better than Messi. Messi is unbelievable.

Both are absolutely sickening players. We're living in a great time where we can see both of them at the top of their game.

Messi is the antithesis of Penaldo. Messi isn't self absorbed, a diver, egotistical. Messi hasn't played for scumbag teams like Real Madrid and Man United. Messi is a team player. Penaldo is a wanker, even when he doesn't score it's all about him if he sets up a goal. Messi had far more hardships to make it as a player. Messi is 4 years the junior of Penaldo and in the greater scheme of things will be remembered much more favourably and longer. There is no comparison.

Edited by jayseven
YOU CAN SWEAR

What a fantastic comment. It's like someone boiled down the comment section on every Messi or Ronaldo YouTube video, and distilled it to its very essence.

@Wii can you stop notswearing? it's getting tiresome editing back in the cuss words.

Good thing about that loss: Pep will probably leave Bayern next season.

Once again he proved that he is unable to make good substitutions. Rafinha and Bernat with disastrous performances and they remained on the field while he substitutes Müller who is always capable of scoring an insanely impossible goal with Götze :indeed:

He's done it so often this season...

Both are absolutely sickening players. We're living in a great time where we can see both of them at the top of their game.

In 20-30 years time we'll look back on this era the same way people look back on Maradona and Pele.

I think Ronaldo and Messi are the two greatest players of all time. They've got it all and they keep getting better. Can you believe that Messi is only 27?

i'd like to see Messi play in another league, not doubting his brilliance (for me he's the best player ever) but playing in Spain does favour his stats, there's no way he'd score anywhere near that many goals in the Premier League.

i'd like to see Messi play in another league, not doubting his brilliance (for me he's the best player ever) but playing in Spain does favour his stats, there's no way he'd score anywhere near that many goals in the Premier League.

If the Barca team could play in the Premier League, I think he would.

In 20-30 years time we'll look back on this era the same way people look back on Maradona and Pele.

I think Ronaldo and Messi are the two greatest players of all time. They've got it all and they keep getting better. Can you believe that Messi is only 27?

We've got so many fantastic footballers in this generation that will go down in history. These two are the generation-defining players though and are both important. I also think that they spur each other on, particularly Ronaldo who I feel needs competition to thrive.

If the Barca team could play in the Premier League, I think he would.

W...what? Why would you move the entire team? This isn't about whether Barcelona can survive in a different league, it's about whether Messi can survive without Barcelona.

The answer is he probably can't, nor will he try to.