NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2014/2015

Have I missed something here? We won our game comfortably yesterday and dominated it. We just need to score more goals.

Comfortably? Yes. You missed something. For 60 minutes+ you didn't look like scoring a goal. You can have all the shots and possession you want but there was nothing outstanding. It took a penalty and a man advantage for the rest of the game for United to beat these relegation candidates at home.

Comfortably? Yes. You missed something. For 60 minutes+ you didn't look like scoring a goal. You can have all the shots and possession you want but there was nothing outstanding. It took a penalty and a man advantage for the rest of the game for United to beat these relegation candidates at home.

I'm flattered that you care so much and spent your Saturday afternoon watching our team. Your dedication to comment on every United fixture is wonderful. Keep up the avid support. :)

Did Spurs get the memo that it was this week that they needed to win their games?

54706067bubble-pin-380x190.jpg

_81327569_chelsea.jpg

Disgusting, isn't it? Footballs most despicable manager with footballs most despitical player. Photoshop edit please someone? The pair lshould be lifting a toilet, Trainspotting's toilet to be precise.

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

Did Spurs get the memo that it was this week that they needed to win their games?

54706067bubble-pin-380x190.jpg

_81327569_chelsea.jpg

Disgusting, isn't it? Footballs most despicable manager with footballs most despitical player. Photoshop edit please someone? The pair lshould be lifting a toilet, Trainspotting's toilet to be precise.

How do you go through life with so much bitterness and hate? :heh:

How do you go through life with so much precision and accuracy? :heh:

I'm glad you asked but unfortunately I'm too tired. Maybe later, I'll respond.

Coutinho is really something, stunning talent. Joe Allen was fantastic, really glad for him. Lovren had a good game, which is nice, hopefully he can carry that on and hit some form. 3rd is a very realistic aim this season, even after the horrible first few months we had.

Sounds strange to say, but I think it's fair to say we are officially better without Gerrard now.

Sounds strange to say, but I think it's fair to say we are officially better without Gerrard now.

I honestly think we have been all season, especially when played as a lone deep midfielder.

Van Gaal is surviving and avoiding much criticism because of his reputation. Who cares? It's in the past and he had good teams. He doesn't here. He's like the emperor with no clothes but nobody's saying anything. Swap Van Gaal with Moyes and the backlash would be huge. Their performance is very similar. Moyes was wanted out in some sections by Christmas yet this great pretender is unscathed? I hope United keep him as I hoped they kept Moyes. I need and enjoy the laughs. The wheels should come careering off in the next 2 months or so before slamming head first into a lamppost and pronounced dead at the scene.

Moyes has not done anything in his career to make you think he could have turned things around at Man Utd, or even to get the job in the first place, whereas Van Goal has an uncanny knack for winning things. I can see Utd winning the FA Cup and getting top 4 which would have to be considered a good first season.

So people think he should have a 4 match ban, the FA have reduced the ban to 2 instead. The FA are looking more and more stupid by the day.

Even as Chelsea fan I don't get the logic of reducing it by one game. To come out and say the ref saw it and therefore no further action can be taken and then reduce the ban is nonsensical. I think there was such a backlash in the media that they felt they had to do something to appease all parties.

On the subject of tv just give each manager 1 appeal each half, that won't slow down the game and will prevent every little incident being reviewed, the managers would only use it for a game changing incident.

I can see Utd winning the FA Cup and getting top 4 which would have to be considered a good first season.

opie.gif

Coutinho is really something, stunning talent. Joe Allen was fantastic, really glad for him. Lovren had a good game, which is nice, hopefully he can carry that on and hit some form. 3rd is a very realistic aim this season, even after the horrible first few months we had.

I think from Liverpool's run-in they might struggle to get 3rd.

They probably have the toughest games remaining. I reckon Arsenal will take 3rd by a few points and Man Utd will sneak 4th on the final game of the season.

I'm loving all this chat about a crisis at Arsenal... 11 wins from last 13 games. I'd love to see what a good run looks like.

I think from Liverpool's run-in they might struggle to get 3rd.

They probably have the toughest games remaining. I reckon Arsenal will take 3rd by a few points and Man Utd will sneak 4th on the final game of the season.

I'm loving all this chat about a crisis at Arsenal... 11 wins from last 13 games. I'd love to see what a good run looks like.

On paper it's tough, but we've already best the first two teams. I'm confident we can United at home, and Arsenal are very beatable at the moment. Rest you'd expect us to win.

what shambles this game is. Wes Brown appeals and gets off, but there is stupid rule that you can't review John O'Shea so they both get off... Absurd! The same thing happened with Gibbs and The Ox a while back. Why are there so many broken rules in the game that never get changed.

O'Shea can't be punished because the referee stated it wasn't mistaken identity and it wasn't a sending off for violent conduct

That makes it different from the Gibbs/Oxlade-Chamberlain one which was classed as mistaken identity

but yeah, stupid rules that would easily be sorted with a quick review of the video

Got my tickets for Wembley yesterday. Bristol City vs Walsall on 22nd March in the Johnstones Paint Trophy final.

What a season, running away with League one and a day to Wembley!

Nah, he's one of their own.

Harry-Kane-Arsenal.png

Seemed to enjoy winning the league at Shite Hart Lane in 2004 though..

Was just watching the United match on BT Sport there. So frustrating to witness the goal they scored towards the end of the game. Absolutely sickening :nono:

Was just watching the United match on BT Sport there. So frustrating to witness the goal they scored towards the end of the game. Absolutely sickening :nono:

I thought you supported Liverpool? Why didn't you watch their game?

Both teams were crap tonight. We were crap. They were crapper. I hate possession football and find it as exciting as mushrooms, which I hate. It was really boring to watch our game and I kinda wished that I had brought home my marking and had done that instead.

That said, we somehow got the points, somehow. If we play this badly against Arsenal, we'll lose by at least 2 clear goals.

Both teams were crap tonight. We were crap. They were crapper. I hate possession football and find it as exciting as mushrooms, which I hate. It was really boring to watch our game and I kinda wished that I had brought home my marking and had done that instead.

That said, we somehow got the points, somehow. If we play this badly against Arsenal, we'll lose by at least 2 clear goals.

Dude, who are you getting your mushrooms from?

Find a new dealer.

I don't have Sky, dude : peace: I do, however, get to watch games on BT Sport due to having BT Broadband :heh:

It worries me that as good as Liverpool are playing right now, we're still behind..

It is isn't it? It's beyond a joke at this stage. How the fuck do they keep getting away with this? Newcastle had a stone wall penalty turned down, had the better chances and yet last minute, Krul inexplicably passes to Young to hand United another undeserved win.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Edited by jayseven
swearing is ok

That depends on what Arsenal side turns up.

I see no issue with Man U winning games. Me and my mate at work were talking about it yesterday and both agreed that it doesn't matter how the goals come about just as long as they end up in the back of the net. It may be scruffy football at times but as long as you get them 3 points on the board that's all that matters.

Happy to see Liverpools form continue. I always get nervous when we play what are classed as lower end teams as they have a habit of giving us trouble.

People actually thinking Arsenal turn up at Old Trafford. How many wins in the last 20 years there? Off the top of my heard I remember 4.

0-1 in '98

0-1 in '02

0-2 in '03

0-1 in '06

Even Davey Moyes did us ffs.