NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2014/2015

Arsenal losing... Let's hope they have 2 home losses in the space of a few days... Spurs V high flying Forest tonight. I'm going. Cn't wait though could easily be a banana skin, especially as we'll put out our second string!

Arsenal losing... Let's hope they have 2 home losses in the space of a few days... Spurs V high flying Forest tonight. I'm going. Cn't wait though could easily be a banana skin, especially as we'll put out our second string!

Have your excuse ready already Daz? :p All the top teams put out for the most part second string sides.

What is it with Chelsea and all these cushy draws? Liverpool and Man City get Premiership opposition while Chelsea get the lowest rank team left, League 2 outfit Shrewsbury Town. I'm only surprised they're not at home. Less than a 7% chance but I just knew it would happen. They don't make it half easy for Chelsea. ;)

Regarding Manchester Uniteds delightful continued slump, it can in part be attributed to the retirement during the summer of their greatest servant over the years.

1407334616617_wps_13_Howard_Webb_Virals.jpg

They need to buy a replacement.

Let's all laugh at Wednesday... ;)

But honestly bad times for them. You do expect to lose against Premier League opposition but to lose by that much for a Championship club is not good.

Chelsea have got what seems like easy opposition but i'm a fan of a team that sometimes causes an upset so what do I know :)

I slagged off sterling last week for being a disguting diver. Balotelli is certainly making him look honourable today, disgusting really. Doesn't it annoy Liverpool fans?

And again from mario. What an embarassing human being he is...

Wayne Rooney is a prick. A great footballer, but a definite prick. I hope Van Gaal sees him for who he is now and gives the captaincy to somebody else. He can't be trusted. We saw both sides of him today. The great goal, good performance, but then the petulance and stupidity.

Got a feeling that we'll draw now.

That United are above Liverpool is quite hilarious.

Super Frank scoring for City again.

Us sitting pretty at the top of the league with Costa scoring yet again.

United have had it hilariously easy, though, while we've had some tough games.

To be fair, we've made it hard on ourselves with some of the games so far.

To be fair, we've made it hard on ourselves with some of the games so far.

Oh yeah, we've been shite so far this season. I agree with Rodgers when he says we looked disjointed in attack, you can tell we have a lot of new players.

United have had it hilariously easy, though, while we've had some tough games.

Didn't you get humped last week by West Ham, who we beat today?

Anyway, we're in a similar boat in that we both have a ton of players that need to be bed in. That and our fucking injuries (Herrera today, yay) which is taking the piss. Medical staff/coaching staff are clearly doing something wrong with all of these players that can't play.

I also watched both derbies today. Everton were awfuuuuuul and Barry should have walked within the first 10 minutes. Liverpool should have had a penalty, too. Standard of refereeing in that match was dire. Lovely equaliser though, cracking shot and very dramatic.

We were unlucky not to win, took a last minute one in a million strike for Everton to hold us. Still we should have scored more and put the game to bed earlier. I take it as a compliment that Jags saved that goal for us, was a great hit. Barry should have gone, was annoyed listening to the commentary taking about how they hoped the ref would be lenient as it's a derby, why? Why does the rule book suddenly not apply because it's a derby?

And John Motson is an idiot. Watched MOTD and his commentary for the Rooney sending off was hilarious, he doesn't have a clue, his surprise at Rooney's red card was utterly bizarre, I've never seen something so underplayed, what was he watching? It's the most blatant red you could ever see. But Utd fans needn't worry, like all the other stuff before it will all be totally forgotton about after this weekend.

John Motson is an idiot..

Eugh.. I've always disliked him :nono:

As for Liverpool, it was so disappointing to refresh the score on my phone just after full time on my break in at work to see Jagielka had taken 2 points away from us :hmm: When I saw his name, I assumed it was probably the result of poor defending on our part from a corner, as usual, but I finally saw the goal tonight on Match of the Day 2 :eek:

Hopefully we'll start putting some wins together soon. Given the upcoming fixtures, we certainly need to be picking up points in those games.

So, Herrera is going to be out for a few weeks. Just beautiful. He's looked great so far and we need him to be playing every game for us. Ruined my day that has.

The link up play between Ozil (when he's playing centrally), Sanchez and Welbeck is simply fantastic to watch.

Goals and assists everywhere.

Danny Welbeck is certainly proving me wrong! Didn't rate him at all but look at him now!

I'd certainly take him over Balotelli at this point :heh:

I'm not sure we'll get out of the group, to be honest :hmm: It's certainly not crazy to assume that Real Madrid could well beat us home and away, leaving us with 3 points from 4 games. If Basel do the same to Ludogorets, which is perhaps a little less likely, then we're in considerable trouble..

..but maybe we'll do OK against Real.. ::shrug:

..but maybe we'll do OK against Real.. ::shrug:

With us being so crap at the moment Real might actually rest the big guns against us.

Not sure if that was Danny Welbeck or Thierry Henry for his second. Brilliant game. Just a shame Szczesny got himself sent off. However Ospina came on and made some fine saves.