NEurope
drahkon

Release Dates: PS4/PSVita

Shadow of Mordor gets pushed forward.

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is pleased to announce that the highly anticipated action game, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, will be available in the Nordic countries on October 3 for PlayStation ™4, Xbox One, PlayStation™ 3, Xbox 360 and PC.

Based on hearing fans’ excitement over the latest chronicle in Middle-earth, WBIE will release the action game earlier than originally planned at all participating retailers. In the game, players will experience the depth of the Nemesis System, where every enemy is unique, differentiated by their appearance, personality, strengths and weaknesses. These enemies are shaped by their encounters with the player to create personal archenemies who are unique to every gameplay session.

Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ delivers a vibrant game environment where the player orchestrates their personal plan of vengeance as they bend Mordor to their will. The game begins on the night of Sauron’s return to Mordor, as his Black Captains brutally execute the Rangers of the Black Gate. Players become Talion, a ranger who loses his family and everything he holds dear, only to be returned from death by a mysterious Spirit of vengeance. Based on the player’s actions with the in-game Nemesis System, every enemy encountered is distinct and can evolve to become a personal archenemy through the course of the game. As Talion’s personal vendetta unfolds, players uncover the mystery of the Spirit that compels him, discover the origin of the Rings of Power and confront the ultimate nemesis.

And for the people in the US:

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor will be out a bit earlier than expected—the upcoming action game just got bumped up a week to September 30 (PS4, PS3, 360, Xbox One) and October 2 (PC).

The games in October are now getting more evenly spaced out. This please me.

Evolve delayed till February 2015, next February is now looking a nightmare!

GTAV still this year though. :)

4BCOTiD.png

Evolve delayed till February 2015, next February is now looking a nightmare!

GTAV still this year though. :)

4BCOTiD.png

Feb is the new October. :D

Look at that, "international release date typically follows three days after". It's a good time we live in! I wish someone would get the memo over to Atlus/Sega etc.

I've shamelessly stolen this off Gaf. So all credit goes to the user Acquiescence for putting together this list.

h2w23wz.jpg?1

The Witness - January 26th

OLtNM0D.jpg?1

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – February 2nd

LDbtQbB.jpg?1

Gravity Rush: Remastered – February 9th

firewatch_game.0_cinema_640.0.jpg

Firewatch – February 9th

street-fighter-v-ryu-logo-artwork-646x363.jpg

Street Fighter V - February 16th

tjwUVvH.jpg?1

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – February 23rd

Unknown.0.0.jpeg

Far Cry Primal – February 23rd

Esskb8R.jpg?1

Hitman – March 11th

bLWy8F2.jpg?1

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End – March 18th

dark_souls_3.0.0.jpg

Dark Souls 3 – March 24th

s7x2dTI.jpg?1

Nights of Azure (Yoru no Nai Kuni) – March 29th

bjYuyvh.jpg?1

Resident Evil Zero HD - January 19th

Y78ItM0.jpg?1

Shadow of the Beast - January 26th

nKWXMnS.jpg?1

Alienation - March 2nd

m_thedivision_vgx13trailer.jpg?width=640&height=360&crop=true&quality=.91

The Division - March 8th

VYXP8EN.jpg?1

Unravel - A tentative March date

That's an insane lineup for for just the first 3 months next year!

Yeah, that's pretty insane. Sorry Gravity Rush, it's Firewatch for me.

There's no way every single one of those will hit those dates. Firewatch, The Division and probably Gravity Rush will miss those dates. If they don't, that's a sick lineup for the start of the year. :o

jesus those are some good releases there!

(Still not Trails in the Sky Second Chapter eu psn news i see....,here i come steam)