NEurope
drahkon

Release Dates: PS4/PSVita

Format shamelessly stolen from @RedShell

(work in progress, just wanted to post this, so we have something to go to)

(dates taken from Metacritics; I assume they are credible; if anyone has a better source, feel free to tell me)

(I'll try my best to add PSVita games, but don't have the time right now; if a mod wants to do that, go ahead :p )

Blue = PS4 Retail

Purple = PS4 PSN

Red = PSVita Retail

Orange = PSVita PSN

90%[/hr]

June

17th

EA Sports UFC 14

24th

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark

Resogun: Heroes (DLC - Possibly free)

90%[/hr]

July

1st

Sniper Elite III

8th

MouseCraft (also for Vita)

22nd

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee - New 'n' Tasty (also for Vita)

90%[/hr]

August

1st

The Last of Us Remastered

13th

Hohokum (also on Vita)

19th

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

26th

Madden NFL 15

29th

Metro Redux

90%[/hr]

September

9th

Destiny

NHL 15

16th

Natural Doctrine (also for Vita)

23rd

FIFA 15

90%[/hr]

October

3rd

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

5th

Skylanders Trap Team

7th

Alien: Isolation

Tropico 5

NBA 2K15

NBA Live 15

10th

DriveClub

14th

The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series - Game of the Year Edition (also for Vita)

21st

The Evil Within

Samurai Warriors 4

Just Dance 2015

28th

Assassin's Creed Unity

WWE 2K15

31st

Costume Quest 2

90%[/hr]

November

4th

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Rabbids Invasion

11th

The Crew

18th

Far Cry 4

The Wolf Among Us (also for Vita)

21st

Dragon Age: Inquisition

90%[/hr]

December

9th

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

90%[/hr]

February

10th

Evolve

20th

The Order: 1886

24th

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

90%[/hr]

Edited by Retro_Link

The developer said at E3 that Metro Redux (looks fantastic) is 'due out in Summer' but didn't give a date. Although Amazon.co.uk have it down as August 29th, so that's as good as any. *adds*

Edited by Retro_Link

Cheers for showing some initiative and making a thread, @drahkon. Very useful, this is.

Dat october. Too many games I want.

From that list, I'm definitely interested in:

The Last of Us (July)

Destiny (September)

Fifa 15 (September)

Drive Club (October)

Alien Isolation (October)

The Walking Dead (October)

Evolve (October)

Assassin's Creed Unity (October)

Far Cry 4 (November)

I'm going to be clever here and put some money aside every month for a game. Something like 40-60 quid per month to get a retail game and a PSN title. Maybe. Otherwise, I can just see it getting ridiculous in the future when we get another month like October where several great titles are out together.

Cheers for showing some initiative and making a thread, @drahkon. Very useful, this is.

Dat october. Too many games I want.

From that list, I'm definitely interested in:

The Last of Us (July)

Destiny (September)

Fifa 15 (September)

Drive Club (October)

Alien Isolation (October)

The Walking Dead (October)

Evolve (October)

Assassin's Creed Unity (October)

Far Cry 4 (November)

I'm going to be clever here and put some money aside every month for a game. Something like 40-60 quid per month to get a retail game and a PSN title. Maybe. Otherwise, I can just see it getting ridiculous in the future when we get another month like October where several great titles are out together.

Don't worry though FLink, Plus will start kicking in next year with the games you don't have time to buy. It's got you covered ;)

Don't worry though FLink, Plus will start kicking in next year with the games you don't have time to buy. It's got you covered ;)

Oh hells yeah. But, now I'm second guessing which games will appear on plus and which ones will probably take some time. :p The definition of firstworldproblems.

Also, I think Battlefield Hardline is out this year too, around September? Can't wait for Metro, either. :D

Oh yeah, Amazon has it as October 24th so I'll just put that for now.

Changed DriveCub to October 10th.

Edited by Retro_Link

Nice impressive list of games, so far i'm interested in the following

The Last of Us Remastered - July*

Destiny - September*

NBA 2K15 - October

DriveClub - October

Assassin's Creed Unity - October*

Far Cry 4 - November

And some possible PS+ games over the course of the period as well. It's going to be expensive, may even move one or two. Probably move Far Cry and maybe NBA over to different months, depending on finances.

*Pre-ordered already.

Edited by Jimbob

LBP3 and SingStar should be out around November.

October is going to be devastating.

September belongs to Destiny.

I loved the last Transformers game on 360 so I'm actually interested in that, too.

Are these dates all European?

Shit, haven't thought about that. :( I don't know, I took the first release dates I found.

/professional

Most of these days seem accurate based on what I've read beforehand. There doesn't seem to be any games on that list where I'm thinking, "shit, I thought it was coming out MUCH later than that!"

October is going to be sweet.

I loved the last Transformers game on 360 so I'm actually interested in that, too.

Word of warning for this. High Moon Studios isn't developing this one. They are on making Call of Duty for the PS3/360. Shame, because their Transformer games were amazing.

Hohokum on August 13th, also on Vita.

October is gonna be a nightmare, at least Drive Club is free on plus so we can pick up the full game when things have calmed down a bit.

Edited by Map

Hohokum on August 13th, also on Vita.

This gentleman knows where its at.

Dragon Age has been pushed to November.

I’m writing to let you know that Dragon Age: Inquisition has a new release date of November 18, 2014 in North America (November 21st in EU). We appreciate the enormous support we’ve received from all of you to get to this point, and while this extra few weeks may not seem like a lot, I know the game you’ll play will be all the better for it.

I'm happy with this. It will give October a little breathing room.

The Last of Us Remastered is actually out 1st August in the UK. If anyone wants to amend the release list.

It can only be a good thing that Dragon Age is being delayed a month. Although now November is looking pretty busy, too.

Battlefield is also getting pushed back. It will now launch early 2015. EA clearly don't want another BF4 incident and want to make sure it runs perfectly.

Battlefield is also getting pushed back. It will now launch early 2015. EA clearly don't want another BF4 incident and want to make sure it runs perfectly.

Actually, I'm totally ok with this. I was surprised at the sudden-ness of this release, especially after its unveiling. If they delay it to make it better, I'm totally good for that. (also, having another shooter so close to Destiny is suicide, imo)

My wallet is happy. :D

Actually, I'm totally ok with this. I was surprised at the sudden-ness of this release, especially after its unveiling. If they delay it to make it better, I'm totally good for that. (also, having another shooter so close to Destiny is suicide, imo)

My wallet is happy. :D

Problem is that now it will launch around the same time as Batman, The Order, The Witcher 3 and possibly Bloodborne! Saying that, it will have breathing room from not only Destiny but CoD as well.

I've updated the list, but I'll leave Battlefield off 2015 for now, until we have a date.

Problem is that now it will launch around the same time as Batman, The Order, The Witcher 3 and possibly Bloodborne! Saying that, it will have breathing room from not only Destiny but CoD as well.

It's fine because these aren't really shooters with a huge focus on the online aspect, which Destiny and CoD are. In fact, it was a bit ridiculous that it was even due for release so close to those two anyway. If they think it through, I'm sure there's enough room for each of these games to have their time in the sun and now take the spotlight away from something else.

Not sure about the others, but it'll take some doing for a game to come along and overshadow The Witcher 3 and Batman. Those two are going to be really, really special games. Hope EA think this one through.

Dragon Age has been pushed to November.

Thanks for this, something had to give with this release date!

(also, having another shooter so close to Destiny is suicide, imo)

D

Yeah, considering how well the Destiny Alpha and Beta have gone compared to how the Hardline Beta was received they were sensible to give it some space away from other shooters.

Square Enix has confirmed that Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light follow-up, Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris will be launching for digital download in December. This second episode in the isometric shooter spin-off sees Lara embarking upon an Egyptian odyssey.

Teaming up with rival treasure hunter Carter Bell, the four-player co-op action will also see awoken Egyptian gods Horus and Isis joining in, as the foursome seek to stop Set from returning from the underworld of Duat. That means gathering scattered pieces of Osiris and dealing with all manner of supernatural nastiness.

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris will be coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on December 9th, 2014.

Loved the first game and will definitely be on board for the second.