NEurope
lostmario

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

Bought!!

I could've sworn I had it preordered somewhere for £25, but been not he usual sites and couldn't find it. Hopefully I didn't. Or maybe there's just one I 'm not remembering!

Think I need some dimensions on that Kirby bonus. I have the game pre-ordered for £24.50 from The Game Collection so would need to evaluate if it's worth the extra £10.50.

Well... that's another order with ShopTo cancelled in favour of the Nintendo store. :indeed:

Nintendo Store has shipped my copy already.

Mine too, get hyped! :yay:

It's getting close to the release date and I've suddenly got an incredible urge to play this.. but I'll wait :red:

It must be due to me enjoying Kirby's Epic Yarn so much at the moment :grin:

So, any early deliveries of this+Kirby toy from the Nintendo Store? :hehe:

Nope... but it will likely come by van because of the bundled Kirby Plush so there's still plenty of hope yet. :)

Will post a pic if it does arrive. : peace:

You have any luck yet @Ike?

Nope... but it will likely come by van because of the bundled Kirby Plush so there's still plenty of hope yet. :)

Will post a pic if it does arrive. : peace:

You have any luck yet @Ike?

I won't know until tonight. My shipping email says there's no tracking so I don't know, which is odd since they usually include tracking.

Kirby Plush is apparently being sent separately so as not to delay the game.

I'm more than cool with that. :)

In the past 3 weeks I have played through Kirby's Epic Yarn, Kirbys Nightmare in Dreamland, Kirby's Pinball Land and Kirby & the Amazing Mirror. I'm ready for this game!

SLBlOXO.jpg

Edited by Hero-of-Time

So, any early deliveries of this+Kirby toy from the Nintendo Store? :hehe:

My copy of the game (no toy yet) just turned up from Nintendo. Came in the normal post, not in a van.

Mine arrived today in the normal post as well, only just got back from work though, playing it this evening for certain! :D

Good to see you back on the forum @Hero\-of\-Time seems like you've been busy clearing your Kirby backlog. :)

I recall hearing you say how much you were looking forward to this game when we last played MH4U, it'll be nice to hear what you think of it. : peace:

Anyone else been playing this already? I'm tempted to see what it's like in local co-op, seems fun.

I've played it a bit since getting in from work. I've just fully cleared the 1st world and toyed around a bit with the challenges. So far it's great, as expected. The music in level 1-3 is awesome. :)

The game looks absolutely amazing. Way better than Epic Yarn. Gonna need a screenshot/bit of Kirby's surprised face (@RedShell ;)).

But unless I'm doing it wrong, the game isn't really clicking with me. :( Only cleared world 1 so far so shall see how it goes.

The game looks absolutely amazing. Way better than Epic Yarn. Gonna need a screenshot/bit of Kirby's surprised face (@RedShell ;)).

But unless I'm doing it wrong, the game isn't really clicking with me. :( Only cleared world 1 so far so shall see how it goes.

The game is stunning. It's a shame that you have to concentrate on the pad rather than the TV. :(

Sorry to hear it isn't clicking for you. Are you trying to get all the treasure, gold medals and story book? I imagine just doing the level from start to finish normally would be a bit boring.

What aren't you enjoying about it and did you enjoy Canvas Curse on the DS?

Not got the game yet, still not sure whether I'll get it before or after Splatoon. :hmm:

The game is stunning. It's a shame that you have to concentrate on the pad rather than the TV. :(
Have you tried playing it just looking at the TV? Any chance it could be something you could get used to over time?

God I wish I had this game. The exit poll is depressing and I need something to right and colourful to cheer me up...

Totally gonna play Power Paintbrush over the next day or two to get me past the fact that I haven't ordered this :heh: