NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

It was really great to play it again, barely played it in so long, just reminded me how incredible it was and got me excited for Spla2oon on nx, best game this gen across all systems for me! But still so much room for improvement, exciting.

Definitely one of my favourite games...I loved near launch when we had those skype + splatoon sessions. I couldn't use skype for 4 months... got back and it was dead :|

Bit late... sorry.. also realised I've got the wrong set up but I'll make do for now!

Bit late... sorry.. also realised I've got the wrong set up but I'll make do for now!

Ranked? 3 player squad. Not ideal :(

Ranked? 3 player squad. Not ideal :(

can do... idk. turf wars is ok...

could discuss on skype? might be easier...

Edited by Pestneb

Looking for a 4th member? @Helmsly @Guy @Phube ?

I'm happy but Dakotas left for squad squad :0

Scrap[ it. Stay in turf wars.

:D ok... well I guess I'll stick in turf wars - 3 player squad won't be much good! I'll join if a fourth arrives!

Scrap[ it. Stay in turf wars.

changed weapons.. now you seem to have disappeared... playing a different match atm - should I try to join you in a bit?

:D ok... well I guess I'll stick in turf wars - 3 player squad won't be much good! I'll join if a fourth arrives!

changed weapons.. now you seem to have disappeared... playing a different match atm - should I try to join you in a bit?

I maxed out all my gear :)nba I in a sec

If there's still room I can join you all. My NND is Wafflerobot

You friends with me or pestneb?

I don't understand why they don't let you switch gear in turf wars. if it's "too complicated" have it unlock at level 40 or something :P maybe just a weapon change option at level 35, then head gear level 40, etc. would make it far easier when playing with friends!

I think he added me today... in which case we are in turf wars and he can join (stephane)

one person short of our fourth! shame David isn't still around!

I don't understand why they don't let you switch gear in turf wars. if it's "too complicated" have it unlock at level 40 or something :P maybe just a weapon change option at level 35, then head gear level 40, etc. would make it far easier when playing with friends!

I think he added me today... in which case we are in turf wars and he can join (stephane)

Yeh it is ridiculous. It's so quick too in squads. That's one thing they must change. At the very least have load outs.

Kicked out again as the mini Gatling was AWFUL!

one person short of our fourth! shame David isn't still around!

Nigel is playing with us, don't know who he is though

Nigel is playing with us, don't know who he is though

it's helmsly....wait.. is there a another one of us playing??

Btw my username is nigel, incase you guys are wondering if I'm there

Both

changed weapon but... I was a little too slow :| I really don't like the n-zap so much these days!

@Helmsly @Pestneb Fancy some ranked at 11? Splat zones is my favourite mode :)

sure... 3 in a team though... have they fixed that? last tiem I played it tended to be 3 vs 4 and a near guaranteed loss...

sure... 3 in a team though... have they fixed that? last tiem I played it tended to be 3 vs 4 and a near guaranteed loss...

I don't think they did. We'd need a 4th person to stand a chance

well.. it's only rank.. not like splatfests factor in even now :D

I've opened a group...

I don't think they did. We'd need a 4th person to stand a chance

want to try ranked?

ok.. I've hit a wall now!

I'm heading off after the next match!

There's a site with the modes/arenas for each rotation somewhere on the web isn't there? Just thinking might be a good idea to plan some ranked battles at some point in the future - splatzones is also my favourite mode :( But yeah.. not so keen on the stages and really hit a wall too so - that's it from me tonight!

Thanks for the games @Pestneb and @dazzybee. I tried to join ranked but it wouldn't let me, probably because seconds later the map rotation thing kicked in, then it said you were all offline.

There's a site with the modes/arenas for each rotation somewhere on the web isn't there? Just thinking might be a good idea to plan some ranked battles at some point in the future

Here's the site:

https://splatoon.nintendo.net/schedule

Edited by Helmsly

yeah it was good fun.. most times I got taken out it was either "nigel" or "Darren" :D so it was very much like old times. I really wish the game let you tag 9 weapons you like....

I've settle on footwear and head gear now, not sure if I have all of the various types, but all my gear of those types has 3 slots so..

Judd awards Super Sea Snails to players that talk to him after winning 30 Regular Battles or Ranked Battles. The wins do not need to be part of a consecutive win streak. Judd will stock up multiple snails as the player racks up wins, and he will keep the snails even if the stage rotation changes. As of the final Splatfest, this is now the only way to acquire a Super Sea Snail.

Splatfest

Update on the snails, though I imagine those who care have figured it out mostly!