NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

I've not played since the August update! No internet!

So you've played Tower Control?

@Kounan, should we get a tri squad up and running?

Why are we playing only against 4?

I am so pissed of right now,.... Takes "100" shots to splat someone.

@Phube, you coming back?

Why are we playing only against 4?

Actually, the last few matches since you wrote that have been 3v3. Still, we're losing every one...

I know, did you see the one, 3m.....

What about 3m?

Phube hasn't replied... shall we do twin squad?

We came close, only 3m (I like to think it's meter :D) and we lost that one.

Sorry, have to go now.

Had a great time :)

We came close, only 3m (I like to think it's meter :D) and we lost that one.

Sorry, have to go now.

Had a great time :)

That's what you meant... I also think metres when I scale things in video games!

Thanks for the games, it was fun! Let me know when you want to repeat this!

Sorry, tried to reply. But internet went! Had fun, really need to get back up to speed!

Sorry, tried to reply. But internet went! Had fun, really need to get back up to speed!

No problem. We continued as a twin squad for a few matches. Thanks for the games!

Any Splatoon tonight or tomorrow day?!?!

I'm available tonight! I'm likely available tomorrow daytime as well.

CQSzUFqWwAAmnhG.jpg:origCQSzVc8WoAAplpj.jpg:orig

The Carbon Roller Deco is coming tomorrow morning in #Splatoon! Roll on the weekend! #WiiU

The Custom Range Blaster and the Custom E-litre 3K Scope both arrive in #Splatoon tomorrow morning!

CQ22bGrWEAAS4ay.jpgCQ22bo0XAAACj2n.jpg

CQ22b3dWsAAEe0g.jpgCQ22cOvWEAA_VWa.jpg

I haven't been able to return to this, recently :hmm: I tried to play it a few times and I got diconnected in every single match :sad:

We all know my connection isn't great but I never had this particular problem before the update. It's quite worrying :shakehead

I put this back on this afternoon after not having played for a little bit. I still enjoy the game but it certainly is getting too frustrating.

I hate having to back out of lobbies to search weapons and gear. They absolutely need an update which allows us to set classes which we can choose in lobbies.

Anyhoo, I chose team Dog although I'll not really play it much, if at all, during the Splatfest.

I put this back on this afternoon after not having played for a little bit. I still enjoy the game but it certainly is getting too frustrating.

I hate having to back out of lobbies to search weapons and gear. They absolutely need an update which allows us to set classes which we can choose in lobbies.

Anyhoo, I chose team Dog although I'll not really play it much, if at all, during the Splatfest.

Honestly, I don't see how is that such a big problem? You choose a weapon and play and till now you should be having your favourite weapon.

If you play squads you don't need to leave the loby to change it.

Me and @are1981 are having usually good times and the only thing we complain is when are team mates (or when I :D) play bad.