NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

Figured I'd post the link to the Iwata tribute in Splatoon which Serebii posted in the other thread again in case anyone missed it.

Incidentally who would be up for playing some Splatoon over the weekend in memory of Satoru Iwata? (or even before for that matter)

I can't honestly think why either! If you had to rationalise it - how would you in this day and age? I can't imagine it's something taking up lots of space of causing some major drain somewhere so why they put a 5 day limit on it is completely beyond me(especially when they insist on showing you Callie and Marie every frickin' time you boot up!!)

Figured I'd post the link to the Iwata tribute in Splatoon which Serebii posted in the other thread again in case anyone missed it.

Incidentally who would be up for playing some Splatoon over the weekend in memory of Satoru Iwata? (or even before for that matter)

I'm doing an extra bit of work Friday eve but probs be home by about half 9 if anyone's interested. If someone can co-ordinate a Skype chat(don't know about doing group from phone) I'd be doubly interested!! Weekend won't be too suited to it unless it's outside of to Splatfest times either.

EDIT:I said interested, I meant still about.

Edited by Rummy

So, Splatoon is next week's featured game in Famitsu. If last weekend didn't happen, I'd say there's to be a Direct for the August update. Regardless, we should have news next week.

I wonder if the august update will come a little early like mk8 dlc? Well... I have all the weapons (made the mistake of trying out several, now I don't like any of them :D) the shops aren't giving me new gear recently and I'm well on my way to upgrading all my gear... so I'm beginning to wonder, what can my points earn me once I have all my gear upgraded?

What'll happen to me if I don't register for the SplatFest? Will it still make me do so on Saturday before I can play any online?

What'll happen to me if I don't register for the SplatFest? Will it still make me do so on Saturday before I can play any online?

Yeah I think so. No harm in finding out I guess!

Yeah I think so. No harm in finding out I guess!

'You can only play Splatoon if you registered for the SplatFest event during the week'? :p

Sure it'll be fine really though. it's 24 hours from 6pm UK time right?

Chances are it may just throw you into the non-Splatfest pool of players since they don't really overlap

New weapon tomorrow

CKGuc7EUEAAYd7g.jpgCKGufjNUkAEv-57.jpg

Beacon and Kraken as perks if I am reading correctly

And the Zapper

CKGu-EGUMAATa_4.jpgCKGvBIkUAAE0Dq5.jpg

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

A new brush!!!!

Awesome, I'm looking forward to giving it a run-out!

Chances are it may just throw you into the non-Splatfest pool of players since they don't really overlap

Non-splatfest? Does it play as normal then or what?

Also...yaaaaaaaaaaaaay on a new inkbrush!! What time do new weapons hit the UK? I do wonder what its support items will be though...

seeing as it is wider I imagine speed will be slower with this brush, fire rate slower, coverage greater and damage greater. That's my assumptions. The beacon makes sense if that is true, as it allows you to lay down points to jump back to, as does the kraken, if you find yourself needing a bit of extra speed and to clear enemies out of your path...

Just a quick word to say the final boss in Octo Valley is AMAZING. So much fun, just like the single player in general.

Hmm... getting quite a bit of lag. :hmm:

Not sure if I'll have the patience to hit max rank this time around. :blank: The fact Bluefin Depot is on the roster isn't helping either as I hate that stage. :shakehead

I'm going to jump on for a bit, shame about the lag, didn't splatfest have lag last time though? Is there any logic as to why splatfest in particular would suffer?

All the sleep teams are busy pounding the servers desparately trying to rack up wins before sundown.. at which point the eating teams will beat the few sleep deprived sleepers later tonight.

oh dear... I hope that match isn't representative of my team... if it is... just oh dear :(

How long does Splatfest last until? I thought it started at 17:00 today, but it didn't start until 19:00 *time confused* (GMT+1)

From what I've seen so far, sleep guys are looking the more convincing... it also looks closer to a 50:50 split on votes this time round... what are the rest of you all seeing??

From what I've seen so far, sleep guys are looking the more convincing... it also looks closer to a 50:50 split on votes this time round... what are the rest of you all seeing??

I assume when I'm on later it'll be all eat!

I am sleeping guy and my team won most of the matches (6-2 I think).

I'm eating, and routinely getting 1000+ in matches. good for me, but there shouldn't be that much for me to do... just had a match where there were 4 of us, but the other two just sat and watched. Almost as if they wanted the sleep team to win...

This has been my first involvement with Splatfest but playing with a team of eaters, we were unbeaten for the 5 or 6 games I played :hehe:

I almost didn't want to leave as we seemed quite formidable :heh:

I'm eating, and routinely getting 1000+ in matches. good for me, but there shouldn't be that much for me to do... just had a match where there were 4 of us, but the other two just sat and watched. Almost as if they wanted the sleep team to win...

Too busy eating snacks whilst playing?