NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

Called up Yodel. They said it got to the depot at 2am and will be delivered at any point before Friday.

Typically, they have been given to courier at around 10:20 each time so I reckon I'll get it today.

Called up Yodel. They said it got to the depot at 2am and will be delivered at any point before Friday.

Typically, they have been given to courier at around 10:20 each time so I reckon I'll get it today.

See! Told you there was nothing to worry about. You do this all the time, fretting over nothing when orders come close to delivery time. 2 days early. God, life is so unfair.

Second official Splatoon × Ika Musume collaboration illustration from Masahiro Anbe.

CF9L98LUUAAtKbQ.jpg

See! Told you there was nothing to worry about. You do this all the time, fretting over nothing when orders come close to delivery time. 2 days early. God, life is so unfair.

Second official Splatoon × Ika Musume collaboration illustration from Masahiro Anbe.

CF9L98LUUAAtKbQ.jpg

There's a difference between a concern of things not having shipped and having your tracking data completely removed from the system.

Why are all yours getting shipped.

This is the worst thing Nintendo's ever done to me.

I see my order is "processing". So now they respond to my e-mail.

Hi XXXXXXXXXX,

We ship all pre-orders before the release date via first class delivery. We're extremely confident of getting the game to UK customers on the day of release but unfortunately we cannot say the same for Europe.

Unfortunately our stock isn't always available to ship out in enough time to reach Europe on the day of release and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. Estimated arrival time to Europe is 3-5 days.

Kind Regards,

Jack

F*ckers! Sincerely shove your apology up your @rse! Here's an idea, ship it earlier for Europe. Absolute b0110cks!

F*ckers! Sincerely shove your apology up your @rse! Here's an idea, ship it earlier for Europe. Absolute b0110cks!

Surely a bit of an over-reaction?

Surely a bit of an over-reaction?

No, it's par for for the course by my standards. :D

Some of ye are getting it today. I'm now going to be getting it at least next Tuesday.

Any game only arrivals from the Nintendo Store, or is it just the bundles that are turning up early?

Nice to see they're getting those out so quickly anyway. :)

Any game only arrivals from the Nintendo Store, or is it just the bundles that are turning up early?

Nice to see they're getting those out so quickly anyway. :)

Not for everyone :(

Well that person has broken embargo then!

The Guardian one is fine as the print embargo was last week, but that Youtuber may be getting in trouble!

My review will be up at 3pm on the dot!

Glad to see people are getting the game today :)

I got my despatched confirmation e-mail from thegamecollection. The race is on to get it here by Friday.(It won't happen)

SSB_Wacky_Races_by_SuperSaiyanCrash.jpg

I got my despatched confirmation e-mail from thegamecollection. The race is on to get it here by Friday.(It won't happen)

SSB_Wacky_Races_by_SuperSaiyanCrash.jpg

I didn't get a dispatch email from them and ive just received it. So if you are in Ireland I think you probably will get it by Friday.

Splatoon get! :D

Operation Winback is gonna feel so dull by the time you receive it :laughing:

I'm still waiting for mine to be dispatched :blank:

I see my order is "processing". So now they respond to my e-mail.

Yes, they should ship the game out before they get it.

Hi Joe, I'm afraid it has not been sent out for delivery today. It was probably held to be delivered closer to its EDD set by the sender.

Yes, they should ship the game out before they get it.

C'mon now. Do you really think it just arrived in their warehouse this morning? Strange, most other places don't have that problem. And as I've been finding out, it's common practise for thegamecollection to do this. They know it takes longer to ship overseas so it should be posted earlier.

Hi Joe, I'm afraid it has not been sent out for delivery today. It was probably held to be delivered closer to its EDD set by the sender.

Bit pants, isn't it? Haven't people been getting theirs from Nintendo UK already? So it's not as if they have been instructed by Nintendo to hold them back.

Bit pants, isn't it? Haven't people been getting theirs from Nintendo UK already? So it's not as if they have been instructed by Nintendo to hold them back.

Exactly. Plus, with my tracking not working for me, I'm very suspicious that it hasn't been "held back", but rather "pilfered".

If it's not tomorrow, then I'm just screwed because I'm not here Friday and my mum seldom hears the door because Yodel and Hermes don't ring the doorbell but rather just knock softly and my mum is getting a bit hard of hearing, so they'd just be left on the doorstep again.