NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

This looks great, I'd even go as far to say that it looks the best thing shown in all conferences! I just hope they give it voice-chat as this would need it!

Very interesting hook which I haven't seen anywhere yet.

LOVE IT!

New N-Europe League here we come!

This looks great, I'd even go as far to say that it looks the best thing shown in all conferences! I just hope they give it voice-chat as this would need it!

It does look incredible, just didn't expect you to think so.

Do you know what I like? The idea that the paint allows freedom of movement. The tactical genius of painting certain routes for swift movement or to disrupt enemy movement is genius.

It's almost like military supply lines but on a smaller scale. It could be the interesting twist on FPS gameplay that the genre needs.

Also, the focus seems to be on the online.

I love the style of this. It looks so smooth and the squid/ink mechanics are great.

Best thing to have come out of Nintendo that I've seen so far for E3. It seriously needs to have both a good online infrastructure and voicechat imo though. Looks to be very fun and fresh, only two questions for me are - how much will it be, and how long will it last?

Mario must be spinning in his grave right now...

Cause Dirty is better than Clean...

Game of the show imo. Watching it on the Treehouse and it looks amazing.

Is this 2014?

My game of the show so far. Looks incredible. Colourful Nintendo shooter done well. Am I dreaming?

Would love Amiibo functionality and Mii integration. Amazing how you can hide in a spot of ink!

N-E Splatoon nights will be fun.

Hmm.. defintely not feeling as positive as the rest of you about this :eek: I was genuinely bored watching it in the Digital Event and the Treehouse hasn't sold me either..

Hmm.. defintely not feeling as positive as the rest of you about this :eek: I was genuinely bored watching it in the Digital Event and the Treehouse hasn't sold me either..

It's their reactions and passion for the game that's good too. It looks like the ultimate accessible shooter. I've wanted Nintendo to do a paintball game for years. They've really nailed it here. : peace: lovely arena too. Tight design and the concept is just slick as hell. It's cute/messy/tactical but looks so accessible.

Gotta be a winner! And the new IP! : peace:

Nice analogy by Reggie, he said 'what Mario Kart did to the racing genre, we want Splatoon to do to the action-shooter genre'.

Is this 2014?

First half of 2015

Is this 2014?

IS this treehouse stuff catchupable somewhere? Namely this? Very interested to see more, spesh a bit of actual gameplay stuff.

Liked this tweet:

Microsoft: what if you were a white man shooting people?

Nintendo: what if CUTE SQUID GIRLS!

IS this treehouse stuff catchupable somewhere? Namely this? Very interested to see more, spesh a bit of actual gameplay stuff.

No idea tbh. Maybe Nintendo's youtube channel/website?

This game looks like a real laugh, but you can already tell it could have a real competitive edge to it, its got such a whimsical design and approach to the FPS genre...i've igh hopes for this game

Looks really great fun. Lovely visually too.

+ a great big F U to all the generic, identical war shooters that account for so much of gaming these days. Trust Nintendo to show something a bit different and innovative.

+ a great big F U to all the generic, identical war shooters that account for so much of gaming these days. Trust Nintendo to show something a bit different and innovative.
Are you on a mission to post this in every thread? :p

I like the look of this!!

Them paint bitches be bad ass. :heh:

Though it looks fairly simple in terms of the end goal, I'd imagine there's a lot of depth to this!

Need more deets asap! : peace:

Are you on a mission to post this in every thread? :p

Sorry, just winds me up. I'll stop now :heh: