NEurope
Retro_Link

Captain Toad: Treasure Trackers

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - How well do you know the Toads?

Great video, that Luigi/Toad moment in Luigi's Mansion 2 was so cute. I really hope Treasure Tracker isn't just a one off, let's see more Captain Toad games in the future! Though I do think it's probably best suited to handhelds. Sales wise be interesting to see how it would do with the 50 million 3DS's out there.

What a great little vid! Sweet and nostalgic! :D

Makes me want the game something fierce! (but alas, I can't get it till next month :( )

It's basically a perfect demonstration of EAD Tokyo's creativity and level design.

So close to finishing this gsme 100%. There is one bit that I really don't like and the only time the game has become a chore. And it's the toad brigade levels. It's just so clumsy to control it's more frustrating than anything. Only one of them to go. Two mummy me's then I'm hoping the last 5 pages open up! Still amazing.

So close to finishing this gsme 100%. There is one bit that I really don't like and the only time the game has become a chore. And it's the toad brigade levels. It's just so clumsy to control it's more frustrating than anything. Only one of them to go. Two mummy me's then I'm hoping the last 5 pages open up! Still amazing.

You know you don't have to gather them all at once, right?

You can just bring them to the lift one at a time.

You know you don't have to gather them all at once, right?

You can just bring them to the lift one at a time.

Well I e done it now. Now u locked the infamous mummy me.... Going to be a mission but can't imabine it being that hard :)

There still seems to be 4 pages after but isn't this the final one?

Well I e done it now. Now u locked the infamous mummy me.... Going to be a mission but can't imabine it being that hard :)

There still seems to be 4 pages after but isn't this the final one?

You get the final 4 after you finish Mummy Me.

Its just the bonus stage levels.

@Serebii you beaten the final stage yet?

You get the final 4 after you finish Mummy Me.

Its just the bonus stage levels.

@Serebii you beaten the final stage yet?

Yeah. It was an utter bastard haha

Roll on the amiibo stages/costumes/whatever :) I want more content for this gem of a game

Yeah. It was an utter bastard haha

Roll on the amiibo stages/costumes/whatever :) I want more content for this gem of a game

You're like me and usually post on here and Miiverse when you achieve something like this. This time though.....

I demand evidence of this achievement!!! *Insert Whitney receipts Gif here* :D

You're like me and usually post on here and Miiverse when you achieve something like this. This time though.....

I demand evidence of this achievement!!! *Insert Whitney receipts Gif here* :D

Fine. Next time I'm on my Wii U, I'll post an image lol

Fine. Next time I'm on my Wii U, I'll post an image lol

That's more like it! Get a Miiverse image up. It's not like you to not post your Nintendo related achievements. Forum is dying as it is without you not posting stuff. :D

That's more like it! Get a Miiverse image up. It's not like you to not post your Nintendo related achievements. Forum is dying as it is without you not posting stuff. :D

Haha, I keep doing that, as I get along on a game, I post on Miiverse less.

Serebii blatantly hasn't done it and by "next time I'm on" he means he'll try and finish it again later :)

Serebii blatantly hasn't done it and by "next time I'm on" he means he'll try and finish it again later :)

For the most part :p I morally did it :p I was on floor 49 and right by the exit when I got killed :( It's those damned Fire Plants. Near impossible to bypass

Edited by Serebii

Congrats. You finally beat it!

I like to think we gave you that extra push to do it. :D

I had taken a "that'd do" attitude when I got to 49 and right by the end :p So yeah you did give me a push

Edited by Serebii

Not bad for that spotty like sh1t Captain Turd right @Wii

There is no way you're in your 30's

Finished the main game 100 % yesterday. Can't say that I loved the game, but I enjoyed it for the most part anyway. I think that its main problem was that it was a bit samey so playing for an hour or more became a bit trivial.

I'll do more of the bonus levels during this week - so far I've done the Mummy-Me levels and the prologues. I've spent 11 hours and 11 minutes on the game so it's definitely worth its price!

Game of the Month: December 2014

Watching that video just made me crave this game. If only I had the money to buy it :blank:

Nintendo has announced that a downloadable update will activate amiibo functionality for Captain Toad on March 20.

The Toad amiibo from the Super Mario Bros set will unlock hidden character called Pixel Toad in a stage, according to Senior Product Marketing Manager Bill Trinen. This new visitor will hide from the player and must be discovered "hide and seek" style.

WiiU_CaptainToadTreasureTracker_amiibo_01.jpg

So none of the current amiibo will be compatible with this game? That's disappointing. :(

Indeed. I was hoping for like new stages based on them.

This could be fun though