NEurope
Retro_Link

Captain Toad: Treasure Trackers

Word is that the game is getting a soft launch on Monday in GAME. eShop etc. have to wait until the 2nd

Word is that the game is getting a soft launch on Monday in GAME. eShop etc. have to wait until the 2nd

If that is the case, and it does seem to be, Game will no doubt be getting a bunch of orders, especially as its the same price as Shopto.

Definitely grabbing this if it launches early. Nintendo seem to have completely disregarded street dates this month.

I hope ShopTo decide to ship it on the sly as well, not that it matters too much but it would be nice to have it just over a week early. : peace:

If that is the case, and it does seem to be, Game will no doubt be getting a bunch of orders, especially as its the same price as Shopto.

Can see this pissing off other retailers tbh :/

Can see this pissing off other retailers tbh :/

Indeed.

Do you know if Game have requested this to happen? If so I imagine it's to do with the 2nd of Jan date being a pain to set up in store or something.

Indeed.

Do you know if Game have requested this to happen? If so I imagine it's to do with the 2nd of Jan date being a pain to set up in store or something.

Not a clue. It's so odd.

I just got my shipped e-mail, @Hero\-of\-Time

Okay. I've changed my order. Come on Toad :)

I wonder if it will be in Game stores on Friday?

Monday from what I saw on Twitter

Yep, I ordered with GAME too since I had £8 of reward points to use up. Thanks a lot for the heads up on this! Nice early Christmas present!

That's the second time you've claimed that without any source. I haven't seen any site reputable or otherwise claim or even speculate about this happening. Not saying it won't happen because it should be out before Christmas. It was a retarded decision to launch it on January 2nd. They could easily do it with extra manpower.

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - An Unlikely Hero (Wii U)

The ad you'll never see on TV.

Some sources for this story.

RUMOR - Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker sees mysterious date shift in UK and France

Nintendo of Europe's first title of 2015 will be Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, as a release is planned on the 2nd of January. There are, however, some strange things afoot in the United Kingdom and France. It seems that some GAME UK stores already got their copies and packaging it for their costumers. Another note of this is made in Metro UK's Games Inbox feature, where an employee makes the following comment:

''I'm not sure why Nintendo decided not to release Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker before Christmas, as you and your readers have said, it seems like an odd decision. Well, just to make it even odder; I work in a chain store that sells games, and we had our copies of the game in yesterday!''

As for France, a store called GameCash said that Captain Toad will be available for purchase on (again) the 19th of December.

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/243865-rumor-captain-toad-treasure-tracker-sees-mysterious-date-shift-in-uk-and-france

That's the second time you've claimed that without any source. I haven't seen any site reputable or otherwise claim or even speculate about this happening. Not saying it won't happen because it should be out before Christmas. It was a retarded decision to launch it on January 2nd. They could easily do it with extra manpower.

Forgive me for being blunt, but I have contacts in the industry and you do not. Deal with it.

Forgive me for being blunt, but I have contacts in the industry and you do not. Deal with it.

Well I've direct contact with The Almighty. Deal with that. Your word isn't Gospel and the past has proven so.

Well I've direct contact with The Almighty. Deal with that. Your word isn't Gospel and the past has proven so.

You do realise that, unlike you and your sarcasm, there is basis for my statement. I run one of the top 50 video game related websites in the world. Deal with it man.

Ignoring the usual fucking petty bullshit that ruins the Nintendo section of this board, I think there are too many reports circulating around for there to be no weight to this rumour. Serebii had his copy shipped and many others on social media are reporting GAME will be selling early.

You do realise that, unlike you and your sarcasm, there is basis for my statement. I run one of the top 50 video game related websites in the world. Deal with it man.

You've been asked countless times before to back up your claims. I provide links.

Regarding your Pukemon site which I couldn't care less about. I'll just nick this from my other post.

704.gif

It's probably popular because Pukemon are popular and in spite of you. $h1t on a stick and all that.

@Guy Admit it, you love it.

You've been asked countless times before to back up your claims. I provide links.

Regarding your Pukemon site which I couldn't care less about. I'll just nick this from my other post.

704.gif

It's probably popular because Pukemon are popular and in spite of you. $h1t on a stick and all that.

@Guy Admit it, you love it.

In spite of me? You do realise that there are tens of thousands of Pokémon sites. My site isn't popular in spite of me, it's popular because of the work I put in. How dare you

Ignoring the usual fucking petty bullshit that ruins the Nintendo section of this board, I think there are too many reports circulating around for there to be no weight to this rumour. Serebii had his copy shipped and many others on social media are reporting GAME will be selling early.

It's no use arguing with him. He's very stubborn

After reading through this thread I am feeling quite tempted to pick this up!

After reading through this thread I am feeling quite tempted to pick this up!

I'll let you know how it is. Mine should arrive tomorrow or Saturday :)

Contemplating wrapping it up and not opening it until Christmas.

I doubt I'll last though :p

Contemplating wrapping it up and not opening it until Christmas.

I doubt I'll last though :p

Take the CD out before and you'll last :p