NEurope
Retro_Link

Captain Toad: Treasure Trackers

This looks absolutely FANTASTIC. I was really hoping they'd make a standalone game given how popular the Captain Toad levels were in SM3DW.

Looks beautiful and loads of fun, can't wait! :)

Yeah considering what this game started as in 3D Wold (although I haven't played it) I'm loving how they've really built it up into it's own game. The cutscenes look glorious and it's full of personality! The animation on Mario characters, what with Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario Kart, and I'm guessing 3D World goes from strength to strength.

Walking a thin line there starting a thread with the word Captain.

A VERY thin line.

So happy this actually exists. Graphically it looks amazing. Assets have it at 1080p (Nintendo only sends assets out at native resolution, barring a few screenshots here and there).

Curious with what the amiibo features are in this.

I wonder if this will be a fully-fledged retail game or a smaller £15 eShop title. Hopefully the former.

Soo happy with this. But glad they's added more worlds to explore... i.e haunted mansions etc.

Beeeautiful!

This is looking fantastic in the Treehouse Live streams. The dragon level looks great :)

Beeeautiful!

This is looking fantastic in the Treehouse Live streams. The dragon level looks great :)

Agreed. It looks amazing. Its full of charm and character, something that has been missing from games this E3.

As someone who wasn't interested in 3D World at all, this looks pretty great.

FLAWED.

I asked for this in my 3e wildest hopes and dreams post!!

Aaand lastly. Captain Toad. A fully fledged adventure!

:yay:

This looks completely amazing.

And how can you not just love Toad? Probably the most loveable Nintendo character ever. Little squidge.

Can't wait for this! Box art is amazing. : peace:

Think this was the best game from the entire show , at least there's something to look forward to this year, I doubt smash will make it this side of Christmas.

Think this was the best game from the entire show , at least there's something to look forward to this year, I doubt smash will make it this side of Christmas.

There is no way in hell that they'd allow Wii U Smash to be delayed.

I wonder how big this game will be, can we expect it to be similar in scope to Mario 3D World where there's 80ish levels ?

I actually think this might have been better suited to the 3DS, where you play a quick level or two every so often. I'll gladly accept the HD treatment though :)

And let Christmas go by?

I know Smash is normally subject to delays, but I don't think they'd miss that opportunity.

A Smash delay isn't likely. Engine, characters etc. will all be done by the 3DS completion and testing, and so all they need to do is polish the Wii U graphics and stages

It's the game Nintendo are resting the rest of the year on, no way will it be delayed.

So how much is this game and when will it be released? Did they say how many levels it will have? I saw the dragon boss level on the stream, that looked pretty cool. A few friends of mine who weren't too impressed with Mario 3D World saw this and think it looks amazing

So how much is this game and when will it be released? Did they say how many levels it will have? I saw the dragon boss level on the stream, that looked pretty cool. A few friends of mine who weren't too impressed with Mario 3D World saw this and think it looks amazing

Winter 2014, so probably November. Retail title so probably the usual £39.99 (I have it preordered for £36 on ShopTo). No sign on the amount of levels