NEurope
Cube

Star Fox Zero

Animated short on the way.

[TWEET]722062130355134464[/TWEET]

Treehouse showcase as well.

CgVIMqXUYAAATLr.jpg

Holy crap! That looks really good. Hopefully we get a fully fledged animated series out of it.

Nice one ! That trailer looks beautiful, wish the actual game followed that art style. Reminds me a little of Zelda U.

Has anyone who ordered from Game had any inclination of when this'll be delivered? Hoping they take the money out tomorrow, then there's a chance of it arriving on launch.

Yeah it's a pretty cool art style and made in conjunction with Production I.G. which is pretty cool!

Both have shipped :D

I got my email from Nintendo this morning to say it was on its way :grin:

EXCITING :yay:

I'm so torn towards this game. I really want it but then again, I have lots of games I haven't played and want to play more than this, but on the other hand, this looks good (now) and will be a nice "pick up and play" game due to it's arcade-like qualities. And it's Star Fox, previews have been generous!

I don't care much for Guard, though.

I'm so torn towards this game. I really want it but then again, I have lots of games I haven't played and want to play more than this, but on the other hand, this looks good (now) and will be a nice "pick up and play" game due to it's arcade-like qualities. And it's Star Fox, previews have been generous!

I don't care much for Guard, though.

I'm actually thinking I'm going to end up spending more time on Guard than Zero. That's why I opted for the download code for it, rather than disc

It's not that I don't want to try Guard, it's just that I don't think I have the time for it anyway.

There is no discount on Guard if you get the disc version of Zero, right?

It's not that I don't want to try Guard, it's just that I don't think I have the time for it anyway.

There is no discount on Guard if you get the disc version of Zero, right?

I think there's a £3 discount - there's a link in game, a bit like the mk8 dlc from what I understand....

Well, I caved and placed an order for the regular version. Hopefully it'll arrive on Thursday as we have a public holiday on Friday.

Both have shipped :D

I got my email from Nintendo this morning to say it was on its way :grin:

EXCITING :yay:

Arwing has left the base, repeat; Arwing has left the base!

(my copy has shipped too)

tumblr_lpvfln5GWy1qk26dzo1_500.gif

"Let's rock and roll!"

:cool:

For those that just can't wait for this game, I did a video preview of it as part of this week's N-Europe Show!

You'll be reading my review of it tomorrow! : peace:

Mine also shipped, with the shiny steelbook and awesome T-shirt.

Game seem to have taken the money from my account and I got an email saying they've started processing orders. I wasn't too concerned about getting it on launch day, but now I really hope it comes on Friday!!

Getting exciting!

EDIT: And it's shipped! Come on Star Fox!

Edited by killthenet

Going back to the UK next week for a holiday so I'm going to let the dust settle before I go out and buy it. Looking forward to hearing all of your opinions on it, particularly Dcubed's review. Been playing the 3DS version in anticipation and it's still such a great game.

Is it me, or the voices aren't really great?

Anyway, it's not like it's going to stop me from buying it in the future.