NEurope
Cube

Star Fox Zero

Well, well, aren't we moving up in the world?

Maybe NeoGAF will finally put this site on its review threads now.

Nice!

Also, another thing they nicked from us...

[tweet]723096515313582081[/tweet]

Think you can get away with hocking Throwback Thursday off as your own idea by misspelling it? Think again. I'm onto you guys ;)

Maybe NeoGAF will finally put this site on its review threads now.

Doubt it as we are banned over there.

[tweet]723134441560776704[/tweet]

So we just have to keep dishing out high scores to get seen. Good to know. :D

Doubt it as we are banned over there.

So we just have to keep dishing out high scores to get seen. Good to know. :D

Heh, yeah. Sad when you think of it like that, but it's either that or take the Polygon Yellow Journalism route (no, really, fuck those guys. Their SFZero "review" is just pathetic) and use controversy and clickbait to get those views. Unlike them, we don't get paid to do this though, so naturally we're the more professional ones :heh:

While it's nice to get recognised, I'm more interested in taking an honest approach (that 9/10 is absolutely well earned) and just focusing on putting out the best content we can for our readers. If that means that we don't get the spotlight, so be it :p

From what I recall years ago (and I'm talking the best part of a decade) we reported something that turned out to not be true and were banned because of that.

Why is that then?

From what I recall years ago (and I'm talking the best part of a decade) we reported something that turned out to not be true and were banned because of that.

Yeah, Nathan reported about THQ being in trouble when it wasn't the case. A year or two later and they shut down. N-E was ahead of the curve. :D

Yeah, Nathan reported about THQ being in trouble when it wasn't the case. A year or two later and they shut down. N-E was ahead of the curve. :D

Yeah and IGN once belittled us for reporting Beyond Good and Evil 2 was a thing. We just knew several years in advance (and who knows if its still a thing).

Yeah and IGN once belittled us for reporting Beyond Good and Evil 2 was a thing. We just knew several years in advance (and who knows if its still a thing).

Rumour has it it's an NX exclusive thing!

Rumour has it it's an NX exclusive thing!

We should rub it in IGN's face if it happens :p

I don't use Neo Gaf myself so I'm only going on what I read from you guys on here...but they sound like the biggest rumour merchants of the lot! Get just as much wrong as right, so why should we be banned from there when they continue to pedal out rumours as well?

I really enjoyed the Zoness level, in the Gyrowing. Yeah it's slow, but it's a whole different kind of gameplay and that's awesome :)

Nice job on the Twitter shout out up there guys!

Royal Mail tracking claims my copy has arrived, awesome. It's finally time!

[tweet]723134441560776704[/tweet]

It's weird but that tweet never actually came on my timeline

Yeah and if you look at their twitter account its not there...weird.

Jeez, parts of this are even harder than I anticipated. It really does require a lot of concentration.

My problem is that, despite being used to the controls, I'm still treating it like it's Star Fox 64.

Seems they tweeted it again (@Dcubed) and it broke our server a bit!

[tweet]723204666268520449[/tweet]

The game is... I'm still not sure the controls have clicked, but I can understand reviewers saying the experience feels very dated. In some ways that's kinda nice and familiar, doesn't feel like it needs to be anything other than a Starfox game, but people are going to be arguing about the value proposition for a while. Moments when the controls and gamepad view all snap into place are awesome and I'm looking forward to my next play session.

Welcome back, Fox. Sorta.

Promised myself I'd wait but ended up picking the game up. (Need to use my WiiU!) Couldn't refuse when I saw Fox staring me down across the store.

At the till the staffer asked me if I owned a WiiU. I confirmed I am one of the twenty in the UK. :laughing:

He then told me has was asking everyone as a few people have been asking if it plays on the Wii.

Nintendo just need to put a bullet in the WiiU (or their WiiU marketing team).

Can't wait to get home and play this. I need some 90's throwback gameplay in my life.

Promised myself I'd wait but ended up picking the game up. (Need to use my WiiU!) Couldn't refuse when I saw Fox staring me down across the store.

At the till the staffer asked me if I owned a WiiU. I confirmed I am one of the twenty in the UK. :laughing:

He then told me has was asking everyone as a few people have been asking if it plays on the Wii.

Nintendo just need to put a bullet in the WiiU (or their WiiU marketing team).

Can't wait to get home and play this. I need some 90's throwback gameplay in my life.

Jesus christ