NEurope
Cube

Star Fox Zero

I'm tempted by it because of the Amiibo, what is the official store usually like with delivery? Would I get it on release day?

I'm tempted by it because of the Amiibo, what is the official store usually like with delivery? Would I get it on release day?

NUK Store is typically day before, if not two days before :)

Only issue I've had was once with Mario Maker, but that's Yodel's fault.

Is the first print itself Nintendo Store only or just the bundle? I don't want the T-shirt.

Is the first print itself Nintendo Store only or just the bundle? I don't want the T-shirt.

Sell the T-Shirt! I probably will, though I now see that medium is an option so I have enquired to have it changed :smile:

Damn, both of the First Print Edition are sold out. I'll have to check to see if any stores get them in.

Everywhere this bundle gets posted I see people raggin' on that shirt but damn, I think it looks amazing. Then again my fashion sense is terrible/non-existent. In fact, I was on the fence about if I should or shouldn't get this game but that shirt has pushed me onto the 'YES' side.

Everywhere this bundle gets posted I see people raggin' on that shirt but damn, I think it looks amazing. Then again my fashion sense is terrible/non-existent. In fact, I was on the fence about if I should or shouldn't get this game but that shirt has pushed me onto the 'YES' side.

Maybe if the shirt didn't look like it had gone through a washer a couple of hundred times, maybe then it wouldn't look like garbage :p

I think it's because the shirt is a bit loud. Previous t-shirts were plain with a logo or image in the middle. This is fully covered.

This is the man that likes Justin Bieber.

If you buy that shirt, you support Bieberism :heh:

Yeah that shirt...

CqFZcdV.gif

Is the First Print edition going to be available elsewhere based on previous special editions? I'd rather not buy it with a t-shirt if small is the only available size.

I think the first print edition will be released elsewhere - the t-shirt is a Nintendo store only deal I think.

First print edition will no doubt be also available from GAME, and if you order from them then you never know what you'll end up with!

They did, with a Gears of War filter on top! Seriously, I don't remember it being that muddy looking on the N64

They did, with a Gears of War filter on top! Seriously, I don't remember it being that muddy looking on the N64

Memory of game graphics is always a bitch.

I'm not sure if you can tell I was joking :heh:

Watching the start of the that video really took me back. Starwing is still my favourite out of all the games. An absolute classic. :bowdown:

Watching the start of the that video really took me back. Starwing is still my favourite out of all the games. An absolute classic. :bowdown:

To get round the Super FX issue, they should just port the game

3016863-sf.jpg

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

If I'm not mistaken, that muddy look for Star Fox 64 is just the N64 Virtual Console's horrible darkness issue.