NEurope
Cube

Star Fox Zero

Probably just means Miiverse support. :D

Haha, but all games have movers and not all games have the logo. I have the faith. Even bayonets a had online multiplayer and that really didn't need it.

It'll be a shame if that's true, but I don't think it will affect sales too much. It might even make sense for Nintendo to delay it until summer because their summer release schedule promises to be pretty bare, but there would surely have to be something seriously wrong for them to delay the game again. It was supposed to come out in November originally, so to delay it an extra 3 months seems crazy.

A bit of jumping to conclusions there, the word of a sole French retailer and all of a sudden it's fact :indeed:

That being said, I don't care if it gets delayed, just if it gets done right!

Its been uncertain for so long I've lost interest now. Hopefully all these delays make it a decent title though and not like Nintendo's more recent Wii U output

I had an email from Base.com recently, my preorder is there, telling me to expect this game on June 24th. But, if it isn't from Nintendo's mouth, then I don't believe it.

I am happy that it's delayed, there are to many games I want to finish first.

Its been uncertain for so long I've lost interest now. Hopefully all these delays make it a decent title though and not like Nintendo's more recent Wii U output

But we've had a release date since November. It's not that uncertain.

There's no factual evidence of another delay yet.

This game is turning into a bit of a shambles, but by all means delay it to make it decent. It'll still look like it belongs on Wii though.

Praying the extra months are being used for a graphical overhaul. I played a demo late last year and it needed a lot of work, I know graphics aren't everything but it really looked shockingly poor. Delay it until Q4 if necessary.

It'll still look like it belongs on Wii though.

You've just turned into the people you hate...

If the delay means online multiplayer. Fine. If it's just small refinements then that'll be disappointing. But it was always a rush for last christmas so at least it's getting the time it deserves. Now just nail it Nintendo/Platinum, please!

Can we not assume that the one lone French retailer is accurate?

Yeah, but we need something to write about :D.

Anyway if it's true, I think it will only improve the game.

I'd rather wait and have an awesome new Starfox game than have it rushed out to meet a deadline and ultimately disappoint :smile:

I'd rather wait and have an awesome new Starfox game than have it rushed out to meet a deadline and ultimately disappoint :smile:

What if it arrives late and still disappoints? :D

How do you mean?

Saying it looks like a Wii game. Was more of a joke than anything.

To be honest, I love Star Fox and cannot wait for this game but part of me wouldn't mind this and zelda wii u being delayed and transferred over to the NX as launch games. Would make more sense rather than flogging the dead wii u to death this year. I sound miserable there but wouldn't it just make sense?

Star Fox being pushed back to NX wouldn't make sense at all. If it's ready by its revised release date it makes perfect business sense to publish it then on the Wii U. The Wii U is on life support, it is not completely dead yet. The great Christmas it just had worldwide thanks to Splatoon and Mario Maker is a testament to that. Zelda probably makes sense as a dual release depending on what the NX actually is. It would be a waste of resources for Nintendo to retool Star Fox Zero for a NX release, especially since it does heavily utilise the gamepad (which no doubt will be dropped for NX).

Happy for Nintendo to delay and retool this game however many times they need to if it ensures the next Star Fox is a good game.

This feels like the last shot for the franchise and I really don't want to see it to go the way of Metroid and F-ZERO.

Yeah, we can only hope this one is well received. I've enjoyed a bunch of Starfox games but the SNES and N64 ones are the only ones that seem to have critical acclaim across the board, wheras all the others are hindered by weird controls or dinosaurs.

Yeah, we can only hope this one is well received. I've enjoyed a bunch of Starfox games but the SNES and N64 ones are the only ones that seem to have critical acclaim across the board, wheras all the others are hindered by weird controls or dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs weren't the issue with Adventures. Starfox itself was. OK, loads of other stuff as well, but still...

I bet it'd be a more well received game if Starfox had nothing to do with it.

Then again, I'm the kind of person who thinks Adventures and Command are the best of the series.

Yeah, I don't like traditional Starfox games.