NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Nintendo Digital Event E3 2014: BYOP

I'm sure people said the same when he was checking out Kinect :p

unimpressed.png

The difference is, Oculus Rift is amazing!

Will Aonuma's trolling never end!!!!

Schreier: I have to ask... I asked readers what questions I should ask you, and the number one question was that you've hinted so many times about a new Majora's Mask or a Majora's Mask remake for the 3DS—will we ever see that?

Aonuma: I do know that fans want to see Majora's Mask. I've heard that voice, it's very, very strong, and I'm always listening, is what I would say.

Schreier: I think people reacted to the teaser in A Link Between Worlds, the mask in the house. People saw that and thought it was a hint for the future, so that's why people are excited about that.

Aonuma: Maybe I was toying with them a little. (laughter) I'm doing everything I can. I hear the voices of the fans. There are so many out there. It's very loud, and just to acknowledge the fact that the need, the want is out there, I put that in there.

http://kotaku.com/zelda-boss-on-majoras-mask-remake-i-hear-the-fans-1590131910

Devils Third looks terrible. The thing looks like a launch title for the 360. You can tell it's been in development hell/limbo and it clearly needs a LOT more time in the oven.

For all we know, "near future" could mean that they'll be on the 4DS and Wii W.

Thank god they like the Prime Metroids and potentially see that as the future of 3D Metroid!

Can you imagine how incredible a new First Person Metroid could look having seen Zelda!! :D

Aaaand that's it!

Very good showing Tuesday, really didn't need to go on for much longer. The only thing we got today that we hadn't had previously was an in depth look at S.T.E.A.M.

Every time that Smash Bros. was being shown live, I made sure to be there!

Can never get enough of that series.

I'm going to miss the Treehouse.

Nintendo tweeted that Fils-A-Mech had a message for us:

Edited by Kav

lol, the fuck was that?...

A tease of Majora's Mask on the laptop screen, that's what.

Missed opportunity, he should have worn his Metroid pin in that clip. As if he hasn't trolled us enough.

Nintendo tweeted that Fils-A-Mech had a message for us:

I would have laughed so much if she asked about voice chat.

I would have laughed so much if she asked about voice chat.

She ran off before she finished what she was going to say. She was meant to say "What do you want to do at E3 next year.....about the complete absence of third parties"?

Devils Third looks terrible. The thing looks like a launch title for the 360. You can tell it's been in development hell/limbo and it clearly needs a LOT more time in the oven.

More like Devil's Turd then!

Nintendo Treehouse crew says goodbye

Edited by Wii

What terrible lighting, that was so horribly unscripted, they should have figured out what they were going to say beforehand. Some of them aren't even looking at the correct camera! Terrible.

[/Ashley]

;)

So its over then?

no more surprise announcements....sigh....i'll just have to be happy with all these games announced for 2015 :p

Ok, now it's over, I feel that it was Nintendo's best E3 in years, perhaps ever. It has new IPs drop, it had huge games. It just was masterful.

Hell, they managed to stop speculation that Nintendo was going to drop support of Wii U and had Nintendo show real confidence in their product. It was glorious

Best E3 in terms of coverage.

I don't think you could possibly say it was their best E3 in terms of hardware and software.

Best E3 in terms of coverage.

I don't think you could possibly say it was their best E3 in terms of hardware and software.

Software I'd say it's close

I'll give my thoughts later once everything has died down and everyone is back to reality. I will say though I have just rewatched the Digital Event again and although it's funny, it's not nearly as good as I originally thought it was, especially when you factor in that the Treehouse stuff repeats a lot of it.