NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Nintendo Digital Event E3 2014: BYOP

The Treehouse stuff can be found on youtube anyway, even Nintendo have put some of it up on their page.

A rumour is doing the rounds that 2 games are being revealed tonight, but I think it's wrong.

Edit: Yeah it is. Never mind.

Edited by Serebii

A rumour is doing the rounds that 2 games are being revealed tonight

Don't do this to me, man!

A rumour is doing the rounds that 2 games are being revealed tonight, but I think it's wrong.

210px-Luigi_Death_Stare.png

I think the treehouse stuff would work better if it was prerecorded (as they clearly can't do live) and bits were released during the week online and you could watch as you wish. It's not like they needed it live anyway.

Don't get me wrong, it's been good but there's room for improvement.

I think the treehouse stuff would work better if it was prerecorded (as they clearly can't do live) and bits were released during the week online and you could watch as you wish. It's not like they needed it live anyway.

Don't get me wrong, it's been good but there's room for improvement.

For live broadcasts I think they've done very well. Plus somehow it's much more fun knowing it's live IMO, it's like you're there at the show watching them.

For live broadcasts I think they've done very well. Plus somehow it's much more fun knowing it's live IMO, it's like you're there at the show watching them.

Inputs weren't switched for upward of 30 seconds, mics were left on, countdowns were left on a wide angle shot of people doing nothing... I don't expect perfection as live production is chaotic and prone to problems but this was so bad.

^ I dunno, I kinda like all that live stuff :p And I actually appreciate the breaks between game demo's.

Inputs weren't switched for upward of 30 seconds, mics were left on, countdowns were left on a wide angle shot of people doing nothing... I don't expect perfection as live production is chaotic and prone to problems but this was so bad.

Yeah, it's been kind of laughable how bad it gets some times but I think I will prefer it live as it will always feel a lot more candid, the problem I have with the main presentations ditching the live format.

And what am I saying? Thanks to their fuck ups, I got to hear a little more than they intended to reveal about X and it seems like there's a slight hint of internal political struggles shortly after the demo period.

Treehouse are showing some crazy Bayonetta Mech walker level!

EDIT: Oh it's finished :P

I've watched every minute of it and I've noticed no major issues. Mic stuff is minor

I've watched every minute of it and I've noticed no major issues. Mic stuff is minor
You're forgetting Affordable Space Adventures.

For 20+ hours of live broadcasting it's been pretty great I think. If we're nitpicking about the occasional mic issue between games then that says it all.

You're forgetting Affordable Space Adventures.

I watched that and don't remember anything going wrong with it.

Oh my god. I love these guys.

Wasn't there issues trying to get multiplayer to work? I zoned out, looked really uninteresting.

Wasn't there issues trying to get multiplayer to work? I zoned out, looked really uninteresting.

I just thought they were terrible :p

I just thought they were terrible :p

Wasn't it demoed by the people making the game? If they were terrible at it, I don't have much hope for the game itself :P

Twitch has "Nintendo demo" scheduled for 10:40pm our time, curious as to what that'll be.

Yeah I thought there were issues a few times in ASA but I just watched it back and I think all instances were just down to misunderstanding/miscommunication.

Anyway like I said, I've love the live aspect of the Treehouse. Wouldn't really have wanted it done any other way (for when it was new).

Pre recorded treehouse would've been terrible... I think they've done amazingly with the live shows, maybe they could make it a touch more slick, but not bottle it straight away!

Wouldn't surprise me if Sony and MS copy Nintendo next E3 (now that would be a shocker ;) )

^ I dunno, I kinda like all that live stuff :p And I actually appreciate the breaks between game demo's.

Oh having a break is fine but choose something better to show in between. Got two minutes until the next game why not show a trailer? Or behind the scenes art? Or people on the floor playing the game?

It's like during the presentation when Reggie was pimping the social channels. Why not have an overlay with the info? It's just a lack of thought.

Well it's nice you have lower expectations, but let me have mine.

The first showing after the direct had the presenter saying they would be right back and the camera stayed on him for twenty seconds. That's inexcusable. Someone didn't have their eye on the ball.

Original Post:

A rumour is doing the rounds that 2 games are being revealed tonight

Hehe, nice arse-cover there.

Original Post:

Hehe, nice arse-cover there.

Thanks :p It was quickly debunked anyway. I just got excited

This could be the beginning of a whole new era at NINTENDO:

Bp86YxgIEAARvrU.jpg

I'm sure people said the same when he was checking out Kinect :p

unimpressed.png