NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Nintendo Digital Event E3 2014: BYOP

Ooh Yoshi's Willy World next!

See if they can win me over on that one too! :)

Hopefully they'll play it from the Wool Shop.

What did I miss?

Wii U price cut? :p

They'll now GIVE you $200 to take a refurbished one.

I love how you can do celebrations after knocking down your opponent in Project GR. Reminds me of how you could do those celebrations in Wii Sports Boxing when you score a KO :laughing:

Edited by Dcubed

They'll now GIVE you $200 to take a refurbished one.

Still too expensive.

That Bowser Fist is hilarious. I'm loving the extra touches the costumes are adding to Bayonetta.

I've never played much of it. I'm gonna have a blast!

How great is this continued treehouse coverage ? I own a ps4 and xbox and I couldn't care less about what else is going on at e3. Nintendo have my undivided attention .

How great is this continued treehouse coverage ? I own a ps4 and xbox and I couldn't care less about what else is going on at e3. Nintendo have my undivided attention .

That's the genius of this strategy. All day most of the topics on Gaf have been on about Nintendo stuff. You would think this was an exclusive Nintendo event the way things have turned out. :D

Yeah, they're on to a winner here but this will definitely be taken on board by the other companies next year. And then my attention will be divided, maintaining three streams at the same time haha

The 3DS version is so, so impressive.

Yep, for sure! I actually think it's much more impressive than the Wii U version for tne system it's on!

Best looking 3DS game? Best looking 3DS game :)

Yep, great stuff. It's pretty funny how they go from abyssmal conferences to something like this. Nintendo has basically taken over the whole E3, I mean I've been so busy watching this treehouse stuff that I still haven't even watched the Sony conference yet! #ha #wellplayed

Mario Maker is stunning!! Sounds like it has a Wii Music style ability for people to change levels they're sent!!

Still can't believe Mario Maker is 2015. :( It's bloody ready, stick it on the eShop now!! :heh:

Still can't believe Mario Maker is 2015. :( It's bloody ready, stick it on the eShop now!! :heh:

You're assuming this is finished. We haven't even got underground or castle options...

Not to mention that there's not a lot of choices of enemies...

You're assuming this is finished. We haven't even got underground or castle options...

Well, I'd happily purchase it in its current state. ;)

Well, I'd happily purchase it in its current state. ;)

And I would happily play your creations. :D

They need to release it now and then put out the rest as ongoing DLC.

Still can't believe Mario Maker is 2015.

I still can't believe it's real. :p