NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Nintendo Digital Event E3 2014: BYOP

Yeah I noticed that, that's total BS if the online mode isn't included from the get-go. Not cool Nintendo :mad:

There is a shit load of content in Link, so I can't exactly blame them for trying to test the water with it by selling it as DLC.

But it does seem odd that they wouldn't include it after a year and a half of the expansion being out. Especially considering the usual treatment we get for Japanese games is for them to drag their heels until the very final version comes out and we finally get it in a complete form.

Fantasy Life, looks pretty cool...

It is very fun, I really recommend it.

I never got Link due to not having any one to play with (well, I do, but they've all ready finished that stuff), so I'll get this when it comes out here to play with people here. Presuming Link is going to be available!

OOOH is that an internet option I saw?!

Edited by Debug Mode
Automerged Doublepost

Looks like it's the Link version... but is multiplayer included from the get-go or is it DLC...

Looks like it's the Link version... but is multiplayer included from the get-go or is it DLC...

Multiplayer itself (local) was included from the get go.

Link introduced online multiplayer in addition to a huge new island and higher level caps, so maybe they've split it so the latter two features will be DLC?

Multiplayer itself (local) was included from the get go.

Link introduced online multiplayer in addition to a huge new island and higher level caps, so maybe they've split it so the latter two features will be DLC?

Maybe. But the E3 demo version could easily just have the DLC already "bought" for demo purposes...

Affordable Space Adventures looks AWESOME!!! I want it NOW! :D

Really like how they've got different developers playing each other's games here :)

Yeah I just came to say that, looks absolutely amazing! I actually really like Spin The Bottle too, but this looks like so much more. Did she say at the beginning that it may not make this year though? :(

Affordable Space Adventures looks amazing!! Again, I would never have noticed that if it weren't for these live demos!

What time is the 3DS game reveal?

2am BST... I'll probably wake up and need a wee at 4, 5... first thing I'll check!!

Metroid 3D!!!!

It'll be 2am at the latest. 2am is the roundtable, but would it not be logical to reveal it beforehand?

Reggie is on after Shovel Knight so maybe he'll say then, he's on for a reason yeah?! And he's already confirmed his Metroid pin!

FUCK ME SHOVEL KNIGHT IS AMAZING!!!!! :bouncy::heart::heart::heart::bouncy:

Actually, everything in this Treehouse Live stream is awesome! I want everything!

It'll be 2am at the latest. 2am is the roundtable, but would it not be logical to reveal it beforehand?

I really wish they would stream these round tables. They're always the events with the most interesting stuff.

I'm sorry but I had to turn that off. I just can't listen to Reggie and the other 2 anymore spouting such bu11sh1t!

I have to say that this Treehouse format is working pretty nicely. Nintendo stealing the whole show...

F### off with that scarf. Someone strangle Zero with that thing.

Edited by Wii

F### off with that scarf. Someone stranle Zero with that thing.

It's alright, he got battered in that first match.

BTW, on that course selection, I literally said "They're going to choose Battlefield"

So bloody obvious!

This Kirby game's graphics are amazing. You can see what would be thumb imprints in the clay, and the motion is like claymation.