NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Nintendo Digital Event E3 2014: BYOP

Also... @RedShell... Told you that you should've waited to play Bayonetta... ;)
You did indeed, good call. ;)

But I literally paid a couple of quid for my copy Bayonetta, so it's all good. :hehe: In fact I'm looking forward to playing through it again on Wii U, after playing the sequel. :)

Same. It looks amazing.

However, I am hoping it gets more fleshed out. We need to be able to add Lakitus, Buzzy Beetles and other enemies. It'd also be nice if it had a Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World toggle as well.

I'll be moderately happy with it as it is now, but it needs more to it. Just Goombas, Koopa Troopers, Piranha Plants and Hammer Bros. is not enough

Yeah does need more. I'm sure they'll add the underground theme at least. Wonder if they'd do water.

Maybe design Bowser Castles/Boss battles too.

What would be cool, I think someone else may have said, is if you could make your own World Map for your levels too! Basically build your own game :P but that's probably too much.

And maybe they'd rather save stuff for a sequel or a Super Mario World Maker etc...

---

Edited by Retro_Link

Do we know what time the 3DS roundtable starts ? Hoping for a big reveal.

Do we know what time the 3DS roundtable starts ? Hoping for a big reveal.

2am tonight

So I make that on Wii U...

September: Hyrule Warriors

October: Bayonetta 2

November: Captain Toad

December: Smash

Not sure about July and August though. Maybe some MK8 DLC would help. The 3DS schedule is looking pretty barren after an amazing 2013 though. Looks like Wii U will be full of stuff in 2015.

There's 100% a new game reveal today. I think it's going to be Metroid 3DS, but with all the teases for Majoras mask... But that doesn't need a 90 minute presentation!

So, what does Nintendo have in store today? Just the 2A.M. 3DS presentation?

There's 100% a new game reveal today. I think it's going to be Metroid 3DS, but with all the teases for Majoras mask... But that doesn't need a 90 minute presentation!

Plot twist: both will be revealed :grin:

It has to be Metroid 3DS. Reggie's comment to IGN about how he'd be wearing his Metroid pin tomorrow (today) all but confirmed it.

It has to be Metroid 3DS. Reggie's comment to IGN about how he'd be wearing his Metroid pin tomorrow (today) all but confirmed it.

No no no.

That means it'll be Cranky Kong Country.

Nintendo Treehouse livestream will return at 5:15pm UK time. Will continue all the way through to 2:00am Thursday morning.

http://e3.nintendo.com/treehouse/

Won't be able to watch all that again.

It's totally not because of the N-E League, and I'm totally NOT secretly hoping people will forget about it and let me get a few easy wins...

I pray we'll get to see something of Zelda... I know we won't, it's just not fair, I need more of that in my life!

Hopefully the press will get a sneak preview behind closed doors or something, although I don't believe that'll happen either. In all honesty if no gameplay is shown I see it getting delayed to 2016.

More Splatoon though please!!! I need to hear about online options, namely voice-chat.

Did they reveal any new first party 3DS games yesterday? Apart from more info about Pokemon I'm struggling to think of anything else?

Did they reveal any new first party 3DS games yesterday? Apart from more info about Pokemon I'm struggling to think of anything else?

Erm, I can't think of anything off-hand. The Digital Event was virtually solely focused on WiiU. The only 3DS games I can recall are Pokemon and Smash Bros. Hopefully that means there are more surprises in store as the show continues...

Here we go again! :D

EDIT: Ooh they'll be starting off with a new game, and there was a 3DS on screen.

Fantasy Life.

Good game, but I've kinda been playing it since last year. I hope to fucking god they include the Linked stuff in the Western version though, there'd be no excuse for them to not include it.

EDIT: Add-on content option and the game seems to have 3 save slots, so the updates are all ready going to be on it (awesome!), and the add-on content is probably indicating that Link will be DLC over here too.

Edited by Debug Mode

Fantasy Life.

Good game, but I've kinda been playing it since last year. I hope to fucking god they include the Linked stuff in the Western version though, there'd be no excuse for them to not include it.

EDIT: Add-on content option and the game seems to have 3 save slots, so the updates are all ready going to be on it (awesome!), and the add-on content is probably indicating that Link will be DLC over here too.

Yeah I noticed that, that's total BS if the online mode isn't included from the get-go. Not cool Nintendo :mad:

eShop games next.

Guacamelee!, Swords & Soldiers II, Affordable Space Adventures and Shovel Knight after Fantasy Life.