NEurope
demonmike04

The worlds greatest breakfast?

Thats right folks, what is the worlds greatest cereal?

I was so bored this morning, while eating breakfast I started thinking what is my favourite breakfast?

So lets start off,

Personally i think Lucky Charms is the best breakfast cereal because it had marshmallows in it, then it got discontinued. But came back in the form of the Pokemon Cereal, which also had marshmallow pieces in it.

Every time a friend goes to the US, they always bring me back a box :heh:

But since they dont have that here no more, my favourite breakfast is the traditional bacon sandwich with HP sauce :hehe:

So guys, whats your favourite breakfast?

Favourite cereals eh? I am quite a fan of cereal actually. I have a few favourites. Rice Crispies, Honey Nut Loops, Cheerios, crunchy not cornflakes, muesli, Multi-Grain Start, Weetabix..... yeah they're the shizzle.

I had Coco Pops this morning but only because my mum never buys the best cereal, Crunchy Nut. I do like a good fry-up though, 2 eggs, 3 sausages and some bacon. (I had that in Subway yesterday!)

this mornin i had crunchy nut mmmmmm. but i always go off cereals after eatin them like every mornin for a while does any1else find tht too? or am is it just me :(. O ye i have to agree with demonmike bacon sandwich with hp sauce is the best!

Meh, fucking cereal, you said best breakfast, no cereal makes for the best breakfast.

Anything involving eggs and bacon though, that's a different matter.

I eat small children after having intercourse with 5 supermodels.

this mornin i had crunchy nut mmmmmm. but i always go off cereals after eatin them like every mornin for a while does any1else find tht too? or am is it just me :(. O ye i have to agree with demonmike bacon sandwich with hp sauce is the best!

I find that with cereal as well, and as a result don't really eat it that much. Although some which I will always love are golden nuggets (used to love the adverts as well but they seemed to have vanished), crunchy nut and coco pops, if ever my cereal cravings pick up again i'll always go for one of those three. Unfotunately it's usually just the same old shredies or oat crunchies to be found in the cupboards :mad: .

Favourite Cereal; Golden Nuggets,

Favourite Breakfast; Fry-up!

Bacon, Eggs, Sausages, Hashbrowns, Fried Bread, Mushrooms, Grilled Tomato, Toast!

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes kick ass, as do Clusters. Did anyone eat Corn pops? They are great, but I've seen them around for AGES.

Cereal gets so boring, but I hate toast and fry ups are to unhealthy, so I always have cereal... oh! And of course the wonderfulness that of course is

SUNNY BISK!!!

*cough*

My dream breakfast would be: Bacon, eggs, toast, beans, mushrooms, hash browns and sausages.

(My worst would be any cereal with rasins or fruit in - yuk.)

Golden Nuggets, or Coco Pops (especially the Crunch version) because they can be eaten at any time and they're still great, with or without milk.

I used to like Kellogg's Frosties but when I heard that scientists tried out cereals with rats and that poor animals died, I decided I don't want to end that way. Now I eat what the baker supplies, that being mostly pinnacles.

Those chocolatte nesquick ball things are YUMMY

Nesquik is quite disturbing, the shape of the cereal and the fact that theres a rabbit on the cover is a scary coincidence (Any one who's ever had a rabbit will realise what im talking about).

And Rokhead, i am talking about breakfast, it just so happens a few people like cereal. Bacon makes a great breakfast i have to agree.

I used to love lucky charms, but no erm a full english breakfast, very unhealthy but very nice.

Kellog's crunchy Nut and Wheatbix (with chopped up banana's) own all the other cereals.

My favorite breakfast would be hot pancakes with butter or maple syrup.

Cereal is the jazz. Crunchy Nut, Raisin Wheats, Cheerios, Weetabix, Sugar Puffs, Weetos, Coco Pops, Frosties, Corn Pops... it's all good.

best cerial...has to be either crunchy nut clusters or coco ppos, both have chocolaty goodness that rots your teeth at the same time...lol

Ahhh the magisty that is l33t cereal. If only that shit were real.