NEurope
Retro_Link

Rainbow Six Siege

Why would you ever want to be the player that guards the hostage! Not gonna last long :P

Edited by Retro_Link

I must admit, when it came to them showing one last game I had my hopes up for Beyond Good and Evil 2 but daaaayyyyyyummmm!

This certainly looked amazing. : peace:

Looks great but that's not how people will play the game.

Yes it's true. I got sick and tired of playing Payday 2 online because of idiots pulling off their masks and just running in shooting up the place what a waste of time! I feel like this will be exactly the same.

Also no way this was real footage. Real alpha multiplayer session my arse.

Now that more details are coming out for this has anybody heard if this will have a splitscreen multiplayer mode? Playing RSV1&2 in splitscreen has been on my friends-over-for-gaming rotation since they were released.

I think it's a really interesting project. Remains to be seen if it's a concept that'll sustain itself over time though.

Release date.

I can't wait for this. It looked amazing last year at E3 and the footage since has certainly kept me hyped. Now watch it get delayed to 2016. :D

Always loved the Rainbow Six series, will be looking into this.

Just a heads up guys. If anyone wants to play the Rainbow Six: Siege Closed Beta, I have a few codes to spare. Send me a PM, and I'll give you the codes. I might post this somewhere else, so be quick. The beta is available until the 4th of october, and is pretty well made. I enjoy it at least. I'm posting this in the PC Discussion as well. Give me a PM ;D.

The beta is really good fun, terrorist hunts with friends in a squad is awesome

However if anything you will learn to hate the interface - three layers of confirmation to purchase any upgrades

And irritatingly you can't choose the same character if someone else has picked it, in a rather odd decision you are a multinational squad and they simply do not allow two SAS or two GRU etc - their response time must be awesome

Wouldn't be so bad if the default recruit (who you get forced to take if the characters you've unlocked are already picked) cannot use any of your upgraded weapons

If they change those it would be awesome

So enjoying the Terrorist Hunts on the BETA alot. Even lone wolf they're good fun.

But I'm a little disappointed that there won't be any single player campaign for this.