NEurope
Cube

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Despite not being out until next week I just recieved e-mails saying both this and DQ Builders have been shipped. Would be great if it's true, although I took next week off work, not this week :p

If it has really been shipped this early I regret not buying the LE with the statue. The unlikelyhood of it arriving by the release day was the main reason I just bought the regular edition.

Edit: Holy shit, it has 125 trophies! Nice!

Edited by Tales

Fuck yeah, I remember being so pissed off with the Xbox One exclusivity deal. This is going to be fucking sweet. :D

Tempted to do a playthrough of the previous game before playing this. :D

I did just that. Pre ordered this and got the remastered original for free. So so good replaying that and I'm not usually a fan of replaying games in general.

Really looking forward to next week! :bouncy:

Just finished my play of the remastered Tomb Raider, pumped for this next week.

Even though I have a bunch of single player games I've hardly touched, I pre-ordered this ://

Maybe I need to put some on ebay....

Customer service confirmed they sent it so I just asked the boss to take vacation days for tomorrow and Thursday. Super excited :D

That was quick! Feel like I've been cursed by the day-after-release ghost for years now, "forcing" me to buy the games in retail stores(doesn't make a difference on the price though). About time my luck turned.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

Norwegian internet game store. No clue why they decided to ship them probably as soon as stock arrived. Didn't ask as I didn't want to test my luck :p

Anyway, been playing it non-stop since yesterday. It's fantastic. Love every moment of it :D

People have received emails from Simply Games saying their copy has been dispatched.

Mine got shipped this morning. :bouncy: Hopefully I will get to play it over the weekend.

Mine got shipped this morning. :bouncy: Hopefully I will get to play it over the weekend.

Its a really good game. I probably preferred the first one (first reboot one) but definitely a lot of fun.

Just cancelled my shopto order and ordered from Simply Games. Partly in the hope of a faster ship, partly because I can no longer put up with that shocking website that comprises shopto. How can they not have put money back into tidying that mess up? Pre-order was declined and I found I couldn't add a second card (just no option anywhere to add...) and upon deleting the only payment option, pre-orders would automatically be cancelled anyway, so that was that.

Edit: but simply games makes you pay with paypal?? God what is wrong with these sites??

Edit: but simply games makes you pay with paypal?? God what is wrong with these sites??

Simply Games doesnt make you pay with just Paypal. I've used both card and paypal with them in the last week.

Well when I click card payment it just took me to paypal's card processor. Which also required me to sign up to PayPal at the end.

Dont know what to say then. I just know I only use Paypal with them for games that are already out and my card for preorders.

Dont know what to say then. I just know I only use Paypal with them for games that are already out and my card for preorders.

Maybe you don't understand the difference between paypal as a payment method and as a card processor? You put your card details in rather than logging in, but it's still paypal.

Maybe you don't understand the difference between paypal as a payment method and as a card processor? You put your card details in rather than logging in, but it's still paypal.

Just trying to help...

Sorry, not having a go, just trying to understand why we're seeing different things since if I could find a non-paypal way of paying by cc, I would do so.

Not happy the game comes in a weird box. This is gonna drive me nuts. :( Hopefully a regular box version will be available further down the line.

Downloading the update now.

Jealous of you guys who have been playing this since last week!

I will have to make do pre loading my copy for tomorrow hahah

Is all the costumes being unlocked automatically a feature of the "DLC included"?? Because I feel like they've literally just robbed me of a section of crafting gameplay/progression.

Or am I misunderstanding something?

Is all the costumes being unlocked automatically a feature of the "DLC included"?? Because I feel like they've literally just robbed me of a section of crafting gameplay/progression.

Or am I misunderstanding something?

Those should be DLC costumes yes. You get a bunch of costumes through side mission too though, and one can be bought in the game world. One is unlocked after beating the Baba Yago dlc early in the game. And I think a few more are unlocked after beating the game.

Anyway, I finished this a few days ago. Awesome game. Going to work on completing it 100% and then moving on the dlcs.

My copy was at home last night, gave it a few hours. So far, it's pretty good. Do like the updated stealth options in comparison to the 1st, and the costume choices are decent. Spent much of my time just running around collecting wood and stuff to upgrade my bow.

There are good reasons why they don't but I do wish all disk media came in that model of packaging.