NEurope

So, E3 starts TOMORROW!

How will you be experiencing it? What's your set up? Have you got the day booked off or got anything special planned? Have any particular E3 traditions? Watching live or avoiding spoilers?

A handy overview of conference times from GAF:

e3times2014.png

I will be watching Microsoft's live tomorrow teatime but not sure whether to bother with EA or not. Tends to be mainly the same franchises with a few celebs trotted out to show the new FIFA etc. Ubisoft might have something interesting but who knows whether they'll have anything coming to Wii U.

Doubt I'll stay awake for Sony but will try to avoid spoilers and watch it first thing on Tuesday morning. Then for Nintendo I'll be watching on my iPad while frantically typing stories for the site on my laptop, chatting with the rest of the team on Skype and watching the fallout and tantrums on N-E chat :D

Will miss most of the stuff on the show floor as I'm going away Wednesday, but there should be plenty of impressions to catch up on when I get back next Monday.

So what are your E3 plans???????

I've got the week booked off so I'll be watching it all.

I've got the car to take to the garage tomorrow morning for a service, then off to the supermarket for some E3 munchies. Once home Ill go for a run and then play some games until the Microsoft conference starts.

I think this could be one of the best shows in recent years. All of the hardware is out of the way so now it has to be all about the games for the big 3.

I was originally going to miss Microsoft's, as I doubt they'll focus much on stuff outside of their tired franchises so I only had Tuesday booked off. However, I felt like having a long weekend and booked the Monday off, too, so I may as well watch it.

I'll be watching the conferences and Nintendo Direct live, like this:

eGUAQgU.jpg

I've got a 70s themed party on Tuesday that I need to go to for work and probably won't get back til at least 9:30 (it's an early evening thing - I'm dressing up as Jaws, ahaa) That's pretty much fucked up my E3 plans. I'm going to watch the Sony and Nintendo conferences back to back. Not going to bother with Microsoft, but am tempted to see what Ubisoft have in store, so may watch theirs.

Hoping for a good E3. Tempted to get some chocolate in for Tuesday but...I'm meant to be on a cut. Will see.

I couldn't get the time off work, so the plan is to catch-up with Microsofts conference when i get home on Monday. Join in the N-Europe chit-chat for the Ubisoft event at 11pm. Then on Tuesday, catch-up with both Sony's and Nintendo's events (of course, avoiding spoilerz as best i can).

I know, i could call in "sick". But i'm saving that for July.

Unless something comes up at the last minute, I've managed to fluke a pretty decent rota at work this week. I'm working tomorrow morning and then I should have football afterwards so I'll most likely not be watching Microsoft live, but I may just catch up on the details later if I'm feeling interested :heh:

I can't see myself staying up for Sony but with me being OFF on Tuesday ( :yay: ) I'll maybe watch it in the morning. I'll be sitting right here, in front of my computer, at 5pm to watch the Nintendo Digital Event, though :grin:

Bring on the disappointment : peace:

I've got tomorrow booked off as a Flex day,

So literally I'm going to get home, get supplies, Take Millie into my game room and shut us in there all night.

Reason for taking Millie too is that our new kitten Thomas can get a little run around the house then with Millie nice and content in the game room with me. *Hopefully that's how it pans out*

WATCH ALL THE CONFERENCES!

The weather is fucking awesome here at my mother's, so I'll be sunbathing until I have to commute back to my flat.

I'll be back in time for the Microsoft conference and from then on it'll be a long, long night.

Sony's conference is my top priority! :yay:

Just had a look to see if there was any time i could take off, alas not to be. Oh well, back to original plan of catch-up once i get home.

Edited by Jimbob

Dumb question ahead...

Could I stream the conferences via Internet Browser on my Wii U? That way I could then have the conferences streaming on the Wii U tablet, Use my PC to then write updates and such, and play my PS4 between conferences.

spgv5Uz.jpg

:heh:

I'll be watching Nintendo's Digital Event fo' sho. :grin: Will probbably check out the Microsoft conference too, and then catch up with Sony's one on Tuesday morning.

Wait... Sony's starts at 2.00am!!?

Last year it finished at that time didn't it?

I'm pretty sure it was around the same time last year.

Going to watch Microsoft's tonight. Should be interesting as they are in a similar position to Nintendo in trying to shed a negative image from their console.

Not watching Sony's. Stayed up for it a couple of years ago, instant regret. Their conferences are so elongated and dull. Last year's was such a bore aside from the end when they revealed they aren't screwing the consumer.

Then tomorrow, set up mission control, watch the 3 Digital Event streams (just in case one runs ahead) on PC and Laptop. Update the site if necessary.

Yes, Sony's usually from 2.00 - 4.00 for us here. But seeing as you Britons have that time now it seems to be a hour later.

I'm working a normal 9-5 job but I'll still be able to watch them all. Except Sony which I don't care quite enough to stay up til gone 3am for :p It's not really that strange that it's so late, LA is 8 hours behind.

I happened to book this wek off work as I plan on visiting a friend for a couple of days from Tuesday to Thursday so it's worked out quite well for todays presentations but I can't see me being able to live watch the Nintendo Digital Event. I'll make the effort for the ones for today though.

Whilst game reveals are never as sexy as hardware reveals, from an actual gaming perspective, they are far more important so this should be a good year.

I've been mostly nonplussed this year, which I think I am most years only the last couple were a bit different due to new hardware reveals etc. Only thing I'm somewaht interested in is Nintendo's whatever they do, so I'm hoping to duck out of work to get to somewhere to watch it by 5 - can anyone tell me how long Nintendo's thing is btw? Smash is my most anticipated thing, and my only other plans are to hopefully catchup on the Invitational with some friends on Friday. As I've probably said countless times already, in countless bits of the board :p