NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fused King

ZREO Twilight Symphony

twilight-symphony-620x.jpg

(I thought I'd squeeze this thread in here just before E3 :laughing:)

I was wondering if N-Europe's game soundtrack enthusiasts have managed to get hold of this incredible hommage to the Twilight Princess OST.

If not I would like to share the link where you can download it:

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8015689/

It's also fully available on Youtube:

I was so bummed when I was unable to get the CD-pack for this marvelous eargasm, but now I've finally found the torrent and it has me reliving the joys of Twilight Princess all over again :D

I look fondly back upon the adventure and the strong atmosphere the game put you in.

Great game with a great soundtrack.

Looking forward to what might be in store for us in Zelda U when it comes to music, because Skyward Sword was a tad of a let down.

Edited by Fused King

It's ironic that this didn't release with Twilight Princess which had brilliant music and yet we got one for Skyward Sword, the game that had no music.

It's ironic that this didn't release with Twilight Princess which had brilliant music and yet we got one for Skyward Sword, the game that had no music.

What did we get with Skyward Sword?

Twilight Symphony is a re-imagining of practically all the tracks of Twilight Princess by avid fans, it's not made by NINTENDO.

Uhh... I think you're thinking of something else...

ZREO Twilight Symphony is a fan made production... (and a pretty awesome one at that I might add! :) )

I know that, I'm saying the game that should have had a soundtrack, didn't and the one that shouldn't have, did.

You know what, I forgot that was a 25th Anniversary of Zelda. My apologies, it would have helped if I ever opened the thing and listened to it. I'm getting old and senile.

And you should listen to it, because it has some great renditions of Zelda songs, including Zelda Twilight Princess.

Listened to this so much that it bores me... what I really crave is a SS ZREO. Tunes of sailing on the sand sea, the sandship, Lanyaru's Mines were just unique and beautiful - almost deeper than the game itself.

Ancient Cistern, Faron Woods and Ghirahim's themes all noteworthy mentions.

Sign in to follow this