NEurope
Hogge

Super Mario Maker

Another new costume

Hey, I was right. We are getting more!

Good thing too, gotta make room for Bayonetta!

Finally! New course elements! :yay:

The WR/speed rankings are perfect for my levels! At last! You'll all have an excuse to try to speed run my levels by finding The True Speedrunner's Paths and perfecting them! ;)

Edited by Dcubed

Would have LOVED a Christmas theme. New BG's/Music gotta come next I hope!

Some nice additions though.

Perfect! I was struggling to come up with some neat ideas to use on my World 8! I'm sure this stuff will help nicely!

Nice as usual. Mad me laugh when it said "naturally you can search from in game too" - ha, the last thing that is natural for nintendo. I'm sure most of us expected not to be abel to do it!!

Also, it isn't even that "natural" considering all it does is open up the browser :)

Still really wish you could send levels to the 100 marios mode. Or if that mode auto selected levels of your followers that you haven't finished yet. I'd play it so much more than having to select in and out of people all the time to play stuff!!

Would have LOVED a Christmas theme. New BG's/Music gotta come next I hope!

Some nice additions though.

Yeh.. I totally want some snow :santa:

Nice as usual. Mad me laugh when it said "naturally you can search from in game too" - ha, the last thing that is natural for nintendo. I'm sure most of us expected not to be abel to do it!!

Also, it isn't even that "natural" considering all it does is open up the browser :)

Still really wish you could send levels to the 100 marios mode. Or if that mode auto selected levels of your followers that you haven't finished yet. I'd play it so much more than having to select in and out of people all the time to play stuff!!

I would love that. even if it was only at most 50% populated by followers levels it would make things far more interesting.

a new Nintendo Badge Arcade Event Course will be available from 18th December

Well, fingers crossed for a Bunny Badegrab amiibo one day :p

I think with all these new additions recently I will have to dip back in. Got the game at launch, played it a couple of days then was ultimately disappointed with the low quality of levels.

Just imagine all the shmup levels you could make with that Fire Koopa Clown Car! ;)

The MyProfile thing lets me see courses you guys have made (finally), going to book mark a couple see how it works in game. I do wish a lot of this was accessible actually in game, but it's cool seeing the world records, first completed etc.

I wish it showed a yellow star on the courses I have starred/red flag on levels I have played though. I'm hoping that once I have played a level now the site is live it will update with that info, but I think that is wishful thinking!!

The tag feature will be a godsend! Hope that the game gets updated to allow you to set tags from ingame!

Finally, I can filter out all of the boring automatic and music levels! :yay:

Right guys! Get to competing for the best times on my levels! They're all built for speed running (outside of the Bonus levels) and have the tags to prove it ;)

CW0sQ8aU4AEJ6jl.png

Edited by Dcubed

CW0seQdXIAA3KAL.png

From 25/12, get a Captain Toad costume by completing the new #SuperMarioMaker Event Course. No jumping, now.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees