NEurope
Hogge

Super Mario Maker

Considering I was thinking about buying this mainly for single player. After reading your views, I am holding fire. Doesn't sound great so far from what I am reading from you all.

Oh no, there's great stuff there, you just need to go to the Mario Maker Level ID's thread. There's more than a few good levels there already and that's only from 6 people (Where are you, @RedShell?) total so far, so it's bound to get better!

(So glad I didn't watch Mike's videos and played The Ultimate Test with no clue what to expect!)

Yeah, this is probably the first time I've formally complained about anything. In fact, right now, the Amazon store page for Mario Maker says its in stock and even has the option to have it delivered today, yet my pre-ordered amazon prime order won't arrive until next week.

I also got an email from Amazon advising me my order had been delayed 'til Monday. But then I got another one saying it was out for delivery.

I contacted them and they said it was indeed out for delivery and apologised. Maybe yours is too and the delay email was a cock up?

I also got an email from Amazon advising me my order had been delayed 'til Monday. But then I got another one saying it was out for delivery.

I contacted them and they said it was indeed out for delivery and apologised. Maybe yours is too and the delay email was a cock up?

I think that's what happened. The order page has changed for me now and it says it'll be here tomorrow but also says its currently out for delivery

Oh, that's unfortunate.

Sorry...

That's OK, I have it now! :yay:

The font on that T-shirt is atrocious.
Indeed. But it's also incredibly 80's. :hehe:

At least others can play through those awful levels and help star the good ones so you don't have to waste your time with them!

That's OK, I have it now! :yay:

Neat! Looking forward to your work.

tumblr_ma69fkGNiW1rdutw3o1_r1_400.gif

Dear lord, that's horrifying...

Just had a call from me ma that my package has arrived from Yodel :yay:

@Serrbii I just raised it as an issue on the order/item through the store. Didn't send anything today as the yodel tracking was local'd up. Not updated to delivered yet and still saying 12th but men - it's there now :yay:! Just gotta swing by on my way home to grab it! :bouncy:

Just had a call from me ma that my package has arrived from Yodel :yay:

@Serrbii I just raised it as an issue on the order/item through the store. Didn't send anything today as the yodel tracking was local'd up. Not updated to delivered yet and still saying 12th but men - it's there now :yay:! Just gotta swing by on my way home to grab it! :bouncy:

Fair enough.

I'm giving Yodel until 5 to deliver it, but the Customer Service person seemed insistent that it's due for delivery tomorrow

Amazon failed me! I received another email telling me the delivery had been attempted but failed. No one came to the door. Complained a bit. Got a extra free month of Prime, and they're gonna ring me before it turns up tomorrow so I know exactly when.

The free Prime is worth more to me so that worked out well. And I'm in not fit state to play today anyway. Had a rather heavy night last night, all those colours and sounds would probably make me vomit! :D

Edited by somme

Part of me is hoping NUK do what they did for people with Mario Kart 8 and offer a free download code of the game, but that's not likely haha.

Amazon failed me! I received another email telling me the delivery had been attempted but failed.

That sounds normal. The few times I've paid for quick delivery with Amazon, they messed it up and it takes longer than their free postage.

The sound effects and music in this game are heavenly. I love how it plays along with the background tune as you place items on the screen. Dat Nintendo difference.

It would be great if people tried my first course "pipe night dreams":

B87B-0000-0017-5A02

There is a secret amiibo in the level for extra incentive!

Amazon failed me! I received another email telling me the delivery had been attempted but failed. No one came to the door. Complained a bit. Got a extra free month of Prime, and they're gonna ring me before it turns up tomorrow so I know exactly when.

The free Prime is worth more to me so that worked out well. And I'm in not fit state to play today anyway. Had a rather heavy night last night, all those colours and sounds would probably make me vomit! :D

Amazon logistics is a joke. I've had two of those messages this week. Blatant lies too, I'm Sending them to my office, open to the public, but they can't deliver. I've had other deliveries from Amazon arrive at the same time another delivery from them failed.

Anyways, back to the game, love it, but I can't believe there isn't a way to see new levels from people you follow.... Having to go to each one individually is almost as mental as not being able add your friends list friends.

Also, I think it would be amazing if you could send levels for 100 Mario challenge. There's a few hard levels I want to come back to, but sending em to that and playing them in that mode would be great I think.

Also, I think you should be able to favourite levels. Starring should be a well done, but some levels I want to keep playing through! Though I guess you could download it.... But then that person doesn't get the stats.