NEurope
Hogge

Super Mario Maker

Ordering from the Nintendo store... :blank:

It's the obvious choice isn't it? :heh:

Yep. Typically arrives Wednesday or Thursday and comes with a badass T-Shirt :D

Good to hear the Nintendo Store are on it with the delivery! I'm hoping it comes by Thursday, but Wednesday would be a top bonus!

When the game is released, can you guys (@RedShell @Mike) tell us what was and was not embargoed in the reviews?

I had assumed it was the costume unlocks, but there seem to be plenty of videos with all of them around (or at least the title claims it is).

Nintendo seems to let most of the game out of the bag these days so I was just interested to know what is sacred.

When the game is released, can you guys (@RedShell @Mike) tell us what was and was not embargoed in the reviews?

I had assumed it was the costume unlocks, but there seem to be plenty of videos with all of them around (or at least the title claims it is).

Nintendo seems to let most of the game out of the bag these days so I was just interested to know what is sacred.

I will say the embargo was broken a lot so don't assume that what you saw wasn't embargoed.

Cheers - didn't actually watch the videos though. They were at least quite well signposted.

Not sure if it's cool to mention that stuff really, but as Ashley said, we do know that a lot of people took little to no notice of the embargo whatsoever.

Major issues with the game stock by the looks of it, several people myself included had the payment taken this morning, only to have it refunded and emails saying the order was cancelled

I ain't ordering.

Gonna just stroll into that shop and buy it the old-school way.

They might even give it to me early if they're feeling generous. (That said, they wouldn't give me Smash early, they didn't want to risk a visit from the Ninty Ninjas I bet, so that might be the case with another big release like Mario Maker.)

Just ordered it from The Game Collection. I'm looking forward to it! Im not creative in the slightest but i'm looking forward to trying out some levels. It's basically unlimited Mario! :D

Major issues with the game stock by the looks of it, several people myself included had the payment taken this morning, only to have it refunded and emails saying the order was cancelled

Seems they're charging people for multiple orders so cancelling them. Not an issue of stock but an issue with the fact it's GAME and they're inept :p

Where did you pre-order?

Nintendo UK store still has stock of the standard edition...

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games-wii-u/super-mario-maker-t-shirt/11143258.html

Perhaps the bulk of the stock is allocated to their site... if it's Nintendo UK store where you've ordered from then I don't understand that at all.

-----------------------------

Just seen Serebii's post... GAME... say no more! :p

Wouldn't it be absolutely amazing if there was a "Sonic Maker" I would absolutely buzz off of that!

Wouldn't it be absolutely amazing if there was a "Sonic Maker" I would absolutely buzz off of that!

Hopefully Sega would buy it if it was released.

For some reason, your post has reminded me of the F-Zero X track editor for the 64DD. *reminisces about the missed opportunities*

@Mike Your level is now featured on Nintendo Everything too!

Leading up to Super Mario Maker’s release on Sept. 11th, we’re highlighting some of the coolest, most creative, or just plain ridiculous levels users have created so far. In this episode, we check out the level “The Ultimate Test” from Michael in the UK.

And this is Tezuka and Miyamoto trying out Michel Ancel's level.

@Mike Your level is now featured on Nintendo Everything too!

Game's not even out yet and you have people making "Best Mario Maker levels" videos!?

There's premature, and then there's bloody instant!

"Oh! This first coffee I drank is brilliant, I'm gonna declare it the best coffee ever before I even try any others!"

Why coffee? I don't even like coffee...

My copy has been despatched!

Where'd you order from? I'm waiting for mine to process

Where'd you order from? I'm waiting for mine to process

The Game Collection. Only placed the preorder yesterday.

Nintendo UK haven't begun processing yet. That's unusual, they typically ship on Tuesdays

Nintendo UK haven't begun processing yet. That's unusual, they typically ship on Tuesdays

I had heard of the good things said about the Nintendo Store so I decided to go with them after my last three GameCollection orders came on Friday or Saturday.

Because I have made this decision, I (and by extension you) will get the game on Friday, whereas I am sure that everyone with GameCollection orders will get theirs early.

:heh:

ShopTo sent my order out today for next day delivery. Gonna be on this all day tomorrow :D

.....then the servers get reset on Friday and I have to do everything again! yeay!

ShopTo sent my order out today for next day delivery. Gonna be on this all day tomorrow :D

.....then the servers get reset on Friday and I have to do everything again! yeay!

Oh, the servers get reset? I might not bother playing the game until the weekend then.